ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Q)Direction cosines of 2 lines are connected by the relation:-al+bm+cn=0 & fmn+gnl+hlm=0.Find the condition that these 2 lines will be (a)perpendicular (b)parellel

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Show that the perpendiculars falling from any point of the st.line 2x+11y=5 upon the two st. lines 24x+7y=20 and 4x-3y=2 are equal to each other.

solution: given L1 :24x+7y=20 ; slope M1 = -24/7 L2 ;4x-3y=2 ; slope M2= 4/3 and L3 :2x+11y=5 ; slope M3= -2/11 ifperpendiculars falling from any point from the line L3 to L1 and L2 areequal...
  img
Ajay Verma 9 months ago
How does find the slope of a circle. Please give me an easy method which works all the time. Thanks

Dear student, We know that atany pointP having the coordinates (x,y)on the unit circle satisfies the relation Hence, we get that Now we can use the usual parameterization of the circle, i.e....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago
If the lines joining origin and point of intersection of curves ax 2 +2hxy+by 2 +2gx=0 and a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y 2 +2g1x=0 are mutually perpendicular,then prove that- g(a1+b1)=g1(a+b)

a petty question on homogenization of equation. ax 2 +2hxy+by 2 +2gx(1)=0 ...1 a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y 2 = -2g1x ...2 a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y 2 /(-2g1x)=1 ...3 now replacing 1 in eq 1 by a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y...

Agniva Kolay 9 months ago
if f(x)=x^4+x^3-2x^2-8x then which of the following are true?(a)f(x)=0 has 2 real roots . (b)f(x)=0 has real roots in (-1,2) sum of real roots of f(x)=0 is 2 (d) product of real roots isof...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query.i think some part of the question is missing here because check whether constant term is...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 7 months ago

Is there any constant term in the given polynomial? If there is no constant, then one of the roots will be ‘0’ and the other root is ‘2’. Other roots are complex. No. of real roots = 2 Sum...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
help expain fully

Ans: © Limit of f’’(x) at x = 0 exists. Other data should be given which make the limit zero by zero form So it is zero by zero form. Apply L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

jitendra sir can you tell me how it is 0/0 form ….….…...no ther data is given....please

milind 9 months ago
prove pythagoras theorem using trigonometry..........................plz explain briefly

Pythagorean Theorem, The theorem states that: "The square on the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares on the two legs”. This theorem is talking about...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

For a right angled triangle, with sides P(perpendicular), B(base) and H(hypotenuse); write the trig. ratios in terms of P, B and H with any of the internal angle of the triangle. Using the...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Hi Student We know using trigonometry sin = p/h and cos = b/h and using identity sin 2 + cos 2 =1 p 2 /h 2 +b 2 /h 2 =1 p 2 + b 2 = h 2 (Hence proved)
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
View all Questions »