Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Find the conditions on a and b such that line ax +by-1=0 intercepted bw lines ax+y+1=0 and x+by=0 subtend right angle at origin.

Find the intersection of ax+by=1 with 2 lines, you will get two points, (1/(a-1) , -1/[b.(a-1)]) and (-(b+1)/[a.(b-1)] , 2/(b-1)), To prove two point say A(x1,y1) and B(x2,y2) subtend angle ...

Akshay 6 months ago
Is Dr. kc sinha good for coordinate geometry for preparing iit jee ? from your point of view which book you thought best for coordinate geometry?

His book is really good to build concepts. However, to practice more problems similar to what would be asked in IIT JEE, you need to take help from study material of reputed coachings like...

Nishant Sinha 3 months ago

in my view sl loney coordinate geometry is the best book for coordinate geometry as it covers all topic required for iitjjee and many previous year questions have come directly from this...

Himanshu 3 months ago

in my opinion you must try arihant intead of k.c.sinha... as it has proved to be one of the best books in market since many years

satyam 3 months ago
what is the relation between incentre and circumcentre of any triangle

Dear Student. The distance between the incenter andcircumcenteris sqrt(R(R-2r)) , where R is thecircumradiusand r is theinradius, a result known as theEuler triangle formula. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago

The orthocenter, the centroid and the circumcenter of a non-equilateral triangle are aligned; that is to say, they belong to the same straight line, called line of Euler.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
Can we divide two vectors .....,....................... .....,....................... .... ... ... .... .... .... ............. ....

No! We cannot divide two vectors, when the mathematics of vectors was developed there has been no formal defination of division of vectors
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 days ago

No! Actually not We cannot divide two vectors, when the mathematics of vectors was developed there has been no formal defination of division of vectors

Ankit Jaiswal 8 days ago
Differentiate x arcsin (x) w.r.t arcsin(x)

HInt: Try to assume arcsin(x) = z and then try to differenciate it. Also please remember that z is also the function of x. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
if x/a +y/b = 2 touches the curve x^n/a^n + y^n/b^n = 2 at the point (m,n) the m and n value will be

the two curve touches each other and hence the gradient at the point (m,n) is same for both hence differentiating the second curve we get at x =m and y = n, dy/dx = -b/a (gradient of 1 st...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts