Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 1,400 off
USE CODE: testing

let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

4 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii 4.it is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is 8.so another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

the length of focal chord of parabola y 2 =4ax at a distance ‘b’ from vertex is ‘c’. then calc its length?? plz do ans fast urgent

length of focal chord of parabola y2=4ax is given by formula = 4a cosec^2 θ tanθ → slope Now u can find slope from given info
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
The shortest distance between the parabolas y^2 =x-1 and x^2=y-1 is?

As shown in the figure due to the symmetry in parabolas the shortest distance AB will be perpendicular to the line x=y so we just need to find the coordinates of A tangent at A will be...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 19 days ago
for a>0 the line a(a^2+1)y = a - x forms a triangle with co ordinate axes then greatest area of this triangle is

we can modify the equation of the line as as a>0 the x and y intercepts are a and 1/(a 2 +1) hence the area of the triangle formed is we need to maximize the area wrt a so and hence...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 19 days ago
is it an indeterminate form??? see photo

Yes and its value will be 0
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

0/0 form but neumerator has value exactly = 0 but denominator tends to 0 therefore its value is

Aakash 6 months ago

yes it is an indeterminante form

vedant patil 6 months ago
FIND THE VALUE OF i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a).where i,j,k are unit vectors along x,y and z axes and a is any vector

i x (i x a) = (i.a) i – (i.i)a = (i.a)i – a j x (j x a) = (j.a) j – (j.j)a = (j.a)j – a k x (k x a) = (k.a) k – (k.k)a = (k.a)k – a i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a) = (i.a)i –...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one year ago

thanks!!!!

Bharat Makkar one year ago
prove that in a triangle ABC summation(sinAsin(B-C))=0

first write sin2A then 2SINA.COSA then write 2SINA.COS(90-B-C) THEN U WRITE 2SINA SIN(B-C)

Karthik Pasupulatei 5 months ago

Lab Bhattacharjee 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

Get extra R 1,400 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts