Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures are really helpful in studies and invloves lots of things. I have purchased three lectures so far and found it very useful. Recently, they have introduced combos as well. These lectures cover syllabus of School Boards, JEE (Main & Advanced) and Medical Entrance exams and for all four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology I am sharing this information in all categories of this forum so that users can actually get benfitted from the same. Do share this information with your friends as well. And in case of any doubts, we all are here to help each other by posting questions and answers. Isn’t this great? Here is the link to view available packages: www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx

Hi Friends,

Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures are really helpful in studies and invloves lots of things. I have purchased three lectures so far and found it very useful. Recently, they have introduced combos as well. These lectures cover syllabus of School Boards, JEE (Main & Advanced) and Medical Entrance exams and for all four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology

I am sharing this information in all categories of this forum so that users can actually get benfitted from the same. Do share this information with your friends as well. And in case of any doubts, we all are here to help each other by posting questions and answers.

Isn’t this great?

Here is the link to view available packages:
www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx

Grade:9

1 Answers

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon
217 Points
8 years ago
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free