Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello, Iam Ashish AIR 777.

Interested to do  Aerospace from either IIT Mumbai or Chennai. Would like to know about the Scope and opportunities.

I am Good in Physics & maths. For my rank, pl suggest any other course  I can get in top institutes which will give me opportunities for advanced learning & research.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashish,

Congratulation for getting such a good rank. Aerospace is a very good branch botha ta Chennai and Mumbai but it has lesser scopes in India. It is must for you to go abroad if you really want a very good to job. At this rank i would suggest for MCA at IIT Delhi for a bright career which offers good internship and healthy package to all its students.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Jee Mains score is 117 Board percentage 87.2 CBSE Which college will i get?
Your score in board as well as in Jee mains is not much pleasing, but there’s no need to be disheartened as there is a wide range of choicest colleges and universities which leave no stone...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015
Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
Nishant Vora one year ago
1790 and 2520
Avinash one year ago
I m pursuing bsc in biotechnology from jmi Delhi what are the various entrances that I must apply for post graduation?What will be a better subject to opt for MSC ? Will I get placed after...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit
Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................
raj 4 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
I`m in 12 right now and I`m preparing for medical exams. System of particles is the chapter that I don`t know at all. I referred ncert but it doesn`t have content in accordance to the...
@ sakshi yes, i do agree that system of particles and rotational motion is a complicated chapter , beacuse that involves many graphs are equation , formula which u have to remember . and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts