DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

the circle whose eq. are x2 +y2 +c2=2ax and x2 +y2 +c2-2by=0 will touch another externally if

a. 1/b2 +1/c2 =1/a2

b. 1/b2 =1/c2 +1/a2

c. 1/a2 +1/b2 =1/c2

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Answer is c)

3 years ago

HOW?

3 years ago

is it right or not?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Find the equation of the circles passing through (-4,3) and touching the lines x+y=2 and x-y=2.

Expalnation The two lines are perpendicular to each other and are also tangents of the circle. So the intersection point of these two lines lies on the director circle whose radius is 2 0.5 ...

dattatreyamunshi 17 days ago

(x-6) 2 + (y-6) 2 = 26

dattatreyamunshi 17 days ago
How do we find the vertices of the triangle if its equation of a line and opposite vertex is given.?

Dear Student, You can easily find the vertices from the given equation of lines. Solve the two equation to get the intersecting point on them. This intersecting points will be the vertices...
  img
Vijay Mukati 19 days ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
find the value of k such that f(x) = 1-cos4x/8x^2,if x is not equal to zero k,if x=0 it is continous at x=0

Hi Student, For the fucntion to be continuous at x=0, f(0 + )=f(0 - )=f(0)=k So, Lim(x->0) [1-cos4x/8x^2] => Lim(x->0) [2sin 2 2x/8x^2] => Lim(x->0) [sin 2 2x/(2x) 2 ] => 1
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

K=1. lim f(x)=k X-->0- therefore, lim 1-cos4x/8x^2=sin^2(2x)+cos^2(2x)-cos^2(2x)+sin^2(2x)/8x^2 x-->0 =1/8 lim 2sinj^2(2x)/x^2 x-->0 =1/8*2*lim 4 since(lim x-->0 sinx/x=1) x-->0 therefore...

Rasal V 9 months ago

K=1. lim f(x)=k X-->0- therefore, lim 1-cos4x/8x^2=sin^2(2x)+cos^2(2x)-cos^2(2x)+sin^2(2x)/8x^2 x-->0 =1/8 lim 2sinj^2(2x)/x^2 x-->0 =1/8*2*lim 4 since(lim x-->0 sinx/x=1) x-->0 therefore...

Rasal V 9 months ago
Fine the minimum number of plants to be planted on a five straight line lanes so that on each lane there are exactly 4 plants

according to me it is 14

Shubham Singh 3 months ago

my ans is 11

noogler 3 months ago
Q . THE AREA ENCLOSED BETWEEN THE CURVES - y = ln ( x + e ) and x = ln ( 1/y ) AND X-AXIS.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Intersect x-axis at (1-e, 0) & y-axis at (0, 1) Intersect y-axis at (0, 1). Area A b/w two curves is:
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

thanks sir......and happy diwali.......

Bharat Makkar 10 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers