ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If the vertices of triangles are placed at (1.8,2.4),(5,0) and (0,0), then where is the orthocentre located? The answer is given as (1.8,2.4) Please explain

Solution: As we know the.. orthocentre is the point of intersection of altitudes of the triangle... soo for right angle triangle.. orthocenter is the vertex itself on which right angle is...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago
Q . THE EQUATION ax 2 + 2bxy + by 2 =0 REPRESENTS A PAIR OF LINES. COMBINED EQUATION OF LINES THAT CAN BE OBTAINED BY REFLECTING THESE LINES ABOUT X-AXIS IS - bx 2 – 2bxy + ay 2 = 0 ax 2 +...

Let (X,Y) be a point in the req locus. Clearly (X,Y) is the image of the point (X,-Y) wrt y=0. According to the question, (X,-Y) lies on ax 2 +2bxy+by 2 =0 Therefore aX 2 - 2bXY +bY 2 = 0...

Himaja 3 months ago

thanks.......

bharat makkar 3 months ago
sir what is parallelopiped this is asked in the mathematics exercise of 8 th grade but it is nowhere to be found in the book

In geometry, a parallelepiped is a three-dimensional figure formed by six parallelograms (the term rhomboidis also sometimes used with this meaning). By analogy, it relates to a...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

a parallelepiped is a three-dimensional figure formed by six parallelograms. The rectangular cuboid (six rectangular faces), cube (six square faces), and the rhombohedron (six rhombus faces)...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
If f(x-1) = x^2, find f(3). It’s suppossed to be 16, but I don’t understand why.

In the domai part its is given the value x-1 = 3 ….. so, choose, x = 4 and put in the function and get the value.. You ust assure for the value you are defining, it should be in valid...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Put x=4 and then this equation will give you f(3)=4 2 =16 ........................ ….................................... ....................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

Hi, this is very straightforward. Put x = 4 in the given eqaution, f(4-1) = 4 2 , f(3) = 16...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
vectors in detail

Vectors This is a vector: A vector has magnitude (how long it is) and direction : The length of the line shows its magnitude and the arrowhead points in the direction. You can add two...
  img
ruchi yadav 11 months ago
find the number with ? 5 8 6 9 88 24 ? 27

Rahul Jiji George 6 months ago
View all Questions »