there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
prove that the the perpediculars drawn from the vertices of a triangle on the sides facing them are concurrent.

Hello Student, Please find the proof of this: Let us draw (construct) the straight line GH passing through thepoint C parallel to the triangle side AB. Such a line does exist due to...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
equation of the cord whose midpoint is ( x,y)

Hello Student (x-p)^2+(y-q)^2=r^2, let is the equation of circle (x1,y1), is the midpoint of the chord let (xa,ya),(xb,yb) are end points of chord (xa+xb)/2=x1, (ya+yb)/2=y1...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
let triangleABC have vertices A(3,4),B(4,6) and C(-1,6).The distance b/w orthocentre of triangle and the origin is

ans: triangle ABC is a right angle triangle.. so the ortho-center of the triangle will be the vertex where the right angle made..which is vertex A (3,4) ( you can figure it out by drawing...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago

ans: triangle ABC is a right angle triangle.. so the ortho-center of the triangle will be the vertex where the right angle made..which is vertex A (3,4) ( you can figure it out by drawing...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago
in numerator first term is e raise to power integral part of x ….....please explain anyone please ...please...

Hi, Convert the expression into e^2x ( by eliminating the e^-x term) Now analyse. The denominator is always positive. Demoninator > Numberator always. Ie. values are less than 1. So not...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 days ago
sin2pi/7+sin4pi/7+sin8pi/7=

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below sin2pi/7+sin4pi/7+sin8pi/7= Let 2pi/7 = x so equation becomes sin x + sin 2x + sin 4x [use the following formula sin x + sin 2x +...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago
In a triangle ABC the value of acosA+bcosB+cCosC/a+b+c is equal to (A) r/R (b)R/2r (C)R/r (D)2r/R

Hi, Follow the steps to reach the answer : Apply the cos formula in terms of S, a, b, c. Now rearrange the three terms and apply the formula which will connect R & r to S, a, b, c. You...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 days ago
View all Questions »