Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
an ellipse having foci (3,3) and (-4,4) and passing through origin then eccentricity of the ellipse is

Dear Student, Since origin in on the elipse therefore assum P(0,0) on elipse, Let S1 = (3,3) and S2 = (-4,4) Since we know that, PS1 + PS2 =2a or2a = 7root(2) – --(1) also S1S2 = 2ae...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Why does the angular bisector have to make 120 degree angle?

In this case So, bisector will make 120 (=180-60) angle with +ve x-axis

Akshay 9 months ago

In this case angle(PQR)=120. So, bisector will make 60(=120/2) angle with PQ, which is -ve x-axis. So, bisector will make 120 (=180-60) angle with +ve x-axis

Akshay 9 months ago
pls any one give a clarity about perctange problems?

Dear Student, I will suggest you to either refer any any text book or indiabix(dot)com website for this purpose. Read the concept and start solving the problems form the basic level. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Dear Durgaram, For percentage problems you have to refer the books in lower classes.There is brief explanation for percentage problems.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
In any triangle ABC, show that: (i) a³cos(B-C) + b³cos(C-A) + c³cos(A-B) = 3abc

Dear Lab Bhattacharjee, We would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge with students worldwide. It will be great if you can provide question link here to student if you have answered ...

Forum Team 7 months ago

Search in google: a^3cos(b-c) 3abc . I've already answered the same question here in http://www.askiitians.com

Lab Bhattacharjee 7 months ago
ques is in image

HEY aman there may be some problem while uploading que image so post it again i will try to solve it

ng29 one year ago

there is no image post it again approve if useful

ng29 one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Analytical Geometry