Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

given base of the triangle and sum of the other two sides prove that locus of its incentre is an ellipse

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

I hae solved the same question is your (or) some others previous posts...

plzz look at it

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Which book is best for straight line and conic section for objectives?
@ KARAN there is a book coming named as OBJECTIVE IIT MATHEMATICS by m l khanna , that is best for conic section as well as streight lines , these two are the most weightage chapter of jee...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The best books for above topics are ML Khanna and A Das Gupta. You can refer any one of them. Hope it helps. Thank You.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
There`s a line AB whose distance is given and coordinates of A are given as well. How to find the coordinates of B? I tried it by Distance formula but in the end I get a quadratic eqn in x...
Is the equation of any line given?If yes then use parametric form and then solve. You can also bring the coordinates of B completely in terms of x or y.
2017 years ago
Let S 1 = x 2 +y 2 -4x-8y+4=0 and S 2 be its image in the line y=x , find the equation of circle touching y=x at (1,1) and its radical axes with S 2 passes through the centre of S 1
Use all the informations given and follow the step line wise. First find the S2 circle eqn. For that first find the image of center of circle S1 along y=x. U can do this by solving the eqns ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how can i find d equation of a plane passing through an axis and at an angle to a given plane??
Use the equation L + lambda*P =0 and then use the one more condition that will be given in the question and you will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Find all pairs of positive Integers(A,B)such that A^B-B^A=3
THE PERFECT REASON IS GIVEN YOU COULD TRY YOURSELF the number is a=4 and b=1 by taking the cases that a^B is 4 and b^a is 1. hence by taking the cases whatever umber we take should have a...
2017 years ago
integrat sqrt(sinx) with limit 0 to pi/2.....................................
Apply By part integeration ----> Let the first function be unity and second one root sinx. integration of square root of sin x dx integration (sin x)^1/2 dx = [{(sin x)^3/2) / (3/2)}* cos x ...
Vikas TU 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn