ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

94_47067_Untitled 1.gif

2109_47067_Untitled.gif

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If the vertices of triangles are placed at (2,2), (-2,-2), (-2 root3, 2 root3). Where is the circumcentre located? Please explain

This is an equilateral triangle wiht sides root 32. So, the centroid, circumcentre, orthocentre, incentre will coincide. and will lie inside the triangle.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
If AB=2a, given base of triangle ABP where p is a varianle such that tanA+tanB=k(constant) then locus of P is? a: circle b:parabola c: hyperbola

b:parabola is ans. use A+B = 180-P then take tan and apply angle between lines formula. Assume A(a,0) B(-a,0)

yashpal 5 months ago
All the points lying inside the triangle formed by the points (1,3), (5,6) amd (-1,2) satisfy: a)3x+2y_ 0 b) 2x+y+1_0 c) -2x+11_0 d)2x+3y-12_0

I think there is some problem with your question since the points lying inside a triangle constitute an enclosed area. So these pointscannot lie on a st. line.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
a dice is rolled the probability of getting a number greater than 2 a odd number are they independent events if yes i cant see how practically

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Sample space, S is S = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6} (i) Let E be the event of occuring a number on die greater than 2 E = {3, 4, 5, 6}...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

Two events are independent if the occurence of one event does not effect the probability of other. Lets say 1 st event to be A and 2 nd to be B. Let C to be intersection of A and B. A and B...

Jitender Singh 6 months ago

no, i asked whether they are independent and how can this happen that the two events in single dice is independent

rohan 6 months ago
Please prove …..and also give explanation sir please

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

Sir but what is answer

milind 9 months ago
JMO question---

Hello Student Please fidn the soln n6 +3n5_5n4_15n3+4n2+12n+3 = = n5(n+3) –5n3(n+3)+4n(n+3) + 3 =(n+3)[n5 –5n3+4n] + 3 =n(n+3)[n4-5n2+4] + 3 =n(n+3)(n2-4)(n2-1) + 3...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

We will prove that this expression is of the form 4k+3 and hence not a perfect square. is a multiple of 4. Hence we only need to prove that the following expression is a multiple of 4: So,...

mycroft holmes 6 months ago
View all Questions »