ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The equation of a straight line passing through the point (-5,4) and which cuts an intercept of root(2) units between the lines x+y+1=0 and x+y-1 is?

Hello Student. Please find the solutionx+y+1=0 and x+y-1 are two parallel lines and distance between them is mod|\frac{1-(-1)}{\sqrt{2}} |So distabce between them is 2/root2 = root2So our...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago
Sir, could you kindly assist me solve this problem... Thank you in advance. Two regular polygons have sides m and n respectively. If the number of degrees in an angle of the first is equal...

Hello student, The sum of interior angles of regular polygon having “m” sides = (2m – 4) right angles So, this means that one angle of regular polygon of m sides = (2m-4)/m...
  img
Latika Leekha 21 days ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

let eqn. of line be y-3=m(x-2), where m is slope of line dist. from origin = 3 I0-3-m(0-2)I/(1+m 2 ) 1/2 =3 solving we get , m=0 or -12/5 lines are y=0 or 5y+12x=39

Abhishek Singh 5 months ago
Prove that: tan5x+tan3x/tan5x-tan3x=4cos2xcos4x

Hello student, We first consider the L.H.S. and try to reach the R.H.S. L.H.S = = = = (Using the formula sin A cos B + cos A sin B = sin (A+B) ) = = 2 sin 4x cos 4x/sin 2x = 2(2 sin 2x cos...
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago

= = = (Using the formula sin A cos B + cos A sin B = sin (A+B) = 2 sin 4x cos 4x/sin 2x= 2(2 sin 2x cos 2x)cos 4x/sin 2x= 4 cos 2x cos 4x.

Sai Sampath 2 months ago
​Q. ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + d=0 has 3 real roots alpha beta and gamma Find: alpha^4 + beta^4 + gamma^4 alpha ^5 + beta ^5 + gamma^5

the sum of roots is, alpha+beta+gamma = b/a produc of roots is = d/a alphabeta+ alphagamma+betagamma= -b/a (alpha+beta+gamma)^2=alpha2+beta2+gamma2+alphabeta+ 2alphagamma+2betagamma...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago

We have newtons formula which says: In your case divide the polynomial by a then apply the newstons formulae.
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / a cos^2 (x) + b sin^2 (x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »