DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to find the area of a triangle with given eqations of 3 lines.....? i cannot understand the determinant method also what is a determinant

Hint: With the given 3 equaitons of lines of triangle, we can easily find the three coordinates of the triangle. Then by using the formula by determinant method, simply put the values of the...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Permutations and combination: the no of times the digit 5is written while listing integers from 1to 1000

Hint: Count the number of times 5 occurs between 1 to 1000.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
why eccentricty of circle is zero

Dear student, The geometric meaning of eccentric is non-concentric, i.e. deviating from the circular form, as in the elliptical (oval) orbits of the planets. Since for the case of circles...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 11 months ago

img
Harsh Patodia 11 months ago
differentiate x arcsinx w.r.t arcsinx

The question can be expressed as “ differentiate (x arcsinx wrt x)/ (differentiate arcsinx wrt x)

Jayakrishna one month ago
How to find the value of sin4x,cos4x,cot4x,or more 3x . Please its an urgent?

Dear Student, If you know the value of sinx or cosx or tanx etc. Then you can easly find the values of sin4x, cos4x, cot4x by using the basic trignometric formulas. Example:- sin 4x =...
  img
Vijay Mukati 19 days ago

sin 4x = sin2(2x) = 2sin2xcos2x=4sinxcosxcos2x = 4sinxcos(2cos 2 x-1) =4sinxcos(1-2sin 2 x).
  img
Vijay Mukati 18 days ago

What will be the final result of sin4x? Is it 2cos 2 x? How?

VINEETH N 19 days ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details