let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

2 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii 4.it is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is 8.so another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
[ r1 – r ]/a + [r2 – r]/b =?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
ITS MY SINCERE REQUEST TO THE ASKIITIANS FACULTY TO PLEASE TAKE UP MY DOUBTS POSTED ON COORDINATE GEOMETRY( STRAIGHT LINES)

yes ask me ques

HARDEEP DIGRA 19 days ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

bharat makkar 17 days ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

bharat makkar 17 days ago
If the orthocentre of a triangle is at (4,5) and the centroid is at (3,3), where is the circumcentre located? Answer is (2.5,2). Please explain.

so.. centroid is dividing Orhtocentre and circumcentre in 2:1 internally use section formula if the circumcentre is (x, y) for X-coordinate: 3 = (4*1 + 2* x)/ 3 ….....(1) 9 =(4*1 + 2*...
  img
Ajay Verma 4 months ago
find the equation of a plane which is at a distance of 3 root 3 units from the origin and the normal to which is equally inclined to the coordinate axes.

Hi, You know the direction cosine of normal to the plane and u know the point lying on that plane ( say, (3,3,3) in first quadrant) .So, you would get four such planes depending on the...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
find dy/dx when y= s in^-1(2^(x+1)/ 1+ (4)^x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Using the chain rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
If f(x) is a quadratic expression such that f(x)>0 ∀ x ∈ R, and if g(x)=f(x)+f'(x)+f''(x), then prove that g(x) > 0 ∀ x ∈ R.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question Let where a, b & c belong to real Since f(x) > 0 for all x a > 0 & Discriminent < 0 b 2 < 4ac..............(1) Let...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

We see that g(x) is a quadratic with the same leading coefficient as f(x) and hence g(x) has a minimum. Let that occur at x = x 0 . Then at x o , we have Then we have Since the minimum value...

mycroft holmes 4 months ago
View all Questions »