I am anant choudhary from hoshangabad. I have attempted IIT, AIEEE, ISAT, VITEEE etc (also BITSAT to come) this year. But I think that I was not up to the mark this time & have planned to get back to work. I am deliberately toiling for aero@iitb, & I have 11 months from now. Kindly tell me which rank is appro for me to get councelled to aerospace (& in turn the appro marks needed to be scored). Please guide me for the soonest. Thanks in advance.

I am anant choudhary from hoshangabad. I have attempted IIT, AIEEE, ISAT, VITEEE etc (also BITSAT to come) this year. But I think that I was not up to the mark this time & have planned to get back to work. I am deliberately toiling for aero@iitb, & I have 11 months from now. Kindly tell me which rank is appro for me to get councelled to aerospace (& in turn the appro marks needed to be scored). Please guide me for the soonest. Thanks in advance.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

NITIN KUMAR
18 Points
13 years ago

iit jee 2009 opening and closing ranks were 296-1296 i think for aero @iitb...myself was tryin for the same...lets see if i get through

Bhavya Senwar
35 Points
13 years ago

for aerospace eng. (Btech 4 year) in gen category (iitb)  you must get rank between 296 and 1250. for dual course (mtech 5 year) you must get rank between 1277 and 1756. Even I attempted IIT this year but not upto the mark and I'm also interested in aerospace. (same as u) .Hope to see u in IIT next year.Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free