Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 420 off
USE CODE: APR30

Q)Direction cosines of 2 lines are connected by the relation:-al+bm+cn=0 & fmn+gnl+hlm=0.Find the condition that these 2 lines will be (a)perpendicular (b)parellel

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

a variable tangent to the ellipse 4x^2+6y^2=12 intersects the co ordinate axes at A,B the curve described by the mid point of ab is

The equation of the given ellipse is Let be any point on the ellipse. The equation of the tangent at this point is Let the mid point of AB is P(h,k). The equation of the required curve is
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 3 months ago
do max and min questions come in IITJEE a 2 +4b 2 =4 find the max value of 3a+2b-2

hello rahul, in the first given equation a2+4b2=4 put a=0 we get b=1 put b=0 we get a=2 then substitute in the 3a+2b-2 we get 6

raj kumar one month ago

jagdish singh singh 21 days ago
In a graph is it possible that three lines intersect each other at a same point.

Dear student, From a point, infinate number of lines can be drawn passing through it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

yes ,it is possible because in graph, through a point infinite lines can be passed

Akhil Chinnu 8 months ago
Is there any direct formula relating the sides of a triangle and it's area in vectors

the area of a triangle in vector form is A=|ab*ac|1/2 for any queries send me mail to my username ths is given in some book that is the area of a triangle in vector form if it is wrong iam...

Rock Guitarian 4 months ago
tan(c-d)

What exactly did you want as an answer? wanted me to derive the main equation. I think i misinterpreted your question.

Neeti 9 months ago

yep i want not (a-b) i want (c-d)

vivek 9 months ago

tan(a-b) = (tan A – tan B )/ 1+ tanA tanB

Neeti 9 months ago
PROVE USING VECTORS INTERNAL BISECTORS OF ANGLES OF A TRIANGLE ARE CONCURRENT

Use property of contradiction after assuming that they are not concurrent. Prove that the result is coming false by using the properties of triangle . In this fashion you can get the answer.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 420 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts