DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if median of triangle are 5 cm 6cm and 7cm then find area of this triangle.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Let the median length be m1, m2& m3. Then area of triangle A is:
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{S(S-m_{1})(S-m_{2})(S-m_{3})}
where S is
S= \frac{m_{1}+m_{2}+m_{3}}{2}
S= \frac{5+6+7}{2} = 9
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{S(S-m_{1})(S-m_{2})(S-m_{3})}
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{9(9-5)(9-6)(9-7)}
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{9.4.3.2}
A = 8\sqrt{6}
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Product of slopes of pirpendicular lines is -1. Slope of x-axis is 0, slope of y-axis is “infinity”. But, 0*infinity is not -1 why?

If product of slopes of 2 lines is -1 then they are perpendicular. But, the converse may not be true always. The statement of converse clearly has a limitation in it i.e., if the lines are...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one month ago

If product of slopes of 2 lines is -1 then they are perpendicular. But, the converse may not be true always. The statement of converse clearly has a limitation in it i.e., if the lines are...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one month ago

we say product of slopes -1 if perpendicular when both slopes are finite tan (teta)=(m 2 - m 1 )/1+m 1 m 2 so if perpendicular denominator zero m 1 m 2 =-1 if one of them is infinite then...

Nicho priyatham one month ago
prove that the the perpediculars drawn from the vertices of a triangle on the sides facing them are concurrent.

Hello Student, Please find the proof of this: Let us draw (construct) the straight line GH passing through thepoint C parallel to the triangle side AB. Such a line does exist due to...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago
Find the distance of the point (3,4,5) from the plane x+y+z=2 measured parallel to the line 2x=y=z.

The answer is 6 units. I’ll give you hints. Dr’s of the line is ] = 6units 2 +(5-1) 2 +(4-0) 2 Therefore, PN = sqrt[(3-1) So N = (1,0,1) Satisfying this point on the plane gives u=-4...

Yash Jain 7 months ago

The answer is 6 units. I’ll give you hints. Dr’s of the line is Therefore, PN = sqrt[(3-1) So N = (1,0,1) Satisfying this point on the plane gives u=-4 General point on this line is..(u/2...

Yash Jain 7 months ago
(cot 2 a (sec a – 1))/1 + sin a = sec 2 a( 1 – sin a)/(1 + sec a)

write cot 2 a = cos 2 a/sin 2 a = (1-sin 2 a)/(1-cos 2 a) = (1+sin a)(1-sin a) / (1+cos a)(1-cos a). Put cos a = 1/sec a. cot 2 a = (1+sin a)(1- sin a)*sec 2 a/(sec a+1)*(sec a – 1). Put...

Akshay 10 days ago
Blue circles r doubts

cuz [pie 2 ]=9 and [-pie 2 ]=-10 now sub nd solve approve if usefull!!!!!!!!!!!

noogler one month ago

f(pie/2) = -1. (a option )

Kevin Jones James one month ago

f(pi e)=1

noogler one month ago
Seven people go to a cinema and park their car outside,which are identical.while returning only three of them were able to unlock their cars.find total no. of ways in which this can be done

This will be equal to selecting 3 out of 7 people and then rearrange them but subtracting one case for which the cars will be unlock. 7P3 -1.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
View all Questions »