There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

please let me know the projected rank for marks of 193 & 213 and the probaility of admissions in iit engineerings courses of 4 yrs in any banch.  How abt the ISM Dhanbad

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Murali,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....
Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...
Sanjeev Anand 5 months ago
If I will get AIR 1500 in general category then what could be my OBC Rank in JEE advanced?
Hii Its is very vague question but from previous data it can be assured that you will be well within less than 8% of the top OBC’s Best of Luck For other queries related to IIT JEE you...
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago
1 Software engineering. 2 Chemical engineering. 3 Civil engineering. 4Electricalengineering. 5Mechanicalengineering. 6 Systems engineering etc etc scope is different in all but u should go...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Whatever Branh
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?
Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...
hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...
SAHIL 6 months ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal one year ago
discus the formation of cycloalkanes from straight chain and branched alkanes
see first you can introduce any functional group and then u can try converting straight chains to cycloalkanes..the functional groups can be like OH nad Cl etc etc..
Sakshi 8 months ago
which is the best book for shortcut and quick calculations/mnemonics for physics? (there are a few books of chemistry,biology and mathmatics dealing with this in market and they are...
@ RUDRA u can go with handbook of physics by arihant . and physics cracker by mtg publication are also a good books . for objectives u can take objective mcq for neet by mtg publication ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit we will love to see more doubts from you in fututre thanks:}:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts