Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 420 off
USE CODE: APR30

let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

4 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii 4.it is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is 8.so another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is polar and pole of a circle?

a given circle , reciprocation in a circle means the transformation of each point in the plane into its polar line and each line in the plane into its pole .

SHANMUKESHWAR 7 months ago
How to find the orthocentre of a right angled triangle with side length 3,4,5 and passing through O(0,0) ?

the orthocenter of the right angled triangle lies on the vertex cantaining the right angle.......this is a shortcut for calculating the orthocenter,,,,,,,,,,,,,hence in the above question...

Himanshu 6 months ago

this is a Right angled triangle and its Orthocentre is at side containing 90 degree so 0,0 is the answer as it pas through origin !

Dark shadow 3 months ago
1)The angle between tangents to the parabola y 2 =4ax at the points where it intersects the line x-y-a=0 is ? 2)The length of a focal chord of the parabola y 2 =4ax making an angle ∂ with...

Hint: 1. (i) Solve the two equations and get the intersecting points. (ii) Then apply the point form of tangent equation to get the equations of two tangents. (iii) Then find the solve of...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
if AB=A and BA=B then which is correct a) A^2=A b) B^2=B c)A=I d) B=I? chapter matrices

Both options (a) and (b) are correct .A 2 =A & B 2 =B.

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 months ago

Look options a) and b) are correct showing that options c and d are also correct.see below for explaination. A 2 =A--------->A.A=A------------->A=A -1 .A(taking one of the A to right side...

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay but why C and D not correct??? if we multiply both side by A inverse.... we will get A=I. ???

rajnish kumar 8 months ago
2x2= 5 then 5x5= how much?

may be 26 or 16 26=5x5+1.......................5=2x2+1 16=5x5=(2x2)x(2x2)

noogler 9 months ago

suraj kumar 9 months ago
how to convert various trigonometrical identities to their inverse form?Also list various formulas in trigonometry. for eg.=tan80-cot10 =cot(90-80)-cot 10 =cot 10-cot10 =0

Hii Follow the definition of inverse functions and you will get the answers and understanding of Inverse Trigonometric functions
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

how to convert various trigonometrical identities to their inverse form?Also list various formulas in trigonometry. for eg.=tan80-cot10 =cot(90-80)-cot 10 =cot 10-cot10 =0

siva prasad reddy one month ago

HiiFollow the definition of inverse functions and you will get the answers and understanding of Inverse Trigonometric functions thank you friends

siva prasad reddy one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 420 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts