Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

the equation of the tangent to the circle x2 +y2 +4x -4y+4=0 which make equal intercept on the positive coordinate axes is:

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

if tangent is y=mx+c.

Equal intercept means m=-1
x+y=c
perpendicular from center of the circle on tangent is radius.
C=2 root 2
x+y=2 root 2
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the area of the triangle formed by the the asymptote of a hyperbola and any tangent to the hyperbola

Dear Student, Hint: Find the two points of intersections of tangents with the asymptotes to get the two vertexes. And third vertex is the centre of hyperbola. Now Use these three pints to...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

the area of the triangle formed by the the asymptote of a hyperbola and any tangent to the hyperbola is constant and is equal to the product of (semi major axis)*(semi minior axis) for...

neena one month ago
What is required to check that a given equation of a circle neither touches nor intersects the coordinate axis. Say for example x^2+y^2-8x-12y+p=0 range of p such that above conditions are...

For neither touches nor intersect the axes the perpendicular distance from center of the circle should be greater than the radius.this is will give conditions and thus solve them

H AGGARWAL 27 days ago
What is polar and pole of a circle?

a given circle , reciprocation in a circle means the transformation of each point in the plane into its polar line and each line in the plane into its pole .

SHANMUKESHWAR 4 months ago
please send me the full solution with working for the attached question

Solution in the figure
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 days ago
integration of √cot x

Anoopam Mishra 5 months ago
What is meant by addition please clariffy the defination

MY DEAR FRIEND ADDITION MEANS TO ADD SOMETHING(IN MANY SUBJECTS) IN MY VISION.PLEASE APPROVED IT .THANK YOU.

NARAYANA one month ago

addition means to add somethoing or to combine something.we add something we get some result.addition is first class matyhs.it is very ninteresting.

sreekanth sree one month ago

Hello Prabhakar, Addition means the calculating the total of the two or more numbers or amounts. This is known as Addition

Gaddam Chethan one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts