There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am interested to do a btech in cs. my marks are 245 in jee 2010 in which college can i get the desired course ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinav,

As your score is of 245 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 2200 to 2300. According to the calculation you can get IIT , But its not confirmed that whether you get your desired branch i.e Computer science, but however if cutoff goes down then it may be possible that you get those in any of the new IIT's

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?
Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?
Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to...
yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice with warm regards and best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.
The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
SIR, I have a question regarding the test in ask ii tians. I am getting 57/90 in the online test ..So how much should I be scoring in these online tests?in order to get 4000-5000 AIR in...
Dear student You should try to get atleast 80/90 in online test to get this range of AIR in NEET.
Bhavya one month ago
@shifa its completely depend on the level of the test . can u please tell me which chapter came in that test ?? or it is a full test . and if u have a option to select the leevl of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Try to get maximum marks. The range between 80-90 is enough i think. So try to improve. All the best. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil one month ago
hello sir i want to addmision on AMU so How to preper On thi Exam I am 12 th Pass
@ ahmad , i think AMU exams are over for this year , and u have to again appear it on 2017 to enter into it . amu conducts special entrance exam for its college , that is known as AMU MBBS...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts