A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

94_47067_Untitled 1.gif

2109_47067_Untitled.gif

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
prove that four straight lines represented by the equation 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 =0 and 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 -x +7y -10 form a square

Hello Student, 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 =0 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 -x +7y -10 with first x=(-7y +- yroot(49+144*4))/24 you will get 2 lines from here with second do the same thing x=(-7y+1 +-...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
The length of subnormal to the parabola y2=4 ax at any point is equal to

The length od the subnormal is always constant and is eqaul to the semi latusrectum i.e. 2a Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
Find the centres and radii of two circles passing through points (7,2) and (10,-1) respectively and both touches the line x=4 ? please solve this question and tell what assumptions should be...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Let the centre of 1 st circle to be (a, b) Then, radius of circle be: a – 4 Circle is passing through (7, 2) & (4, b)....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
If(x) =ax^4=bx^3+cx^2+dx+e(a,b,c,d,eER 0) such that f(1)+f(2) = f(2)+f(3) =f(3)+f(4)=0, then equation f(x)=0 have 1 all roots non real 2. two real and two non real roots 3 all four roots are...

Let f(1)>0 then f(2)<0 if f(2)<0 then f(3) >0 if f(3)>0 then f(4) <0 So between 1 and 2 the graph will cut x axis once similarily between 2 and 3 once and between 3 and 4...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
What is magnitude? Give me full detail about this.

Magnitude refers to the real no. value. eg. magnitude of 3i+4j+2k = root (3^2+4^2+2^2) = root(29) = 5.38

G Ashwin - one year ago

Magnitude is defined as the value of a physical quantity.For example if a body is travelling with a speed of 5m/s,then the magnitude of the speed is 5.Magnitude is often represented like...

Karan Malhotra 2 years ago

our teacher say that magnitude is not size or length.He want to talk with you.Please give me your mobile number or full detail about magnitude, that satisfy our teacher.

vikash kumar one year ago
If the roots α and β (α + β ≠ 0) of the quadratic equation ax^2 + bx + c = 0 are real and of opposite sign. Then show that roots of the equation α(x - β)^2 + β(x - α)^2 = 0 are also real and...

Product of roots is This immediately means that both roots are real and of opposite signs (if they were complex, then they are conjugates and their product is always positive)

mycroft holmes one month ago
View all Questions »