Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

The radius of the circle having centre at (2,1) whose one chord is the diameter of the circle x2 +y2 -2x-6y+6=0

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

x2+y2-2x-6y+6=0

or, (x2-2x+1)+(y2-6y+9)-4=0

or, (x-1)2+(y-3)2=22

thus the radius of the smaller given circle is 2 and its centre is (1,3).

distance b/w the two centres = (1+4)1/2 = 51/2

thus the radius of required circle = (5 + 4)1/2 = 3.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Two sides rhombus ABCD are parallel to the lines y=x+2 and y=7x+3.if the diagonals of the rhombus intersect at the point(1,2)& the vertex A is on yhe y axis,find the possible coordinates of ...

The answer should be c=0,2.5 Assume A(0,c). Now opposite sides in rhombus are parallel and all sides are equal length. Or to check if a quardilateral is rhombus, it is sufficient to show...

Akshay 9 months ago

Alternative solutions will be to use vectors, Let A(0,c). Assume side length=d. AC will be = (1-0) i +(2-c) j, Line AD can be in 1 st or 2 nd quardent, Point B = (0 i + c j) + d/rt(2) * (i...

Akshay 9 months ago
From a point R(5,8) two tangents RP and RQ are drawn to a given circle S=0 whose radius is 5 if circumcenter of triangle PQR is (2,3) then the equation of circle S=0 is ??

Let asume the centre of the circle be (h,k). Therefore its eq be (x-h) 2 +(y-k) 2 =25(s=0). Then make the eq of the circle by using the diametric form( using pt R(5,8),centre (h,k))is...

Radha Rawat 5 months ago
limit x tends to 0 then what is the value of 1-cosmx/1-cosnx=

(1-cosmx/1-cos nx )x(1+cos nx/ 1+cos nx)= ((1-cosmx)x (1+cos nx))/(1-cos 2 nx) 1-cosmx/1-cosnx= now rationalise tends to 0 limit x =(1+cosnx-cosmx.cosnx-cosmx)/( 1-cos 2 nx)...

DEEPTHI JANGA one month ago

limit x tends to 0 1-cosmx/1-cosnx= now rationalise nx))/(1-cos 2 nx) (1+cos nx)= ((1-cosmx)x 1+cos nx/ )x(1+cos nx (1-cosmx/1-cos =(1+cosnx-cosmx.cosnx-cosmx)/( 1-cos 2 nx)...

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH one month ago
Number of points where f(x)=1/ln|x2-3x+3| is dicontinuous

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 7 months ago

sonukumaraman 7 months ago
FIND THE VALUE OF i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a).where i,j,k are unit vectors along x,y and z axes and a is any vector

i x (i x a) = (i.a) i – (i.i)a = (i.a)i – a j x (j x a) = (j.a) j – (j.j)a = (j.a)j – a k x (k x a) = (k.a) k – (k.k)a = (k.a)k – a i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a) = (i.a)i –...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one year ago

thanks!!!!

Bharat Makkar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry