there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the lines ax + by + c=0,bx+cy+a=0 and cx+ay+b=0 be concurrent then A.a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc=0 B. a^3+b^3+c^3-abc C.a^3+b^3+c^3+3abc. D.none of these Sir pls explain the answer in detail. Thanks...

CONCURRENCY OF LINES IS DETERMINED BY USING the ZERO or NON-ZERO VALUE OF THE DETERMINANT a 1 b 1 c 1 a 2 b 2 c 2 a 3 b 3 c 3 WHICH IS ZERO FOR CONCUREENT LINES. WHICH IN THIS CASE IS : a b...

siddharth gupta 5 months ago

CONCURRENCY OF LINES IS DETERMINED BY USING the ZERO or NON-ZERO VALUE OF THE DETERMINANT a 1 b 1 c 1 a 2 b 2 c 2 a 3 b 3 c 3 WHICH IS ZERO FOR CONCUREENT LINES. WHICH IN THIS CASE IS : a b...

let P(asec#,btan#) and Q(asec$,btan$),where #+$=90 degrees, be two points on the hyperbola x 2 / a 2 – y 2 /b 2 =1.If (h,k) is the point of the normals at P and Q,then k is equal to...(ans...

Find the derivative of the hyperbola (even if it contains y). Find the slope at P and Q. Find their negative reciprocal. Those would be the slopes of the normals at P and Q. You have the...
  img
Ravi one month ago
why eccentricty of circle is zero

Dear student, The geometric meaning of eccentric is non-concentric, i.e. deviating from the circular form, as in the elliptical (oval) orbits of the planets. Since for the case of circles...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Angle between the lines whose direction cosines are given by l-5m-3n=0.7l 2 +5m 2 -3n 2

Hiiii I am from tutorsduniya.com .We connect students with teachers on facebook,whats app,etc.You can clear your concepts from teachers .You can ask them anything , you like to, be frank...

vikash khandelwal 2 months ago
A rocket moves horizontally with a constant velocity ‘u’ at a height ‘L’. A guided missile is fired vertically with a speed ‘v’ when the rocket passes above it. Assuming that the missile...

The plans will strike when the both covers the distance L, the verticl velocity of above plane is, v=gt donwards, so the relative velocity is gt+v s= u+at L=gt+v+gt ^2 gt 2 +gt+v-L=0, solve...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »