ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A closed cone is placed with water half of its height as shown below in fig 1 . If it will completely revolved then water goes down and height will change . So at what height from the base water will stay? Find X.

94_47067_Untitled 1.gif

2109_47067_Untitled.gif

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In the figure given below, ABCDEF is a regular hexagon of side length 1, AFPS and ABQR are squares.Then the ratio Area (APQ)/ Area (SRP) equals

length of AP and AQ is as these are diagonals of square with side 1. Since AP and AQ are diagonals of square ASPF and ABQR respectively Also, due to hexagon property, angle between adjacent...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 9 months ago

Notice length of AP = = length of AQ. Also note and length of SR = length of SP = 1. so the two triangles are iscosceles with same angle between the equal sides. So the ratio of areas is...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 9 months ago

Sir , can you explain this answer with more steps.

Vineeth 9 months ago
Prove that the straight lines whose direction cosines (l,m,n) are given by 2l+2m-n=0 and lm+mn+nl=0 are perpendicular to each other?

Dear Arkav, 2 l + 2 m – n = 0 2 ( l + m ) = n ------eqn.1 l m + m n + n l = 0 On substituting eqn.1 in above eqn we get; l m + m { 2 ( l + m ) } + { 2 ( l + m ) } l = 0 l m + 2 l m + 2 m 2...

erra akhil 7 days ago
when should we use family of straight lines?

Hi, The family of straight lines is used when we need to represent large number of lines representing a particular condition....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

Find the equation of the line which passes through the point of intersection of L1:2x – 3y + 5 = 0 and L2: 3x – 2y + 5 = 0, and also passes through the origin. Here’s one way to solve the...

S. Agarwal 8 months ago
​Q. IF f ( x ) IS A DIFFERENTIABLE FUNCTION AND f ’ ( x ) = log 1/3 ( log 3 ( sin x + a) ) , THEN FIND THE INTERVAL OF ‘’a’’ SO THAT f ( x ) IS DECREASING FOR ALL REAL VALUES OF x .

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below If the f(x) is decreasing, then ............(1) Also for the domain of logarithm function, …......(2) Combining (1) and...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

but i think a > 4 as a =3 doesnt satisfy the equation.

Bharat Makkar 10 months ago
Can i calculate the length of a parabola between 2 points?

img
Abhinav one month ago

Can you please explain a bit how are these derived?

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
how many 5 letter words can be formed from letters of INDEPENDENT

11 LETTERS.3N’S 3E’S 2D’S 1P 1I 1T. NO.OF 5 LETTER WORDS; CASE 1;OUT OF 5 3ARE ALIKE AND 2 ARE DIFFERENT 2C1.5C2.5!/3!=400 CASE 2;OUT OF 5 3 ARE ALIKE OF ONE KIND AND 2 ARE ALIKE OF OTHER...

yaswanth 7 months ago

11 LETTERS.3N’S 3E’S 2D’S 1P 1I 1T. NO.OF 5 LETTER WORDS; CASE 1;OUT OF 5 3ARE ALIKE AND 2 ARE DIFFERENT 2C1.5C2.5!/3!=400 CASE 2;OUT OF 5 3 ARE ALIKE OF ONE KIND AND 2 ARE ALIKE OF OTHER...

yaswanth 7 months ago

yaswanth 7 months ago
View all Questions »