DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

the locus of the center of the circle which cuts orthogonally the circle x2 +y2-20x +4=0 and which touches x=2 is

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

x2+y2+2gx+2fy+c=0

condition for orthogonal,
2*g*10=c+4
perpendicular fron center to x=2 is radius..
f2=22g
put g=-x and f=-y
hence,y2=-22x
3 years ago
                                        sorry,there was one mistake in above solution.

Ans. Is y^2=16x.
3 years ago

how?plz tell me..urgent plz..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The equation of a straight line passing through the point (-5,4) and which cuts an intercept of root(2) units between the lines x+y+1=0 and x+y-1 is?

Hello Student. Please find the solutionx+y+1=0 and x+y-1 are two parallel lines and distance between them is mod|\frac{1-(-1)}{\sqrt{2}} |So distabce between them is 2/root2 = root2So our...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago
please discuss the concept of enclined parabola in detail

please u just visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/parabola.aspx this will clear allof ur doughts ….….…...PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 days ago
The three lines of a triangle are given by (x 2 -y 2 )(2x+3y-6)=0. If the points (-2,a) lies inside and (b,1) lies outside the triangle, then a€(1,10/3) ; b€(-3,5) a€(2,10/3) ; b€(-1,1)...

Your ans is also wrong its none of these

Aditya Sharma 2 months ago

Your ans is also wrong its none of these

Please explain me how you have done..

Please. exp. how to add vectors?

For adding two vectors, the i-components of the two vectors are added. similary for j, k, etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Vectors are physical quantities that consist of a magnitude as well as a direction (for example velocity, acceleration, and displacement), as opposed to scalars, which consist of magnitude...

srinivas 15 days ago

addition of vectors can be done by using triangle law, parallelogram law or polygon law. hence, refer to the study material on this site for the same. if you have any other doubt, kindly...

vindhya 8 days ago
A tosses an unbiased coin 3times If he gets a head all 3times he is to get a prize Rs.160/- along with his entry fee of rs.16/- oterwise he loses his entry fee, the mathematical expectation ...

is it 8 we have to find mean

Shubham Singh 2 months ago

nope.....................

noogler 2 months ago

1/8

DR Vinay 2 months ago
(cot 2 a (sec a – 1))/1 + sin a = sec 2 a( 1 – sin a)/(1 + sec a)

write cot 2 a = cos 2 a/sin 2 a = (1-sin 2 a)/(1-cos 2 a) = (1+sin a)(1-sin a) / (1+cos a)(1-cos a). Put cos a = 1/sec a. cot 2 a = (1+sin a)(1- sin a)*sec 2 a/(sec a+1)*(sec a – 1). Put...

Akshay 11 days ago
View all Questions »