Q)Direction cosines of 2 lines are connected by the relation:-al+bm+cn=0 & fmn+gnl+hlm=0.Find the condition that these 2 lines will be (a)perpendicular (b)parellel

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
ABCD is rectangle and P is a point moving inside it. What does d(P, AB)

Hello Student, Please post the full question again. Your question is not so clear. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago
wat are asymptotes?

Asymptotes are tangents to a hyperbola which never really touch it or mathematically u can say touch it at infinity Asymptotes are very imp from jee pt of view so do it very nicely good luck...

needhelp 3 months ago
Given two points a = (-2,0) and b =(0,4 ) the coordinate of a point M lying on the line 2x-3y=9 so that permeter of triangle amb is least , is

GIVEN QUESTION CAN BE SOLVED USING A.M-G.M INEQUALITY FOR PERIMETER TO BE MINIMUM AM +BM SHOULD BE MINIMUM i.e AM=BM OR SIMPLY M LIES ON PERPENDICULAR BISECTOR OF AB AND LINE2x-3y=9 i.e...

siddharth gupta 3 months ago
Factorise a 3 – 27b 3 – 7ab 2 + 21a 2 b

Divide by b 3 and replace (a/b) by x ; we get, x 3 + 21x 2 _ 7x –27 = 0; Notice if x = -1 then it reduces to 0; .: (x+1) is a factor ; Now divide the equation by (x+1) we get, x 2 + 20x – 27...

MANU MITRAAN one month ago
middle term in the expansion is greatest then the value of [x]=

Hello Student, if middle term is greatest then using result. we get n/n+1 <x < n+1/n =>[x]=0,1 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
WHAT IS THE SQUARE ROOT OF -i? WRITE THE ARGUMENT OF -i.

let (a+ib)^2=-i then calculate and b to get the z=√-i which is +-1 which turn to get arg(z)=pie\4

Abhishekh kumar sharma one year ago

find sq root by the simple step... root (-i)=a+ib............... and arg of -i= -pi/2 or 5pi/2

Akash Kumar Dutta one year ago

sqr root of -i is +or-(1-i)/2 1/2 and argument is -∏/2

Rohan Nambiar one year ago
View all Questions »