ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find an equation of the angle bisector of the obtuse angles formed by the lines 2x+6y= 9 and x-3y= -2. sketch the given lines and angle bisector.

Find the angle between the 2 lines and the point of intersection. Use this angle to find the slope of the angle bisector by adding/subtracting the angle from the slopes of the 2 lines. You...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
find eqn. of a line passing through intersectin of lines x+y+1=0 and 2x-3y-1=0 and passing through (1,1) whose slope is 2 units

this question is to be done by done by the method of family of lines. so,by this method-(x+y+1)+lambda(2x-3y-1)=0 now x=--2/5 and y=--3/5 are the solutions of the equation x+y+1 =0 and...

vineet chatterjee 8 months ago
can you please explain how ans is 2009! – 2! / 2! 2009!

3/(1! + 2! +3!) + 4 /(2! + 3! +4!) + …... + 2009/(2007! + 2008! +2009!) = 1/(1! * 3) +1/(2! * 4) + 1/(3! * 5) + …. + 1/(2007! * 2009) = 2/3! + 3/4! + 4/5! + ….. + 2007/2008! = (1/2! – 1/3!)...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 3 months ago

excellent answer by rajya lakshmi

yaswanth 3 months ago

awesome answer by rajya lakshmi

kartheeek 2 months ago
Why do we call any term raised to the power 2 as ‘Square’ and power 3 as ‘Cube’? What is the logic behind naming it so?

the powers represents the dimensions of different polygons

kishore 7 months ago
∫xcosnxdx

let u = x ; v = cosnx du = dx; ∫v = sinnx/n This is in the form of ∫uv = u∫v – ∫∫v.du ∫xcosnxdx = xsinnx.n – ∫sinnx/n dx = xsinnx/n – ( – cosnx/n)/n = xsinnx /n + cosnx / n 2

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 5 months ago
View all Questions »