Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if a parabola whose length of latus rectum is 4a touches the coordinate axes the find the locus of its focus

please check the attached file
  img
Sunil Raikwar 8 months ago

Let (h,k) be the focus of the hyperbola, since it touches the axis tangent at the vertex should be and the equation of its directrix should be and the perpendicular distance from direcrtrix...

sunil raikwar 8 months ago

Hi Pranjal, There is slight technical issue. Please post these questions again in analytical Geometry. We will upload the answers for the same. askIITians Faculty

sunil raikwar 8 months ago
find eqn. of a line passing through intersectin of lines x+y+1=0 and 2x-3y-1=0 and passing through (1,1) whose slope is 2 units

this question is to be done by done by the method of family of lines. so,by this method-(x+y+1)+lambda(2x-3y-1)=0 now x=--2/5 and y=--3/5 are the solutions of the equation x+y+1 =0 and...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
if x^2+y^2+2x+1=0,then the value of x^31+y^35 ?

x^2 +2x+1 + y^2 can be written as (x+1)^2 + y^2= 0. Only possible when x = -1 & y= 0. So -1 is your answer. Thanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago

x^2 +2x+1 + y^2 can be written as (x+1)^2 + y^2= 0. Only possible when x = -1 & y= 0. So -1 is your answer. Thanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / cos 3x – cos x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
a=i+2j+3k,b=3i-j+2k find dot product and angle between two vectors?

When the two vectors are placed this way, the vectors form the angle q . ... The scalar product ( dot product ) A · B (A dot B ) of vectors A and B is the ... Given A = i - j + k and...

yours katarnak Suresh one year ago

a=i+2j+3k b=3i-j+2k we know that i.i=1 , j.j=1 , k.k=1. and i.j=j.i=i.k=k.i=j.k=k.j=0. a.b=3-2+6=7 a.b=abcosθ cosθ=(a.b)÷ab {a=√a.a, b=√b.b} [ a= √14=b}...

souvik sonu roy one year ago

A.B=9 A.B=|A|*|B| COSØ

raj razi one year ago
Find all the possible values of x, y x, y not equal to zero such that sec 2 A = 4xy/(x+y)^2

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question Only solution is
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »