There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can you please tell me the diffrence in the four year degree courses and 5 year courses ( dual degrees ) in IITG , or IITM with regard to placement, employment and value . whether the 5 year dual degrees carry any weight and respect 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Velluri

5 year dual degree programme is good if you enrol in IIT other wise its not that good....
BTech is 4 years and Integrated MTech is 5 years
if the person is really interested in the branch and not getting BTech then he can surely opt for MTech ... Coz after integrated Mtech one can directly go for PhD...

There is one good point after completion of the course you get both Btech and Mtech degrees
now if you do BTech and then gor MTech it takes 6 years
so by integrated MTech you can save 1 year...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 5 months ago
Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better
@ jakka frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank .. it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest...
raj 4 months ago
@ KHADARBASHA online exams are only for jee main as of now , jee advanced are completely offline as of the latest rule and regulation . and we have previous year papers on our websites ,...
2017 years ago
sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option
Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?
Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?
weer kumar 3 years ago
It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA
Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university it...
hi sri vandya please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How many different straight lines can be formed by joining 12 different points on a plane of which four are collinear and the rest are non collinear?
See out of 8 non collinear points I will get 8C2 lines and out of 4 collinear points I will get only 1 line .But from the mix of collinear and no collinear I will get 8C1 *4C1 lines . I hope...
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
Its is simply 12 C 2 – 4 C 2 + 1 . i will explain you , so number of ways in which we can select 2 points from 10 points is 12 C 2 no you subtract 4 C 2 combination from this . but 4 C 2...
yash 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts