ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the length of chord y-x(root 2) +4a(root 2)=0 of the parabola y 2 = 4ax?

y=(root2)x-4a(root2) squaring onn both sides and substute y 2 =4ax we get the quaradic x 2 -10ax+16a 2 =0 by solving we get x=2a,8a and respective y values are 2(2 ½ )a,4(2 1/2 )a so...

Nicho priyatham 24 days ago
what will the graph of |x| + [x] look like?

Dear student, You can break the defination of the function in various intervals |x| + [x] = and so on then plot in respective interval
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
The equation of the conic section whose focus is at (-1,0) , directrix is the line 4x-3y+2=0 and eccentricity is (1/2)^1/2 is

Hello student, The eccentricity is given to be √½ < 1. Hence, the given conic section is ellipse. Now, the focus of the ellipse is F(-1, 0) and directrix is the line 4x-3y +...
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
The smallest postive integer for which (1+i/1-i)^n=1

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
Hi I have doubts in a problem the iitjee question paper 2007.I have attatched the question. When i tried adding both the equations and solving them,i could get 5 solutions...

If you add the two equations you will get few solutions. Check those solutions eg: theta-=90 is not the simultaneous solution of the two equations. Check the solutions once you solve them...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Please check the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Sorry to say, but i had asked why dont we directly add the two equations to solve this question.

uma 4 months ago
how to calculate period of sin^4x+cos^4x

the expression could be written as 1-2cos^2(x).sin^2(x) so here it is repeating afer pie thus the interval is pie approve if useful

grenade one month ago

when complementry angles r there ans is period by general method /2.........when power of each is 1

Ajay Kotwal 9 days ago

its pi not 2pi

Shubham Singh one month ago
View all Questions »