• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i may got rank in between 4000-5000.which branch i may get in iit's

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir, i got 8934 rank in iit jee adv 2016 in general category. Caj i get admission in any of the new iit like jammu, bhilai, dharwad, goa etc?
yes sure you can get admission just stay in counseling and you will get whatever youh have wished for
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the merit list, closing and opening state, whether you have chance in either of the aforementioned...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
which is better ece in iit roorke or mechanical in iit kharagpur
ece is the best engneering branch.mechanical also good one but now a days ece is the best one.i advice you to choose what your are interest that one you is better for your...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are good and assure a good future. Electronics for PR in a foreign land and Mechanical for both industry as well as academics. ECE has a wide scope to fly...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better
@ jakka frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank .. it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally...
getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest...
raj 4 months ago
sir, Actuallly i made a study of applying in to MIT, Usa. we need to clear SAT and DAT(design attitude test) which are the basic requirments of their and moreover they want the extra...
@ satyam continue your prep with jee . and its not nessasary always to clear SAT to enter into MIT , usa , jee advanced top 10 rankers are also in mit , usa if they want to go for research...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i am expecting a rank of 7000 in jee adv 2016 should i go to iit or wait for one year
Dear Student, you better check your status at IIT official website and be sure whether you have a chance there?, If yes, well and good else you may choose one of the leading instituitions...
yes sure you should go to iit. there are total 10,000 seats in iit. so i think you can easily get a good branch in iit. but if you have deep interest in a paricular branch like cse and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks
You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts