DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

the locus of the mid pt. of a chord of the circle x2 +y2 =4,which subtend a right angle at the origin is:

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

radius of circle=2

so length of chord=2√2

let O be origin and P be mid-point of chord

OP=sqrt(4-2)=√2

so locus is x2+y2=2

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the extremities of a diagonal of a square are (1,-2,3) and (2,-3,5) then the lenght of its side is ?

Length of the diagonal of square is √ ((1-2) 2 + (-2+3) 2 +(3-5) 2 ) = √6 We aslo know that length of square is √2 times the side. This implies √2a= √6 ( where...
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 months ago
In an acute-angled triangle ABC, the altitudes from A, B, C when extended intersect the circumcircle again at points A 1 , B 1 , C 1 , respectively. If angle ABC = 45° then angle A 1 B 1 C...

Hello student, We are given that ∠ABC = 45° So, ∠BCH = 45° = ∠BCA 1 ∠C 1 CA 1 = 45° + 45° = 90° So, ∠C 1 B 1 A 1 = 90° Hence, the required angle...
  img
Latika Leekha 3 months ago
find the equation of the circle through (-2,-4), (6,0) and (1,5)

Hii FInd out equations of two chords using three points. Then find the pair of equations of perpendicular bisectors. Find their point of intersection that will be centre . Find out the value...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago

hey I have a simpler and unique solution Use family of circles passing through two points and then put third point to get the constant The required circle’s equation will be S + k L = 0...

Kaustubh Nayyar 9 months ago

hii use general equation of circle... x 2 +y 2 +2gx+2fy+c=0 put the given coordinates and you will ger the linear eqn with three variables ...solve them to find g f c then put it on the...

divyansh 9 months ago
Image attached ….....

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Similarly, you can prove for n,
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Sir explain this solution. I n = d n-1 /dx n-1 [x n-1 + nx n-1 log x ] In = (n-1) d n-2 / dx n-2 x n-2 + n d n-1 / dx n-1 (x n-1 logx) I n = (n-1 ) ! + nI n-1 In – nI n-1 =(n-1)! Proved

milind one year ago
why carbon contain maximum 3 bonds only

its not correct. Carbon can have maximum four bonds. it forms tetravalent bonds. ….….….…. ….….….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago
integration of- 1/(1-x 2 (1-x 2 ) 1/2 )dx = ?

assume x = sin , dx = cos d so 1 – x^2 = cos^2 so integration becomes sec^2 d = tan = tan (sin-1 x)
  img
Suraj Prasad 10 months ago
View all Questions »