Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

the circle whose eq. are x2 +y2 +c2=2ax and x2 +y2 +c2-2by=0 will touch another externally if

a. 1/b2 +1/c2 =1/a2

b. 1/b2 =1/c2 +1/a2

c. 1/a2 +1/b2 =1/c2

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Answer is c)

4 years ago

HOW?

4 years ago

is it right or not?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Permutations and combination: the no of times the digit 5is written while listing integers from 1to 1000

Hint: Count the number of times 5 occurs between 1 to 1000.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
how to find the area of a triangle with given eqations of 3 lines.....? i cannot understand the determinant method also what is a determinant

Hint: With the given 3 equaitons of lines of triangle, we can easily find the three coordinates of the triangle. Then by using the formula by determinant method, simply put the values of the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
What is the product of length of perpendicular drawn from any point on the hyperbola to its asymtotes. ..given only a and b...

Dear Student, For the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 – y 2 /b 2 = 1 , Te two asymptotes are given by x/a + y/b = 0 or x/a- y/b=0. We can rewrite these as bx + ay = 0 and bx – ay = 0...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
what is vector quantity???????????????????????????????????????????????????

dear dileep vector quantity is a vector have magnitude and direction.the fact that magnitude for both vector and scalor

SIVAGIRI GURAVAIAH 4 months ago

Dear Dilip Vectors have magnitude and direction, scalars only have magnitude. The fact that magnitude occurs for both scalars and vectors can lead to some confusion. There are some...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Dear Dilip Vectors have magnitude and direction, scalars only have magnitude. The fact that magnitude occurs for both scalars and vectors can lead to some confusion. There are some...

SAI SANDY 4 months ago
∫(1/sinx)dx

1/sinx can be written as cosecx and the integral of cosecx is log |cosecx – cotx|. Therefore,

Athiyaman 8 months ago

1/2cos2x is thebest answer

ranadeeshwar 8 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 months ago
As you see in the image i want to know how to do such questions fast as i dont get much time in the exam. Please help me sir

I dont think there is any definite fast way to do such problems, I for myself have never used a trick for such problems But you can reduce errors if you do it systematically there are two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts