Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the distance of the point (3,4,5) from the plane x+y+z=2 measured parallel to the line 2x=y=z.

The answer is 6 units. I’ll give you hints. Dr’s of the line is ] = 6units 2 +(5-1) 2 +(4-0) 2 Therefore, PN = sqrt[(3-1) So N = (1,0,1) Satisfying this point on the plane gives u=-4 General...

Yash Jain 4 months ago

The answer is 6 units. I’ll give you hints. Dr’s of the line is Therefore, PN = sqrt[(3-1) So N = (1,0,1) Satisfying this point on the plane gives u=-4 General point on this line is..(u/2...

Yash Jain 4 months ago
If the vertices of triangles are placed at (0,0), (0,6), (6,0). The prove that the distance between the orthocentre and circumcentre is 3 root2.

Solution: As we know the.. orthocentre is the point of intersection of altitudes of the triangle... soo for right angle triangle.. orthocenter is the vertex itself on which right angle is...
  img
Ajay Verma 8 months ago
what is dot and cross product of four vectors

In the theory of relativity, a four-vector or 4-vector is a vector in Minkowski space, a four-dimensional real vector space. It differs from a Euclidean vector in how its magnitude is...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
Plz. and this ques....

Hii the answer is -0.151697 . Use by parts and then apply the substitution to get to the answer. Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

ya substitution was sinX = t

Nihal Raj 4 months ago
define quadric equation

In mathematics, a quadric, or quadric surface, is any D-dimensional hypersurface in (D + 1)-dimensional space defined as the locus of zeros of a quadratic polynomial. In coordinates x1, x2,...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

test answer

prafull 5 months ago

test answer

prafull 5 months ago
View all Questions »