Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: asksch20

let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

4 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii 4.it is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is 8.so another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Find the equation of line passing through (2,2) and having intercepts whose sum is -1

let the eqn. of the line is: x/a + y/b = 1 now pass it through (2,2) coordinates. 2/a + 2/b = 1......(1) and given a+b = 1.............(2) solve these two eqns. and get the valiues of a and ...

Vikas TU 2 days ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the y-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Dear Student Here you should take three cases Case (1) Point is at origin, Case (2) Point is above origin (0,y) , y>0 Case (3) Point is below origin (0,y), y<0 And for all the three...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Find the reflection of point (1,2) w.r.t y-axis. By simple geometry you will find that point of reflection of (1,2) i.e. (-1,2) , point A and (5,3) are collinear. So you can easily find the ...

Bhasker Goel one month ago
A straight line x=y+2 touches the circle (x^2 + y^2) = r^2. The value of r is

Equation of circle :4(x 2 +y 2 )=r 2 centre of the circle = (0, 0) equation of tangent :x=y+2 [y=x-2].....(i) slope of the tangent = 1 slope of radius = -1 using one-point form :(y-y 1 ) =...

BALAJI SANKARAN 9 months ago

We have the equation of the circle as 4( x^2+y^2)=r^2 X^2+y^2=(r/2)^2 Now x=y+2 is a tangent to the circle.... Centre of the circle is (0,0) Tangent is always perpendicular to the radius... ...

Trina 9 months ago
if a 4 +1\a 4 =727,then the value of a 3 -1\a 3 is. How to solve it by using formulae

a 4 +1\a 4 =727 this the given eqn. Now add 2 both seds so that we can use the suitable identity. a^4 + 1/a^4 + 2 = 729 (a^2)^2 + 1/(a^2)^2 + 2a^2/a^2 = 27^2 (a^2 + 1/a^2)^2 = 27^2 (a^2 +...

Vikas TU 13 days ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 10 months ago
How these results have been derived ? I always to fail to memorise them so I thought why not go with the logic. Because these are widely in Differential Calculus too though they are part of ...

What study material are you following, you should refer to a classic text series like Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight to clear such concepts. Even iit jee books like one from Arihant got...

Ajay 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts