Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my JEE rank is :

Rank in SC category : SC766

can i please know where and which branches will be available for me..

any help will me very usefull ..   :)

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

first of all let me know whether its jee mains ranking or advanced ranking.
IF thats advanced ranking then of course you have chances to get a seat into iit’s but ofcourse a new iit because its very difficuilt for you to get good branch in old iit’s.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs
Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
congrats for your getting rank.your family is so can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
Sir I got 75 marks in jee mains and 80%of 10+2 in A.P. Im the category of obc can I get a good nit college. Or in which nit college I`m eligible for
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Score does not seem to be much supporting, it is all dependent on cutoff list and why don’t you try getting admission at some other esteemed colleges/universities of the country, like –...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...
@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...
Which is better Mechanical in IIT Madras or Electrical in IIT Kharagpur
Electrical at IIT Kgp....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
dear Student, to be honest, Both are great institutes. Ranking wise IIT-M is better but that doesn't mean IIT-KGP lacks behind in any aspects. Ranking goes up and down year after year. You...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Ridiculous !!
TGS 4 months ago
Person with 200 in jee main and 96. 5 percentage in cbse boards is liable for which NIT?
You will get seats in all NITs
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
Please follow this link.
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee
Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wat books to folow for physics
TINA SETT 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off