whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why eccentricty of circle is zero

Dear student, The geometric meaning of eccentric is non-concentric, i.e. deviating from the circular form, as in the elliptical (oval) orbits of the planets. Since for the case of circles...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
On the portion of the straight line x + y = 2 which is intercepted between the axes, a square is constructed away from the origin, with this portion as one of its side. then the point of...

soln: point of intersection of its diagonals is center of the square.... as shown in the image below the center is P (2,2) thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 3 months ago
The complex numbers z1 z2 and z3 satisfying z1- z3/z2 -z3= 1-i(root 3)/2 are vertices of a triangle which is Of arwa 0 eqiulateral right angled isosceles obtuse angle isosceles

(z1-z2)/(z2-z3)= cos(-60)+sin(-60)=e -i60 taking mode on both sides Absolute value of(z1-z2/z2-z3)=1 Therefore |z1-z2|=|z2-z3| Also angle between z1-z2 & z2-z3 is 60 So given triangle is...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 8 months ago
How to create a magic square if we know a date. Eg-22-04-2014 The first column should have 22 2nd-04 3rd-20 and 4 th -14. I believe ramanujan created the same thing for his birthday but I...

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago

Please find your answer below let the table be- 22 04 20 14 -1 st row now we have to make 4 rows and 4 columns. now, and the first and the last number ie-22+14=36 now think any 2 number...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago
how many 7 digit numbers can be formed using digits 1,2,0,2,4,2,4

with repetion of digits _|_|_|_|_|_|_| since you have seven blanks to fill therefore in the first blank we have 6 chocies to fill as we cant use 0 or the number will be 6 digits . so we have...

Ashwin 2 months ago
At what values of 'a' do all the zeroes of the function, f(x) = (a-2)x 2 + 2ax + a + 3 lie on the interval (-2, 1)?

Hi, You need to consider 2 cases here. Case 1 : Take a-2>0 Now the concavity is upwards, draw the desired graph and think about the conditions. We need f(-2)>0 f(1)>0 \ But this is...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

The answer includes {2} . But leading coeff. is not equal to 0. Am i right ???

piyush soni one month ago
View all Questions »