whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the x-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Assume the x-axis to be a mirror. take the image of (1,2) in x-axis i.e(1,-2). as we know that reflected ray when extended back passes through the image of a point on incident ray i.e...

siddharth gupta one month ago
what is iso-cost line, in LPP ?

An isocost line shows all combinations of inputs which cost the same total amount. In the same way, iso profit lines are the lines which have the same profit. Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
Find the value of log3 log3 log9 729 + 3 log√3 3.

9^3=729 log 9 (729)=3 3*log v3 (( v3)^2 )=3*2=6 log 3 (3)=1 log 3 (1)=0 log 3 log 3 log 9 729+3 log v3 3=6
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

plot of above function: the function f(x) = x-2+1=x-1 for x>2 = -x+2+1=-x+3 for x 2))=(1/2)x^2-x =)-x+3(between x to 2(x<2))=(1/2)(-x^2)+3x

Pradeeep Anand 5 months ago

naveen 5 months ago
Let a+b+c+ab+bc+ca+abc = 1000 Then The Possible Value Of a+b+c Is A) 28 B) 36 C) 39 D) 42

hi prakhar the expression is (a+1)(b+1)(c+1) - 1 = 1000 (a+1)(b+1)(c+1)=1001 = 7*11*13 from here we can conclude a = 6, b= 10 , c= 12 can be the possible values We are here to help you in...

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago
CosecA=P+Q then, cot(A/2+pi/4)=

Solution: We know that: This yields: Hence, using the quadratic equation, we get: Thanks & Regards Sumit Majumdar, askIITians Faculty Ph.D,IIT Delhi
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Dear student, Please use the half angle formula to get the result: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
View all Questions »