Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

the equation of the tangent to the circle x2 +y2 +4x -4y+4=0 which make equal intercept on the positive coordinate axes is:

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

if tangent is y=mx+c.

Equal intercept means m=-1
x+y=c
perpendicular from center of the circle on tangent is radius.
C=2 root 2
x+y=2 root 2
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

a ray of light travelling along the line x + y = 1 is inclined on the x axis and after refraction it enters the other side of the x axis by turning 15 degree away from the x axis. the...

Sorry I missed the figure I am assuming you have an idea about the basic principles of refraction. Now have a look at the figure and it is pretty clear that the slope of the refracted line...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

I am assuming you have an idea about the basic principles of refraction. Now have a look at the figure and it is pretty clear that the slope of the refracted line is and we have the point...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
The x coordinate of the incentre of the triangle that has the coordinatesof the midpoints of its sides (1,0) (1,1) and (1,0)???????

Dear Student, For three co-ordinates of the triangle are given then, the coordinates of incentre of the triangle is given by (x,y) = (ax 1 +bx 2 +cx 3 /(a+b+c) , ay 1 +by 2 +cy 3 /(a+b+c)),...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The equation of the common tangent to the equal parabola y^2=4ax and x^2=4ay is?

The tangent on y^2 = 4ax will be y = mx + a/m Since this lines touches the x^2 = 4ay. Therefore replace y here by y = mx + a/m and simplify, You will get the quadratic in x. Now since this...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
answer the question in image ….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

write sec^3x as sec^x*secx and then integrate by using integration by parts ….................. take the first functions as secx and second functions as sec^x hence the integral will...

Himanshu 5 months ago
Please. exp. how to add vectors?

For adding two vectors, the i-components of the two vectors are added. similary for j, k, etc.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Vectors are physical quantities that consist of a magnitude as well as a direction (for example velocity, acceleration, and displacement), as opposed to scalars, which consist of magnitude...

srinivas 9 months ago

addition of vectors can be done by using triangle law, parallelogram law or polygon law. hence, refer to the study material on this site for the same. if you have any other doubt, kindly...

vindhya 9 months ago
3SINA+4COSA=6 then the general solutionis

this equation has no solution because in this eq constt part is greater than (3 2 +4 2 ) 1/2 .

PK NAIN 9 months ago

any more doubt

PK NAIN 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry