whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the extremities of a diagonal of a square are (1,-2,3) and (2,-3,5) then the lenght of its side is ?

Length of the diagonal of square is √ ((1-2) 2 + (-2+3) 2 +(3-5) 2 ) = √6 We aslo know that length of square is √2 times the side. This implies √2a= √6 ( where...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
If the vertices of triangles are placed at (0,0), (0,6), (6,0). The prove that the distance between the orthocentre and circumcentre is 3 root2.

Solution: As we know the.. orthocentre is the point of intersection of altitudes of the triangle... soo for right angle triangle.. orthocenter is the vertex itself on which right angle is...
  img
Ajay Verma 6 months ago
prove that the the perpediculars drawn from the vertices of a triangle on the sides facing them are concurrent.

Hello Student, Please find the proof of this: Let us draw (construct) the straight line GH passing through thepoint C parallel to the triangle side AB. Such a line does exist due to...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
my question is of quadratic equation . if x 2 +(a-b)x+(1-a-b)=0 where a, b belongs to real number then find the values of “a” which equation unequal real roots for all values of “b”?

Hi student Discriminant of above equation is – (a-b) 2 – 4(1-a-b) For unequal roots D>0 => a 2 + b 2 -2ab – 4 + 4a + 4b > 0 b 2 -2b(a -2) + a 2 -4 +4a > 0 now...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Check monotonocity of x^(1/3) at x=0

Hii Student Just check the question and send in again. Monotonocity can be defined in a interval and at a single point it’s meaningless . So check the question again before posting. We...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what is the standard equation of the circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola in terms of complex numbers?

center of the circle (h,k) and the radius r then the standard equation circle (x-h)^2+(y-k)^2=r^2

lavanya 2 months ago
View all Questions »