Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: CART20

there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are some important value we can earn in studying arithmetic progression and geometric progression

Understanding AP and GP will let you understand how the series can be solved easily which increases or decreases by the fixed ratio or distance. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
find the 3 rd vertex of triangle if its orthocentre is at origin & its two vertex are (5,-1) & (-2,3).

HInt.: Assume the third vertex to be (x,y). Now find the equations of the three altitutdes from the three vertices. Solve the three equaition to get the orthocenter. Since orthocenter is at...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
how can i clarify my doubt i hav e some doubts in few of the problems caan you help me in clarifying them

pls post in here we will try to help you thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
there is a ques. in the image. i`m unable to understand its solution proper. will you help me?

where is the image......................................................................................???????????????????????????????????????????????///

Niranjan 5 months ago
A fair coin is tossed. if tail appears on first four tosses then the probability of head appearing on fifth toss is

It does not depend upon the outcomes of the first four tosses.So the required probabiliity is ½.
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 4 months ago

if the coin is fair then the oucome of the fifth toss does not depend upon the outcomes of the first four tosses.hence the probability of head appearing on the fifth toss is always1/2

Ankit Jaiswal 4 months ago
y=log(ax+ x ​2) find nth differential coefficint of function

Hii your question is not clear . Kindly repost the question and we will get back at you. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support{at}askiitians{dot)com or...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts