Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

4 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

I need some help in this question. plz answer if u can. consider a line on z axis (or z axis itself) now shift it 30dgr towards x axis. then 30 dgr towards y axis. plz find the angle from...
Hii You can use vectors form. First the line is in xz plane .Write down its equation in terms of vectors , then the line moves to the 3D plane which can be used again with vectors . In this...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sorry sir i am not getting how to use vertor in this quesion can u plz explain me in more detail well thanks for your answer
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
One of the bisector of the angle between the lines a(x-1) 2 +2h(x-1)(y-2)+b(y-2) 2=0 is x+2y=5.the other bisector is?
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
equation of pair of lines passing through origin and mking an angle tan -1 2 with the line 4x-3y +7=0 is.......
Use the slope of the line to be found as m. Now use the difference formula of tan inverse that uses slopes of others lines . From there you will find out the value of slopes and afterwards...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir i am looking for the solution of the integration of following functin dx/ ((x-1)^2. (x+1)^4)1/3
1/((x+1)^2*(x-1)^4)^1/3 => Integration is: (1/144)*( – 4(3x^3 – 6x^2 + x + 4)/(x-1)^3(x+1) – 6log(x-1) + 6log(x+1))
Vikas TU 4 months ago
Prove That: sinA-sin3A+sin5A-sin7A ------------------------------------- =cot2A cosA-cos3A-cos5A+cos7A
Apply sinc – sind formulaes in numerator and cosc – cosd in denmoinator with first (2-2)pair and U would sort out in the finally to cot2a.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i want to s∫tudy number theory for rmo help ∫ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@ rohith Kindly let me know what problems u are facing in studying the number theory ?? so, that we can help you out in understanding this concept . WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE . ALL THE BEST ...
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn