DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

the equation of the tangent to the circle x2 +y2 +4x -4y+4=0 which make equal intercept on the positive coordinate axes is:

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

if tangent is y=mx+c.

Equal intercept means m=-1
x+y=c
perpendicular from center of the circle on tangent is radius.
C=2 root 2
x+y=2 root 2
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are some important value we can earn in studying arithmetic progression and geometric progression

Understanding AP and GP will let you understand how the series can be solved easily which increases or decreases by the fixed ratio or distance. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
If the distance between circumcentre and orthocentre of triangle whose vertices are (1,5) (2,3) (4,4) is k/√10 then sum of abscissa of points which are k distance away from the point (3,2)...

A (1,5) B (2,3) C (4,4) AB= √5 units BC=√5 units AC= √10 units Hence given triangle is right angled triangle ( AB2 + BC2 = AC2) at B Orthocenter is B only CIrcumcenter for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 months ago
Two sides rhombus ABCD are parallel to the lines y=x+2 and y=7x+3.if the diagonals of the rhombus intersect at the point(1,2)& the vertex A is on yhe y axis,find the possible coordinates of ...

The answer should be c=0,2.5 Assume A(0,c). Now opposite sides in rhombus are parallel and all sides are equal length. Or to check if a quardilateral is rhombus, it is sufficient to show...

Akshay one month ago

Alternative solutions will be to use vectors, Let A(0,c). Assume side length=d. AC will be = (1-0) i +(2-c) j, Line AD can be in 1 st or 2 nd quardent, Point B = (0 i + c j) + d/rt(2) * (i...

Akshay one month ago
ss

If u=f(x) and v=g(x) then d(uv)/dx is

its quite simple , rather its product rule for differentiation anyway uv=f(x).g(x) d(uv)/dx = f(x) g , (x) + g(x) f , (x) it is answer APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 3 months ago

its very simple first take gx constant and diffrentiade and similarly take fs constant and diffrentiate gx

grenade 3 months ago

hey are you solving integration by parts but all the way answer is d(uv)/dx = f(x) g , (x) + g(x) f , (x)

Gman Namg 3 months ago
best book for calculus for jee main and advanced 1)thomas calculus or 2)Calculus - Early Transcendentals or some other books.

Arihant series, Problems in Calculus of One Variable,I.A. Maron Calculus,J. Edward
  img
Avinash one month ago
TAN(A+B)=

tanA+tanB/1-tanAtanB

Akhil Chinnu 3 days ago

tanA+tanB/1-tanAtanB

GANESH BABU 4 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question