Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Q)Direction cosines of 2 lines are connected by the relation:-al+bm+cn=0 & fmn+gnl+hlm=0.Find the condition that these 2 lines will be (a)perpendicular (b)parellel

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is polar and pole of a circle?
a given circle , reciprocation in a circle means the transformation of each point in the plane into its polar line and each line in the plane into its pole .
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
How to find the point of contact of tangent on any parabola.
Solve the Equation of parabola and the tangent to get its point of contact. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 29 minutes ago
Good morning Sir/Madam, I am stuck with this question from previous year papers of NTSE(SAT-Maths). Please help me in solving this... If 3 equal circles of radius 3 cm each touch each...
Dear Student, The triangle shown in between is an equilateral triangle with side length 6cm. and having each interior angle as 60degree. Area of shaded portion = area of triangle (use the...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
ques is in image
For the system in static equilibrium, calculate the force along horizontally and vertically.
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
find the square root of √(999x1000x1001x1002+1) can you help me please
We have n(n+1)(n+2)(n+3)+1 = (n 2 +3n)(n 2 +3n+2)+1 Let y = n 2 +3n Then, the given expression is y(y+2)+1 = y 2 +2y+1 = (y+1) 2 = (n 2 +3n+1) 2 . Hence, the square root is n 2 +3n+1 ....
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
which is last date to enroll in rmo gujarat
Dear Student, Last date to send the filled form for Pre-RMO (RGS)-2015 is 25th September, 2015. For more details, please visit there official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details