Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

Q)Direction cosines of 2 lines are connected by the relation:-al+bm+cn=0 & fmn+gnl+hlm=0.Find the condition that these 2 lines will be (a)perpendicular (b)parellel

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

let L1 be a straight line through the origin and L2 be the straight line x+y=1.if the intercept made by the circle x²+y²-x+3y=0 on L1 and L2 are equal, then which of the following represents...

It’s simple Lets say L1 is y=mx Then as chords are equal the perpendicular distance from the center of the circle should also be same center is (1/2,-3/2) so we have (by equating the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
can’t we find the equation of parabola when a tangent is drawn to the parabola

We find the equation of parabola , if we know the point at which the tangent touches the parabola and the slope of the tangent.

SAI SANDY 5 months ago
what is the equation of directors circle in hyperbola and ellipse

An ellipse , its minimum bounding box, and its director circle . In geometry, the director circle of an ellipse or hyperbola (also called the orthoptic circle or Fermat–Apollonius circle )...

naveenkumar arepally 5 months ago

Equation of the director circle of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 – y 2 /b 2 = 1 is x 2 + y 2 = a 2 – b 2 the equation of its auxiliary circle of the ellipse x 2 + y 2 = a 2 .

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
Find the vector equation of the plane which passes through the points 2 i + 4 j + 2k ̧ 2 i + 3 j + 5k and parallel to the vector 3 i − 2 j + k . Also find the point where this plane meets...

r = (1 − s)a + sb + tc a = 2 i + 4 j + 2k, b = 2 i + 3 j + 5k and c = 3i − 2 j + k Equation of the plane is r = (1 − s)(2 i + 4 j + 2k) + s(2 i + 3 j + 5k) + t(3t − 2 j + k) = [2 − 2s + 2s...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago
Suppose f is a differentiable function on the interval [ 0 , 2 ] [0,2 ]and the derivative does not vanish at any point in that interval. Then f f can only have extrema at x = 0 x=0 or x=2....

TRUE, SINCE THE FUNCTION derivative does not vanish at any point in that interval. SO THERE IS NO POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE CRITICAL POINTS.AND THERE IS NO CRITICAL POINTS OF THE FUNCTION WE...

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 2 months ago
∫x^4/(x^4-16)dx

simplify 2 nd term by partial fraction method Now above problem reduce to standard form and Do it yourself PLEASE APPROVE IF USEFUL

Aakash 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts