ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If the distance between circumcentre and orthocentre of triangle whose vertices are (1,5) (2,3) (4,4) is k/√10 then sum of abscissa of points which are k distance away from the point (3,2)...

A (1,5) B (2,3) C (4,4) AB= √5 units BC=√5 units AC= √10 units Hence given triangle is right angled triangle ( AB 2 + BC 2 = AC 2 ) at B Orthocenter is B only CIrcumcenter...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
ABCD is rectangle and P is a point moving inside it. What does d(P, AB)

Hello Student, Please post the full question again. Your question is not so clear. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
Find an equation of the angle bisector of the obtuse angles formed by the lines 2x+6y= 9 and x-3y= -2. sketch the given lines and angle bisector.

Hi student, 2x+6y + 9 =0 and x-3y + 2 =0 so a 1 a 2 + b 1 b 2 = 2*1 + 6*(-3) = 2 – 18 = -16 <0 So negative sign will give me obtuse angle bisector So Now you can simplify the above...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
could anyone explain me exponential and logarithmic series and tautology part from mathematical reasoning...by giving suitable eamples...

mansi , dont waste ur time on understanding the series expansion ,u have to just learn it ,as they are useful in specific types of questions , but u can also solve them by using lhospital...

ng29 8 days ago

hey mansi dont get disappointed and depressed , just chill and aim high to get good score u have 2 days just revise the syllabi and focus on ur weak areas revise organic and inorganic...

ng29 8 days ago

if u think that ur notes are to the point and sufficient for ur exam as u had done arihant or can check from askiitians also if they are helpful for u i am mentioning some books if u have...

ng29 8 days ago
for non-coplanar vectors a,b and c, the relation (a*b).c=a b c holds if

they are mutually perpendicular

Shubham Singh 27 days ago
if G is centroid of triangleABC and if G1 be the centroid of another trianglePQR show that AP(vector)+BQ(vector)+CR(vector)=3(G)(G1)

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians faculty IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj one year ago

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj
  img
bharat bajaj one year ago
View all Questions »