Get extra R 3,750 off

opening and closing rank of it bhu?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

branch ?
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

If I will get AIR 1500 in general category then what could be my OBC Rank in JEE advanced?
Hii Its is very vague question but from previous data it can be assured that you will be well within less than 8% of the top OBC’s Best of Luck For other queries related to IIT JEE you...
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
How to enter in IIITs ? On what basis they will take into IIITs ?
dear Friend, the students who have opted for non-medical sciences work hard to do a miaculous job in the tests like JEE mains and then JEE advanced, thereafter a merit is prepared and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you have to give jee exam to get a seat in iit. it is divided into two stages jee mains and advance. if you clear both papers with good marks you can get into iit thanks and approve my...
SAHIL 4 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015
Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
Nishant Vora one year ago
1790 and 2520
Avinash one year ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?
Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...
@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
which branch is better in chemical and civil at iit bombay
Chemical at IIT B...than civil.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
both the branches are good but if you are not much interested in any of the two above and want to choose the branch on basis of placement then surely you should choose civil at iit bombay....
SAHIL 4 months ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...
Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I have got 85 marks in jee adv ,150 marks in jee mains and 92%in cbse board ..please let me know the best colleges i can get admission in?
In GEN Cat.. NO chance for IITs.. Even very very rare chances to be in NITs or IITs.. But try IIIT Delhi, IISER....or IIST.. or BSc Hons at IISc Banglore....a good one..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Sir plz ttell me the average & highest package for cse in jmit,radaur
Dear Student it is 4.5 lakh to 5.6 lakh but let me tell you that a person qualified in CSE may earn more than 9 lakh per annum but bfor that there are certain things that really mater a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ nisha U can check it in their official website , its a famous engg college in haryana , average package for cse = 5-6 lakh per annum highest package = 8-9 lakh per annum . the company...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts