whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
All the points lying inside the triangle formed by the points (1,3), (5,6) amd (-1,2) satisfy: a)3x+2y_ 0 b) 2x+y+1_0 c) -2x+11_0 d)2x+3y-12_0

I think there is some problem with your question since the points lying inside a triangle constitute an enclosed area. So these pointscannot lie on a st. line.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
Given two straight lines AB and AC whose equations are 3x + 4y = 5 and 4x – 3y = 15 respectively. Then the possible equation of line BC through (1, 2), such that ABC is isosceles, is L1 = 0...

Equation of the line BC passing through (1,2) with slope ‘m’ is (y-2) = m(x-2) Since ABC is isosceles, angle B = angle C. using Cos(theta) formula for finding angle between the lines AB,BC &...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
find the common tangent to a circle x^2+y^2=2a^2 and the parabola y^2=8ax

Hello Student, Equation of tangent to the parabola in slope form: …..............(1) Equation of tangent to the circle in slope form: …................(2) Equation (1), (2)...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
general solution of tan x+tan4x+tan7x=tanxtan4xtan8x

Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Other you can find easily.
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
find the sum of infinit series 1 2 +2 2 x+3 2 x 2 +4 2 x 3 +.................

let its sum be S. S=1+2 2 x+3 2 x 2 ….n 2 x n-1 =1+4x+9x 2 ….…...n 2 x n-1 xS=x+4x 2 +9x 3 ….(n-1) 2 x n-1 +n 2 x n S(1-x)=1+3x+5x 2 +7x 3 ….-n 2 x n use AGP formula to simplify it LET THE...

PRAJVAL98 28 days ago
"a relation R is defined from a set A={2,3,4,5} to a set B={3,6,7,10} as follow:"(x,y) belong to R and x is relatively prime to y . determine its range and domain“

according to given relation , (x,y) belong to R and x is relatively prime to y . determine its range and domain“ for x=2 , y= 3,7 x=3, y= 4,5 x=4 , y=3,5 x=5 , y= 2,3,4
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »