ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The number of points (x,y) (where x and y both are perfect squares of integers) on the parabola y^2=px,p being a prime number, is ?

y 2 = px y = sqrt(px) Since x & y are perfect square integers, sqrt(x) is an integer. Since p is a prime no., sqrt(p) is an irrational no. The point which satisfies the given condition is...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 8 months ago
The point nearest to the focus on parabola y^2 = 4ax has its abscissa =

Hello student, Let P(x, y) be the required point on the parabola which is nearest to the focus. Then D = √(x – a) 2 + y 2 Now, y 2 = 4ax So , D = √(x - a) 2 + 4ax =...
  img
Latika Leekha 19 days ago
On the portion of the straight line x + y = 2 which is intercepted between the axes, a square is constructed away from the origin, with this portion as one of its side. then the point of...

soln: point of intersection of its diagonals is center of the square.... as shown in the image below the center is P (2,2) thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 9 months ago
a situation may be described by using different sets of coordinate axes having different orientations. which of the following do not depend on the orientation of the axes? the value of a...

The vector will change as a whole if we change the orientation of axes. There will be a change in magnitute and component too.. Hence, the value of a scalar does not depend on the...
  img
bharat bajaj 9 months ago
find dy/dx when y= s in^-1(2^(x+1)/ 1+ (4)^x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Using the chain rule
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
show that (a-b) is a factor of (a+b) 3 - (a-b) 3 -8ab 2

Hello Student, Please find the trick to solve the question define a polynomial in 'a' like this f(a)= (a+b)^3- (a-b)^3-8ab^2 Now check the value of f(b)= (b+b)^3- (b-b)^3-8b*b^2 = 0...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »