Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Congrates for good score .. you can definaly make it to old IITs... 

Yes, you will get the good branch in old IITs 

Check out the opening and Closing ranks of different IITs:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Production and Industrial Engineering(4 year) from iit delhi is better than Chemical Engineering(4 year) from iitk?
Yes dear, IIT D is better than IIT K for the branch you mentioned..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How to enter in IIITs ? On what basis they will take into IIITs ?
dear Friend, the students who have opted for non-medical sciences work hard to do a miaculous job in the tests like JEE mains and then JEE advanced, thereafter a merit is prepared and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you have to give jee exam to get a seat in iit. it is divided into two stages jee mains and advance. if you clear both papers with good marks you can get into iit thanks and approve my...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of...
hi sweeti i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
Sir I got 9975 in iit, and have filled nearly each and every branch which was offering btech and mtech degrees ... Will I be able to get any seat in iit till the 6th round ?(I belong to the ...
Its quite difficult for you , but as the no. of IIT’s have increased there can be a probability that You may get a seat but not a good branch.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
In RGIPT, i was just getting through the opening and closing ranks , For general category closing rank upto 10200 goes but again the branch will matter which you won’t get a good one....
good decision
I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 5 months ago
which should I choose jaypee noida or lnmiit jaipur for cs ?
Dear student Infrastructure wise LNMIIT had a little edge over JIIT Placement scenarios are similar in both LNMIIT and JIIT Fee in both the institutes were same. In LNMIIT almost all the...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go with JAYPEE Noida....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Brother I also belong to SC
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Hi sir I am ssp How do I prepare for jee 2017?Only 5 months left
@ ssp at this point of time detailed study will not going to help you out . so, currently , just focus upon your strong area and make it more stronger , if u are in class 12 ,, then just...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts