there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the normal to the curve at P(x,y) meets the x axis at G. If the distance of G from the origin is twice the abscissa of P , then the curve is a) ellipse b) parabola c) ellipse or hyperbola

solution: for any curve the equation of normal at ( X1, Y1) (y- y1) = -1/m (x- X1) {where m = slope of tengent or say dy/dx at (x1, Y1) } normal meets the X axis at G.. so ( 0 - y1) = -1/m...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago

but sir the answer says it can be both ellipse as well as hyperbola, so can u please prove this as an ellipse too.

vansh kharbanda 6 months ago

thank you

vansh kharbanda 6 months ago
if the lines ax + by + c=0,bx+cy+a=0 and cx+ay+b=0 be concurrent then A.a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc=0 B. a^3+b^3+c^3-abc C.a^3+b^3+c^3+3abc. D.none of these Sir pls explain the answer in detail. Thanks...

CONCURRENCY OF LINES IS DETERMINED BY USING the ZERO or NON-ZERO VALUE OF THE DETERMINANT a 1 b 1 c 1 a 2 b 2 c 2 a 3 b 3 c 3 WHICH IS ZERO FOR CONCUREENT LINES. WHICH IN THIS CASE IS : a b...

siddharth gupta 3 months ago

CONCURRENCY OF LINES IS DETERMINED BY USING the ZERO or NON-ZERO VALUE OF THE DETERMINANT a 1 b 1 c 1 a 2 b 2 c 2 a 3 b 3 c 3 WHICH IS ZERO FOR CONCUREENT LINES. WHICH IN THIS CASE IS : a b...

If two tangents to the parabola y 2 =4ax from a point P make an angle θ 1 and θ 2 with the axis of the parabola, then find the locus of P if cosθ 1 cosθ 2 =λ...

Let the equation of tangent in slope form be y= mx + a/m Let point P be (h,k) hence this point will satisfy the line there fore: k = mh + a/m or mh^2 - km + a = 0 (a quadratic in 'm' which...
  img
Pratik Tibrewal 9 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / x(3 + log x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
If c is positive and 2ax^2 + 3bx + 5c = 0 does not have any real roots, then prove that 2a - 3b + 5c > 0.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Since this equation does not have any real roots. So f(x) will either be positve or negative. Lets check out. Since c > 0...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »