whats the equation of plane passing thru  point (1,1,1) containing line r‾=(-3i+j+5k)+λ(-3i-j-5k)? also prove that it contains line r‾=(-i+2j+5k)+ μ(i-2j-5k).

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

required plane containing line u r given so by its direction u find normal of plane and then r.n=a ...u r done...

pres thnx if i helped u...

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equation of the line passing through the inersection of lines x-y+1=0 and 2x-3y+5=0 and whose distance from the point (3,2) is 7/5.

Hello Student, Please find the solution Here you can use the concept of family of lines The equation of the line passing through the inersection of lines x-y+1=0 and 2x-3y+5=0 can be assumed...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
All the points lying inside the triangle formed by the points (1,3), (5,6) amd (-1,2) satisfy: a)3x+2y_ 0 b) 2x+y+1_0 c) -2x+11_0 d)2x+3y-12_0

I think there is some problem with your question since the points lying inside a triangle constitute an enclosed area. So these pointscannot lie on a st. line.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 4 months ago
If the cordinates of a variable point P be ( acosR, bsinR) where R is a variable quantity, find the locus of P.

Please explain step-wise.

Rituraj Singh 5 months ago

THE LOCUS OF P IS AN ELLIPSE .

siddharth gupta 5 months ago
i am posting this question from 5 days …..is there anybody who can help me ….….….…...

Ans: Let the resultant of vectors A & B to be C Angle b/w A & C Angle b/w B & C Or you can always say that the resultant will fall toward the vector which have more magnitude.
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
(sinQ=CosQ)/(sinQ-CosQ)+7, then TanQ=?

Hi Student Please rewrite the question properly. Either there is mistake in brackets or the equal to sign is put at wrong place....
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
View all Questions »