whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If the orthocentre of a triangle is at (4,5) and the centroid is at (3,3), where is the circumcentre located? Answer is (2.5,2). Please explain.

so.. centroid is dividing Orhtocentre and circumcentre in 2:1 internally use section formula if the circumcentre is (x, y) for X-coordinate: 3 = (4*1 + 2* x)/ 3 ….....(1) 9 =(4*1 + 2*...
  img
Ajay Verma 3 months ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the x-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Assume the x-axis to be a mirror. take the image of (1,2) in x-axis i.e(1,-2). as we know that reflected ray when extended back passes through the image of a point on incident ray i.e...

siddharth gupta 4 months ago
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Statement 1: If straight line x= 8 meets the parabola y 2 = 8x at P & Q then PQ subtends a right angle at the origin. Statement 2: Double...

Statement 2 is the correct explainnation for statement one So the answer would be : Option : (b) Thanks & Regards Sunil Kumar, askIITians Faculty M.Sc., IIT Kharagpur
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 months ago

Option (a) is the answer, as latus rectum = 4a and here in statement 1 we see this is satisfied.
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 months ago
integrate cos2x.sin4x/cos^4x(1+cos^2 2x)

Hi, Convert all the terms in 2x angle and put COS2x = t. You will get the differential in the denominator. Convert the integral in t and do the partial fraction. After this step ull see that...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment please

attachement is not visible, please write the quesion on forum , otherwise not possible to help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

=5 +n/1 + n(n-1) / 2! + ….....+ n!/n! next step I want to understand (1+1)^n + 4 = 2^n + 4

milind 3 months ago
solve for x sin3x *sin(cube) x +cos3x *cos(cube) x=0 arun sir answered me but it was a tough method i need some easy way as i am in 11 th so a method which i couldget please answer>>>

Ans: It is a simple polynomial, you can easily solve. And if you have options, you can hit & trial.
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

sir can u explain me how u solved the third last step not getting ?? is there any such identity??

rashmi 3 months ago
View all Questions »