Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

let x2 +y2 -4x-2y-11=0 be a circle.a pair of tangents from the points (4,5) with a pair of radii form a quadrilateral of area...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

4 years ago

• means its centre at2,1 and radii 4.it is at adis.from 2 so area of one triangle from quadilateral is 8.so another is also a right angled triangle  so its area 4. so total area 12

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

H​ii,plz anyone can help me out.....How to find Orthocentere of any triangle......whats the formula for it.?

The point where the three altitudes of a triangle intersect.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
The base BC of triangle ABC is bisected at (p,q) and the equation of sides AB and aAC are px+qy+1 and qx+py=1.Then the equation of median through A is

You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...

Ankit 15 days ago

Ajay 17 days ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the y-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?

Dear Student Here you should take three cases Case (1) Point is at origin, Case (2) Point is above origin (0,y) , y>0 Case (3) Point is below origin (0,y), y<0 And for all the three...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago

Find the reflection of point (1,2) w.r.t y-axis. By simple geometry you will find that point of reflection of (1,2) i.e. (-1,2) , point A and (5,3) are collinear. So you can easily find the ...

Bhasker Goel 7 days ago
Please Help Answer is 1,3 Need a detailed explanation

Use trigopnometric property so that you will get the varible eliminated . Y = Z as they are moving on same line . and x will follow the compllimentary path
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
PLEASE TELL ME GENERAL SOLUTIONS OF SIN(X)=0,TAN(X)=0.

Dear student, Sinx = 0 → x =npi tanx = 0 means sinx/cosx = 0 => sinx=0 so same but cosx not equal to zero so remove those points Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

general solution of SINX=0 is n*pie where n belongs to intezers TANX=0 general solution is n*pie where n belongs to intezers

challaumamaheswari 3 months ago

General solution of Sinx=0 is n*pi.where n belongs to intezers Tanx=0 general solution is n*pie where n belongs to intezers

G.VENKATESH one month ago
Let f : [a, b] → R be continuous on [a, b] and differentiable on (a, b). Suppose that f(a) = a and f(b) = b. Show that there is c ∈ (a, b) such that f′(c) = 1. Further, show that there are...

BY LMVT(Lagrange mean value theorem) Apply theorem in at points (a,f(a)) & (b,f(b)) This prove the first part that there exist a point c between a & b such that SECOND PART now break the...

Aakash 11 months ago

My answer was exactly the same as of Akash. But you disapproved my answer.

Anoopam Mishra 11 months ago

This is not fair!!!!!

Anoopam Mishra 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry