there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the centres and radii of two circles passing through points (7,2) and (10,-1) respectively and both touches the line x=4 ? please solve this question and tell what assumptions should be...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Let the centre of 1 st circle to be (a, b) Then, radius of circle be: a – 4 Circle is passing through (7, 2) & (4, b)....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
two lines 5x-12 y=10 and 5x-12y=40 touches a circle C1 of diameter 6 if the centre of C1 lies in the first quadrant , find the equation of the circle C2 which is concentric with C1 and cuts...

in your question no circle with the given diameter can touch both the given lines Thanks and Regards, M.MURALIKRISHNA askIITians faculty
  img
MuraliKrishna Medavaram 7 months ago

Distance between 2 parallel lines (in this case the given lines) is given by : (c1-c2) / (a^2+b^2)^1/2 [where c1 and c2 are constants]. In this case the distance between the parallel lines...

Ansh Arora 7 months ago
What is the minimum length of a focal chord to the parabola y^2=32x

Shortest focal chord is chord perpendicular to axis and passing through focus. for above parabola focus is (8,0) End points of focus will be (8,16) and (8, -16) ( Get y by putting x=8 iin...
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago
Prove cot a + cot(60+a)-cot(60-a)=3 cot3a

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
find the range f(x)=(-x 2 +4x-3) 1/2 +(sinπ/2(sinπ/2(x-1))) ½ Thanks

Ans: 1 st calculate the domain: Range: We need to find max. & min. value of f(x) Inside the root, we have inverted parabola, max will be at Minima will be at x =1, 3 Range of f(x):...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
N IS A NATURAL NUMBER,1 is written after the five digit number to make it as asix digit number,which is thrice the same number if one is written after it,find the number

Dear student, 10N + 1 = 3(10 5 + N) 10N + 1 = 3*10 5 + 3N 7N = 299999 N = 42857...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 19 days ago
View all Questions »