Get extra R 3,750 off

i am getting 225 marks in IIT &

195 in AIEEE

can i get good branch in old IITs

or should i get in NITs

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

for CS in iit kharagpur how much rank required please tell me
@ subhankar iit kharagpur cse is the most demandable branch by any jee aspirants after iit bombay , delhi and kanpur. for getting cse in iit kgp u need to come under the CRL rank of 180 –...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir, i have one doubt. If i choose naval architecture and ocean engg. in IIT madras can i switch to IT jobs later in my career?
It depends on your interset in IT during your education in bechleor programme. The best example..Mr Sundar Pichai, whio himself from IIT Madras, a B Tech in Metallurgy, he is now CEO of big...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
when PCL 5 is heated it dissociates into PCL 3 and Cl 2 . The density of the gas mixture at 200 o C and at 250 o C is 70.2 and 57.9 respectively. Find the degree of dissociation at 200 o C...
hi satyam please visit thanks and approve my answer psot if any doubt
SAHIL 3 months ago
my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...
Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts