There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

pls guide me as to which branchs are most happening. with point of view of future scopes, Pls rank according to future scope. I am good at maths and physics but not so gud in Chemistry.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Choice of branch depends on one’s interest only.
8 months ago
i am saying my openion,then i will experienced like that i will told to you Choice of branch depends on one’s interest only.
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option
Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Hello i have a query, a doubt rather ...i might get a rank under 8k in jee advanced and have done quite well in jee mains...i am also getting bits goa chemical and bits Hyderabad mechanical ...
RGIPT would be a decent choice if you really want to pursue Petroleum engineering career, since it is an institute of national importance, but it cannot be compared to IITs in terms of...
Ankit 5 months ago
The institutions that you have mentioned here, are all quite reputed and elite class, you may go for any one of them without much thinking, but if you think that at RGIPT you may be able to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
my rank in iit is 10413.Is there any chance of getting admission in IIT colleges and Iam coming under general .
No, there is not much hope for you as the score you have mentioned here, does not ensure your getting placed at IIT, so you should better try getting admission at any one of the following – ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but chances are negligible because only 10,000 seats are available in iits . so chances are very very less.sorry for the statement with best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
which branch is better in chemical and civil at iit bombay
Chemical at IIT B...than civil.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
both the branches are good but if you are not much interested in any of the two above and want to choose the branch on basis of placement then surely you should choose civil at iit bombay....
SAHIL 4 months ago
what is the rank required to get into iit bombay in 2018 jee examination?
@ srijeta it depends upon the branch that u are intrested in .. so, kindly mention the branch , so, that we can able to help you in more accurate rank . as iit bombay is the fav....
Umakant biswal 12 days ago
sir,Iwant the list of books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam
Dear Students, For list of suggested books, Please visit our website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
What is the difference in the paper format and syllabus of jee main and advanced?
@ anish There are no such diffrence are there in the syllabus , but jee advanced does not contain the last 3 chap of class 12 th , that is polymer , biomolecules , chemi in everyday life ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off