DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

if median of triangle are 5 cm 6cm and 7cm then find area of this triangle.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Let the median length be m1, m2& m3. Then area of triangle A is:
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{S(S-m_{1})(S-m_{2})(S-m_{3})}
where S is
S= \frac{m_{1}+m_{2}+m_{3}}{2}
S= \frac{5+6+7}{2} = 9
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{S(S-m_{1})(S-m_{2})(S-m_{3})}
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{9(9-5)(9-6)(9-7)}
A = \frac{4}{3}\sqrt{9.4.3.2}
A = 8\sqrt{6}
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

please discuss the concept of enclined parabola in detail

please u just visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/parabola.aspx this will clear allof ur doughts ….….…...PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
sir what is parallelopiped this is asked in the mathematics exercise of 8 th grade but it is nowhere to be found in the book

In geometry, a parallelepiped is a three-dimensional figure formed by six parallelograms (the term rhomboidis also sometimes used with this meaning). By analogy, it relates to a...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago

a parallelepiped is a three-dimensional figure formed by six parallelograms. The rectangular cuboid (six rectangular faces), cube (six square faces), and the rhombohedron (six rhombus faces)...
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
If the distance between circumcentre and orthocentre of triangle whose vertices are (1,5) (2,3) (4,4) is k/√10 then sum of abscissa of points which are k distance away from the point (3,2)...

A (1,5) B (2,3) C (4,4) AB= √5 units BC=√5 units AC= √10 units Hence given triangle is right angled triangle ( AB2 + BC2 = AC2) at B Orthocenter is B only CIrcumcenter for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 months ago
show that √2+√2+√2=2cos8θ.

Not possible as maximum value of cos is 1. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

maximum value of cos of something is 1 ,hence no solutions

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
find the sum of a infinite geometric series whose first term is the limit of the function f(x)=(tanx-sinx)/(sinx)^3 as x tends to 0 and whose common ratio is the liit of the function...

for f(x) divide numerator denominaor by x^3.... then use expansion series... I couldn’t understand what g(x) is so pls rewrite that

Jayakrishna 18 days ago
Find the last number of the following number series 10, 8, 16,13, 39, 35, ___ a.) 75 b.) 100 c.) 130 d.) 140 Explain

answer is 140 to do such type of questions try to find some pattern like addition, subtraction . multipliy or divide in this que 10-8=2 8*2=16 16-13=3 13*3=39 39-35=4 35*4=140 approve if...

ng29 3 months ago

D because of 10-8=2 8*2=16 16-13=3 13*3=39 39-35=4 35*4=140

grenade 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!