DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

3 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii 4.it is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is 8.so another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

How do we find the vertices of the triangle if its equation of a line and opposite vertex is given.?

Dear Student, You can easily find the vertices from the given equation of lines. Solve the two equation to get the intersecting point on them. This intersecting points will be the vertices...
  img
Vijay Mukati 16 days ago
how important is pair of line as per iit jee advance

PAIR OF SL IS THE TOPIC OUT OF WHICH VERY LESS QUESTIONS ARE ASKED BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DEAL WITH 2ND DEGREE CURVES IN CIRCLES AND IN CONIC ALSO .. AS IT IS THE TOPIC BY WHICH IF...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago

if you like my advise just click on approve button ...and please type for any other quary if you have

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
integration of x 7 +2 / (x 2 +x+1) 2.

Are there any limits... I mean to ask whether this is an indefinite or definite integration question

Jayakrishna one month ago
I find function very tough,the graph n those equation..wat should I do so that I find it easy n solve my problems

Buy Cengage’s Playing with Graphs, after reading it you will feel comfortable with this part.

Anoopam Mishra 12 days ago
Sum to n terms of the series 1.3.5.7 + 3.5.7.9+............

first find the nth term of the series 1,3,5,7,........are in first place …........nth term=1+(n-1)2=2n-1 nth term=a+(n-1)d 3,5,7,9.........are in second place.........nth term=3+(n-1)2=2n+1 ...

noogler one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details