Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

the image of P(a,b) on y=-x is Q and the image of Q on the line y=x is R.then the midpoint of R is.................

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ayush

Please check the question ,There is no mid point of a point.

please put the statement of the question clearly.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Here R can be found but i couldnt understand the concept of midpoint of R.

see image of P in y=-x will be (-b,-a)

and image of Q in y=x will be (-a,-b) which is the required R........

i hope i helped you.............

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Where can I get the solution of problem plus in IIT mathematics A Days Gupta ? I am stuck in some few questions so need a solution for that
@nikhil solution book are avaliable separately for a das gupta books in the market , its of bharat publication . also , if u have questions , then u can directly post it here , and i will...
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
The height of a cone is 24cm. A small cone is cut from the portion of vertex by a plane perpendicular to the axis of cone. The volume of this small cone is 1/64 of the original cone. Find at...
let at h distance from base it is cut then, Volume of this cut cone = > (1/3)*pi*r^2(24-h) cm^3 = V Volume of original cone = > V’ = (1/3) * pi* R^2 * 24 dividing the V and V’ we get, V/V’...
2017 years ago
equation of pair of lines passing through origin and mking an angle tan -1 2 with the line 4x-3y +7=0 is.......
Use the slope of the line to be found as m. Now use the difference formula of tan inverse that uses slopes of others lines . From there you will find out the value of slopes and afterwards...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
If p/a + q/b + r/c = 0 and a/p + b/q +c/r = 1 then the value of (p/a) 2 + (q/b) 2 + (r/c) 2 = ?
Dear Student, Using (a+b+c) 2 = a 2 + b 2 + c 2 + 2(ab+bc+ca). final answer will be -2(pqr/abc). Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
dear friends r u want the answer 4r this questoin then see my answer + 2(ab+bc+ca).final answer will be -2(pqr/abc). 2 + c 2 + b 2 = a 2 Using (a+b+c)
manmath 8 months ago
What is the integration of: logx/((1+logx)^2 ) ? (Type: Class 12th, Indefinite Integrals)
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Setting log x = t, we can rewrite the integral as which by the formula for integration of e x [f(x)+f’(x)] is simply e x f(x) and hence is e t / 1+t i.e. x/(1+log x)
mycroft holmes one month ago
examine continuity and differentiability of f(x)at x=0 where f(x)=xcos(1/x),x is not equal to 0 and f(x)=0 ,x=0
PFA For differentiability follow same steps applying f(x+h)-f(x)/h for RDH and f(x-h) – f(x)/-h applying the limits.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn