ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

94_47067_Untitled 1.gif

2109_47067_Untitled.gif

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
​Q. IF a,b,c ARE IN A.P THEN THE IMAGE OF THE POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE FAMILY OF LINES ax + by + c=0 IN THE LINE y=0 LIES ON THE LINE- x + 2y – 5 = 0 2x = y =0 3x + 4y + 5 =0 3x + 4y –...

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 3 months ago

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 3 months ago

Himaja 3 months ago
Two equal parabolas have their axes perpendicular and have common vertex.find the whic one of them cuts the other.

*find the angle??a correction in the question ..

Jahnavi Svls 7 months ago
Find the equations of the circles whose centers lie on the line 4x + 3y = 2 and which touch the lines x + y + 4 = 0 and 7x - y + 4 = 0 There are 2 solutions to this question...

This will give 2 values of theta. Hence, 2 values of coordinates of the centre. Use the length of prependicular to find the 2 corresponding radii. This should give the 2 eqns of circles...
  img
Ravi one month ago

Thank you so much Sir!!!

Utkarsh one month ago
evaluate ∫(5cos^3(x) + 6sin^3(x)) / 2sin^2(x) cos^2(x) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
Period of [sinx]

Ans: Same pattern will repeat after this. Time period of f(x) Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
if 2CosA = x+1//x and 2CosB = y+1/y then find 2cos(A+B) (A) x/y +y/x (B) x/y-y/x (C) 2y/x (D) 2x/y

Solve these as quadratic equations in x & y so that you get x = cosA + i sinA & cosA – i sinA; y = cosB + i sinB & cosB – isinB If x = cosA + i sinA then 1/x = cosA – i sinA ; y = cosB + i...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 5 months ago

hey the ques you have given is not correct the answer for the ques you have given is xy + 1/xy The answer for 2cos ( A – B ) is x/y + y/x This can proved by the similar method of using x and...

Kaustubh Nayyar 5 months ago

sorry there is a mistake in my typing in question ie 2cos A= x + 1/x

divyanshu 5 months ago
View all Questions »