i am getting 2037 keen on madras only i am worried about job options for metallurgy (after doing PG not before that) as compared to that for mtech chemical . is a pg needed if u do dual degree m tech chemical in iit . some people say that there are only a few companies based on metallurgy and there are not much options after doing research in metallurgy as compared to chemical kindly clarify

i am getting 2037     keen on madras only   i am worried about job options for metallurgy (after doing PG not before that)  as compared to that for mtech chemical  .  is a pg needed if u do dual degree m tech chemical in iit   . some people say that there are only a few companies  based on metallurgy  and there are not much options after doing research  in metallurgy as compared to chemical    kindly clarify

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Iyer,

No you neednot to worry after doing M.Tech in Chemical at IIT. There are too many prospects for Chemical Engineering as compared to the metallurgy. Metallurgy is good only if you are doing B.Tech

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free