Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 1,400 off
USE CODE: testing

the locus of the mid pt. of a chord of the circle x2 +y2 =4,which subtend a right angle at the origin is:

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

radius of circle=2

so length of chord=2√2

let O be origin and P be mid-point of chord

OP=sqrt(4-2)=√2

so locus is x2+y2=2

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

the length of focal chord of parabola y 2 =4ax at a distance ‘b’ from vertex is ‘c’. then calc its length?? plz do ans fast urgent

length of focal chord of parabola y2=4ax is given by formula = 4a cosec^2 θ tanθ → slope Now u can find slope from given info
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
what is the equation of directors circle in hyperbola and ellipse

An ellipse , its minimum bounding box, and its director circle . In geometry, the director circle of an ellipse or hyperbola (also called the orthoptic circle or Fermat–Apollonius circle )...

naveenkumar arepally one month ago

Equation of the director circle of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 – y 2 /b 2 = 1 is x 2 + y 2 = a 2 – b 2 the equation of its auxiliary circle of the ellipse x 2 + y 2 = a 2 .

SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
H​ii,plz anyone can help me out.....How to find Orthocentere of any triangle......whats the formula for it.?

The point where the three altitudes of a triangle intersect.
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
find the equation of a line passing through the point 3,2 and perpendicular to the line x=y

the line is y=5-x since the line is perpendicular to line y=x, the slope of this line is -1. and acc. to point slope formula i.e., (y-y’)=m(x-x’) hence (y-2)=(-1)(x-3) y-2=3-x y=5-x

Avani Patidar 6 months ago
is theory of sl loney good for iit jee

You can follow S L Loney Trigonometry andCoordinate Geometry books as are very good The best part of S L Loney Trigonometry is its coverage inHeights and DistancesandInverse Trigonometric...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

ITS VERY GOOD,It helped me alot in my doubts and also refer RD sharma for conics

Alfaz Khan 6 months ago

Yeah! me too.... for best reference refer Tata Mcgrawl Hills or RD Sharma

VINEETH N 5 months ago
Two forces of 60n and 80n acting at an angle of 60degree with each other pull an object. What single pull would replace the given forces. Pls explain how to calculate the direction...

Dear student, We can figure out what is the net force acting on the Object by the vector sum of the forces or by breaking them into different components. As the figure isnt visible to me ,...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one year ago

Yeah Listen Carefully Buddy................If Two Vectors Are Equal Then Only You Can Say That The Resultant Vector Makes Equal Angle With Both The Vectors But U Gave 1)60N and 2)80N So...

surya one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

Get extra R 1,400 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts