ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The equation of circle circumscribing a triangle formed by the lies x+y=6, 2x+y=4, x+2y=5 is

find the vertices of triangle by finding point of intersection of these lines. then u can find equation of circumcircle

Shubham Singh yesterday
The point nearest to the focus on parabola y^2 = 4ax has its abscissa =

Hello student, Let P(x, y) be the required point on the parabola which is nearest to the focus. Then D = √(x – a) 2 + y 2 Now, y 2 = 4ax So , D = √(x - a) 2 + 4ax =...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
ITS MY SINCERE REQUEST TO THE ASKIITIANS FACULTY TO PLEASE TAKE UP MY DOUBTS POSTED ON COORDINATE GEOMETRY( STRAIGHT LINES)

yes ask me ques

HARDEEP DIGRA 5 months ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

Bharat Makkar 5 months ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

Bharat Makkar 5 months ago
Calculate the value of : ((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 where a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab)

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below I have calculated the above result simply based on the formula given by you a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab).You can verify the result by...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 8 months ago

Hello student Please find the answer to your question below =((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((5/7)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((11/9))#5))))))))))))#1995...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago

I Have not understood your ideology,,, Please explain how to get this answer without using such a big process?? can you list your observations?

Hari Eeshwar 4 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ e^(3x) / e^(3x) + 1 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
If m = tanA + sinA n = tanA – sinA Prove that m 2 -n 2 = 4(mn)^1/2

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »