Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if median of triangle are 5 cm 6cm and 7cm then find area of this triangle.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Let the median length be m1, m2& m3. Then area of triangle A is:
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{S(S-m_{1})(S-m_{2})(S-m_{3})}
where S is
S= \frac{m_{1}+m_{2}+m_{3}}{2}
S= \frac{5+6+7}{2} = 9
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{S(S-m_{1})(S-m_{2})(S-m_{3})}
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{9(9-5)(9-6)(9-7)}
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{9.4.3.2}
A = 8\sqrt{6}
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

what is the relation between incentre and circumcentre of any triangle

Dear Student. The distance between the incenter andcircumcenteris sqrt(R(R-2r)) , where R is thecircumradiusand r is theinradius, a result known as theEuler triangle formula. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

The orthocenter, the centroid and the circumcenter of a non-equilateral triangle are aligned; that is to say, they belong to the same straight line, called line of Euler.
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
find the equation of the circle whose centre is (-3,1) and which cuts off an intercept of length 6 from the line 2x-5y+16=0

Step 1 : General Equation of circle is given by – x^2 + y^2 + 2gx + 2fy + c = 0 whose Centre = (-g, -f) and Radius^2 = g^2 + f^2 + c Step 2: given Centre = -3, 1 therefroe g = 3 and f...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago
A circle passes through (2,1) and x+2y=1 is tangent to it at (3,-1). Find its equation

find the perpendicular distance from cenetr of circle to the given tangent. m = |x1 + 2y1 – 1|/|root(x1^2 + y1^2)| and equate it to root((x1-3)^2 + (y1+1)^2) = m {from distance formulae}...

Vikas TU 17 hours ago
what is acomplex number?what is the real life applicaton of complex numbers????????????????????

HELLO GURAVA A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i 2 = −1. In this ...

raj 6 months ago

Hello Guravaiah A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i 2 = −1. In...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

Dear Guravaiah A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i 2 = −1. In...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
Pls solve the problem of exponents for which I have attached the image for your kind cooperation

Dear Student, Image is not attached. Please post it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

my dear friend you don’t put any image so what way i understand so i don’t understand please sent image.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 7 months ago
Prove that, If y = Sin -1 x, x ∈ (–1, 1) then dy/dx =1/√(1-x 2)

y = Sin -1 x ⇒ x = sin y dy/dx=cosy dy/dx=(dx/dy) -1 =1/cosy=1/ √(1-sin 2 y) =1/√(1-x 2 )

RAJU 10 months ago

y = Sin -1 x ⇒ x = sin y dy/dx=cosy dy/dx=(dx/dy) -1 =1/cosy=1/ √(1-sin 2 y) =1/√(1-x 2 )

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts