There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

iam getting 200 in jee. what 4 yrs btech branch i might get?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear siddhant

your pridicted rank is 5300-5700.

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir, i have one doubt. If i choose naval architecture and ocean engg. in IIT madras can i switch to IT jobs later in my career?
It depends on your interset in IT during your education in bechleor programme. The best example..Mr Sundar Pichai, whio himself from IIT Madras, a B Tech in Metallurgy, he is now CEO of big...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
what is the rank required to get into iit bombay in 2018 jee examination?
@ srijeta it depends upon the branch that u are intrested in .. so, kindly mention the branch , so, that we can able to help you in more accurate rank . as iit bombay is the fav....
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
If I will get AIR 1500 in general category then what could be my OBC Rank in JEE advanced?
Hii Its is very vague question but from previous data it can be assured that you will be well within less than 8% of the top OBC’s Best of Luck For other queries related to IIT JEE you...
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
please visit thanks and post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
my rank in iit is 10413.Is there any chance of getting admission in IIT colleges and Iam coming under general .
No, there is not much hope for you as the score you have mentioned here, does not ensure your getting placed at IIT, so you should better try getting admission at any one of the following – ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but chances are negligible because only 10,000 seats are available in iits . so chances are very very less.sorry for the statement with best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...
@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Is concept of physics by hc verma good only for theory ? Which is the best book for problems for jee main ?
@ shuhai H c verma is considered more than enough to score 200 + in jee main in physics part , even u only need to practrice h c verma and its example alongwith exercise to get good marks...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I E Irodove, arihant question bank............. and for basics you can refer H C Verma................... ALL THE BEST
Satyam Anand 3 months ago
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please
CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
nit Allahabad
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts