There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i am getting 2037     keen on madras only   i am worried about job options for metallurgy (after doing PG not before that)  as compared to that for mtech chemical  .  is a pg needed if u do dual degree m tech chemical in iit   . some people say that there are only a few companies  based on metallurgy  and there are not much options after doing research  in metallurgy as compared to chemical    kindly clarify

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Iyer,

No you neednot to worry after doing M.Tech in Chemical at IIT. There are too many prospects for Chemical Engineering as compared to the metallurgy. Metallurgy is good only if you are doing B.Tech

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10 th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect...
SAHIL 4 months ago
How to enter in IIITs ? On what basis they will take into IIITs ?
dear Friend, the students who have opted for non-medical sciences work hard to do a miaculous job in the tests like JEE mains and then JEE advanced, thereafter a merit is prepared and...
you have to give jee exam to get a seat in iit. it is divided into two stages jee mains and advance. if you clear both papers with good marks you can get into iit thanks and approve my...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here
How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Ok then Its fine.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at in the pdf file
Mohammad Azaz one year ago
for CS in iit kharagpur how much rank required please tell me
@ subhankar iit kharagpur cse is the most demandable branch by any jee aspirants after iit bombay , delhi and kanpur. for getting cse in iit kgp u need to come under the CRL rank of 180 –...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?
Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts