Answers : (1)

In case of medians
Remember the following formulae

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

y=10 ^x is the reflection of y=logxwithbase10 by a straight line of equation....

Dear Student, If any curve strike on y = x line, its reflection is juct x replaced by y and y replaced by x. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 days ago

It’s a reflection about the line y=x One can easily see if we replace x by y and y by x in any of the functions we will get the other one
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 11 days ago
prove that the triangle which has one of the angles as 60 degree, can not have all vertices with integral coordinates

If we take origin and two arbitrary coordinates with lines passing through them. calculate slope. slope difference between can not be 60.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago
can’t we find the equation of parabola when a tangent is drawn to the parabola

We find the equation of parabola , if we know the point at which the tangent touches the parabola and the slope of the tangent.

SAI SANDY 2 months ago
if cosx + cosy=4/5 and cosx - cosy=2/7 prove that 14tan(x-y/2)+5cot(x+y/2)=0

adding both you get cosx subtracting cosy so we also got sinx and siny if we use half angle formulas we can write sinx in terms of tanx/2 so we got that too so we can solve

girish 18 days ago

This question solve using half angle formulas we can write sinx in terms of tanx/2 so we got that then solve this problem.

Gowri sankar 18 days ago

Lab Bhattacharjee 18 days ago
find the sum of a infinite geometric series whose first term is the limit of the function f(x)=(tanx-sinx)/(sinx)^3 as x tends to 0 and whose common ratio is the liit of the function...

for f(x) divide numerator denominaor by x^3.... then use expansion series... I couldn’t understand what g(x) is so pls rewrite that

Jayakrishna 6 months ago
what is acomplex number?what is the real life applicaton of complex numbers????????????????????

HELLO GURAVA A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i 2 = −1. In this ...

kumar one month ago

Hello Guravaiah A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i 2 = −1. In...

Gaddam Chethan one month ago

Dear Guravaiah A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i 2 = −1. In...

Prabhakar ch one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Get extra R 420 off
USE CODE: ask30

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts