Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 420 off
USE CODE: hemangi

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

94_47067_Untitled 1.gif

2109_47067_Untitled.gif

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

please discuss the concept of enclined parabola in detail

please u just visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/parabola.aspx this will clear allof ur doughts ….….…...PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
How to find root of 8+3i in complex numbers???????????????????????

Let x+iy=root of 8+3i (x+iy) 2 =8+3i x 2 -y 2 +2xyi=8+3i On comparing, x2-y2=8 and 2xy=3 ie x=3/(2y) 9/(4y 2 ) – y 2 =8 Solve and get the values of x and y z=x+iy

Amogh Dasture 5 months ago
find the locus of the mid points of the chord of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 -y 2 /b 2 =1 which subtend a right angle at the origin.

consider the mid to be a point P (X 0, Y 0 ) now use the formula S 1 =S 11 you will get the equation of chord with its mid point. then homogenise this equation with the equation of given...

Janani 8 months ago
How to find the shortest distance between any point on the given curve and a line

Write the equation for the tangent to curve at general point(x1,y1) and as shortest distance is along parallel line put slope of this tangent equal to slope of line and by using equation of ...

Himanshu 5 months ago
The value of the integral is:

jagdish singh singh 8 months ago
what is aunit vector??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HAI GURAVAIAH, THE UNIT VECTOR IS DEFINED BY THE MAGNITUDE OF ONE VECTOR IS CALLED THE UNIT VECTOR............................................................................................

Gowri sankar 5 months ago

Hello Guravaiah A vector is a quantity or phenomenon that has two independent properties: magnitude and direction. The term also denotes the mathematical or geometrical representation of...

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago

Hello Guravaiah A vector is a quantity or phenomenon that has two independent properties: magnitude and direction. The term also denotes the mathematical or geometrical representation of...

SAI SANDY 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 420 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts