Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 1,400 off
USE CODE: testing

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

94_47067_Untitled 1.gif

2109_47067_Untitled.gif

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is required to check that a given equation of a circle neither touches nor intersects the coordinate axis. Say for example x^2+y^2-8x-12y+p=0 range of p such that above conditions are...

For neither touches nor intersect the axes the perpendicular distance from center of the circle should be greater than the radius.this is will give conditions and thus solve them

H AGGARWAL 26 days ago
Is it correct because one way it says m1/m2 is +ve and ax1+by1+c)/(ax2+by2+c) To negative

Dear Student, Correction is there, On solving the equation, we get – m1/m2. So negative sign is missing over there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago
A circle passes through the point (3,(7/2)^0.5) and touches the line pair x^2 – y^2 -2x+1=0. the co ordinates of centre of circle are? (4,0) (6,0)

OK so first we solve for the lines whihc gives the two lines as and now plotting them on the coordinate axes, it’s easy to see by symmetry that the center of circle would lie on x-...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 days ago
d/dx(dy/dx)=d^2y/dx^2 why we wont taken d^2/dx^2 give the answer

Dear Student, d/dx(dy/dx)=d^2y/dx^2 becuase of y in the numerator. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 21 hours ago
Integrate log(sinx+cosx)dx from -pi/4 to pi/4. someone plz help

This is a tricky question First put x = -x and add Now put 2x = t which implies, dx = dt/2 Now refer to the following steps to solve for the simplified integral
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 12 days ago
Pls solve the problem of exponents for which I have attached the image for your kind cooperation

Dear Student, Image is not attached. Please post it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

my dear friend you don’t put any image so what way i understand so i don’t understand please sent image.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

Get extra R 1,400 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts