There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is biotechnology agood branch to prefer in iits even if we can get branches like mechanical etc.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

go for mech then unless if you are too much interested in biotech
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
You may surf on internet for the requisite information for admission at any of these –CMR college of Engg, Hyderabad,......LPU, Phagwara,.....NIT, Warangal,........JJTU,Rajasthan etc......
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Which is better Mechanical in IIT Madras or Electrical in IIT Kharagpur
Electrical at IIT Kgp....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
dear Student, to be honest, Both are great institutes. Ranking wise IIT-M is better but that doesn't mean IIT-KGP lacks behind in any aspects. Ranking goes up and down year after year. You...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Ridiculous !!
TGS 4 months ago
my rank in iit is 10413.Is there any chance of getting admission in IIT colleges and Iam coming under general .
No, there is not much hope for you as the score you have mentioned here, does not ensure your getting placed at IIT, so you should better try getting admission at any one of the following – ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but chances are negligible because only 10,000 seats are available in iits . so chances are very very less.sorry for the statement with best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.
both of these iit provides a good academic environment. but i think if we consider another factors like placement as a factor of comparison then surely you should opt iit kharagpur...
SAHIL 4 months ago
hello, any one better but what do you really interest?that one you is better for your life.all the best
raj 4 months ago
Both the institutions are highly reputed and both the branches areequally good as far as future prospects are concerned. is up to you to decide which branch to choose and what...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir for getting aerospace branch how much rank i have secure
@ abhishek aerospace is the most demandable branch of iit as far as the top iit are concerned . so, here i am giving the closing rank for getting the aerospace branch in the top iits . IIT...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
Posterior end of amoeba is charterised by? 1.plasmid 2. Amphid 3.uriygium 4.lack of food vacuole
@ avinash option no 2 will turns out to be the correct answer . amphid is the posterior end of the amoeba , HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.
Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
no. there are better institutes than that!
jee king king 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts