Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: asksch20

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

If 2a + b + 2c = 0 then the family of lines ax+by+c=0 is concurrent at...?

U can divide the whole eqn. 2a + b + 2c by 2 also. we get, a + b/2 + c = 0 now compare it with ax+by+c=0 and we get x = 1 b =0.5 hence.

Vikas TU one month ago
If the coordinate of a variable point P is (t+1/t,t/

Dear student The question is incomplete. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
From any point on the line 2x + y = 1, tangents are drawn to the circle x^2 +y^2 = 9, then the chords of contact pass through a fixed point (A) (18, 9) (B) (9, 18) (C) (9,9) (D) (18,18)

Assume that point in parametric form on line 2x + y = 1 as: (x , 1-2x) and apply chords of contact concept here that is: T = 0. and put the point (x,1-2x). and try to satisfy the options...

Vikas TU 9 days ago
drawn from origin are two mutually perpendicular straight lines forming an isosceles triangle together with th straight line 2x+y=a. then the area of the triangle is in terms of `a`?...

Can you please tell the rough figure for this question with proper labelling of sides as i am not able to get it

2016 years ago
WHAT IS THE SPAN OF A SET................................................?

In linear algebra, the linear span (also called the linear hull or just span ) of a set of vectors in a vector space is the intersection of all subspaces containing that set . The linear...

T Dileep 2 months ago

DEAR NAG, The linear span (also called the linear hull or just span) of a set of vectors in a vector space is the intersection of all subspaces containing that set. It is very useful thing.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
sir pls give solution Q. find the value of x for which 2 2x+3 – 65(2 x -1)=57 -3 3 9 -9

-1)=57 x – 65(2 2x+3 Write: 2 as (2 x )^2.8 – 65(2 x -1)=57 => and assume 2^x = t => 8t^2 – 65t = 57 – 65 => 8t^2 – 65t = -9 solve the quadratic.

Vikas TU 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts