Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the image of the point (2,-1) with respect to the point (1,-4)

Let (x,y) be image of point (2,-1) (1,-4) will be mid point of (x,y) and (2,-1) x+2 = 2 y-1= -8 x=0 y= -7
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
The sum of the distance of a point P from two perpendicular lines in a plane is 1, then the locus of P

Let the perpendiculars lines be the x – axis and y – axis. The sum of the distances from the the point P (x, y) is 1. ie. |x| + |y| = 1 – this is the locus of the point P which would be the ...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 3 months ago
If the line y=√3 x+k touches the circle x^2+y^2=16 then what is the value of k ??

The line is a tangent to the circle, find the distance of C(0,0) from that line which will be equal to 4i.e radius. ans 8,-8

Sid yesterday
if 2x^2+6x+b is a quadratic equation, where b is less than zero. the the value of alpha/beta + beta/alphs is less than

Yes i miss that part Answer will be -2 At this step = [(9-2(b/2))/b/2] = (18-2b)/b = 18/b -2 Since b is less than 0 first term will be negative So maximum value of above will be -2.
  img

i assume alpha and beta are roots of above equation sum of roots = -3 Product of roots= b/2 = = = (18-b)/b = 18/b -1 Since b is less than 0 first term will be negative So maximum value of...
  img

I understand answer is less than 2

vinod 4 months ago
y = cos4x.cos2x find dy/dx

Ans. -((cos4x sin2x)/2+(cos2x sin4x)/4).
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago
SAURABH SIR HERE ALL THE DOUBTS :- ​Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a 2 x 2 + 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Q . FOR THE...

Hii For Q1)Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a2x2+ 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Hint You can use...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

SIR I HAVE DONE 3RD...BUT NOT ABLE TO DO 1ST AND 2ND. IN 1ST PLEASE TELL HOW TO FIND CHORD’S EQUATION AND IN 2ND WHAT POINT MUST WE TAKE ON THE CURVE .

Bharat Makkar 9 months ago
View all Questions »