there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
show that of all the rectangles inscribed in a fixed circle ,the square has the maximum area

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
Tangents are drawn from the point (α,β) to the hyperbola 3x 2 -2y 2 =6 and are inclined at angles θ and φ to the x-axis. If tanθ.tanφ =2, prove that β 2...

please check the attached file
  img
Sunil Raikwar 5 months ago

Hi Pranjal, There is slight technical issue. Please post these questions again in analytical Geometry. We will upload the answers for the same. askIITians Faculty

sunil raikwar 5 months ago

Given equation is Equations of tangents are the roots of this equation is therefore Thanks &Regards, Sunil Raikwar, askIITians faculty.

sunil raikwar 5 months ago
A person goes to office either by car, scooter, bus or train probability of which being 1/7 , 3/7 , 2/7 and 1/7 respectively. Probability that he reaches office late, if he takes car,...

Hello Student, P(C)=1/7 P(S)=3/7 P(B)=2/7 P(T)=1/7 I be the event of him reaching in time. P(I/C)=7/9 P(I/S)=8/9 P(I/B)=5/9 P(I/T)=8/9...
  img
Arun Kumar 23 days ago
the number of five digits numbers that can be formed without any restriction is a. 990000 b. 100000 c. 90000 d. none of these please need the procedure

hi shuvam option c without any restriction means without repitition 9 * 10 * 10 * 10 * 10 = 90000 use fundamental theorom of addition and multiplication in ten thousands place you can place...

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago

If u say each distinct digit. There are total 10 digits including "0".I need to prepare 5 digits number.so I have 10p5 permutations with out repetition.but in them there are such numbers...

GOPI 5 months ago

9ways 10ways 10ways 10ways 10ways 9xx10x10x10x10=90000 five digit numbers with out any restriction

srinivas aytha 11 months ago
If lA + Bl = lAl = lBl, then angle between vectors A and B is? (l stand for mod). Please show steps.

Never mind. I got the answer.

Varun Harnathka one year ago

Tha answer is 60 degrees

venkatesh vadde one year ago

It should be 60 degree.

G Ashwin - one year ago
View all Questions »