In case of medians
Remember the following formulae

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Sir, can you please help me to solve question number 4....
kindly , Upload the image as well. I think the student forget to upload the image.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
length of portion of the line x=y+2 intersepted by the circle x 2 +y 2 =100 is
The circle has center at O(0, 0) and radius as 10 Ley the the intercept which line cuts the circle be AB and M be mid point of AB then clearly OM = distance of line x=y+2 from O(0,0) =...
Ajay 2 months ago
Just solve the x=y+2 with circle eqn by sy=ubstituting the x value. and find the x and y coordinates. then use distnace formulae for calculating the distance..
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Find the locus of the mid-point of the chord of the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 which subtends a 90 degree angle at point (p,q) lying inside the circle .
The point (p,q) does not lie on the circle . also by substituting x1 =p and y1=q . the answer is not matching
R B one month ago
Just apply the formulae as T=S1. that is: xx1 + yy1 – a^2 = x1^2 + y1^2 – a^2 where x1 = p and y1 =q.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how to add to infinity 1+2/2+3/2^2+4/2^3......Answer given is 4
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago
We can as well use the method of infinite sum of an arithmeticogemetric series.Here A.P. is 1,2,3,4.... and 1,1/2,1/2^2,1/2^3........ a=1,d= 1, r=1/2, Expression to find infinite...
Mohammed Saleem Mohiuddin 17 days ago
We can see that the general term of the expression is i.e. it can be written in the form f(n) – f(n+1) where Hence we have
mycroft holmes 17 days ago
Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn