Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

the perimeter of a rectangle is 68m and length of its diagonal is 26m.find area
Dear student Hint: P = 2(L+B), D 2 = L 2 + W 2 , A = LW, To find LW use (L+W) 2 = L 2 + W 2 + 2LW. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
P = 2(l + b) 68 = 2(l + b) l + b = 34 d = 26 (l + b) 2 = 342 l 2 + b 2 + 2lb = 1156 l 2 + b 2 = d 2 (pythagoraus theorem) l 2 + b 2 = 26 2 = 676 676 + 2lb = 1156 2lb = 480 lb = 240 area =...
A M S ARUN KRISHNA 4 months ago
How to find common tangent of an ellipse with other ellipse?
Find the eq of tangent from ellipse 1, then put the value of tangent in ellipse 2 . from there u will get the value of m and(x,y)
Radha Rawat 2 days ago
Radha Rawat 2 days ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
how to convert 50 o 37’ 30’’ into radians ?
Hi Gaurav , first of all you need to divide 30” b y 60 to convert it into minutes (as 1’ = 60”) , now add the answer you got(i.e 0.5) to 37’ as they both are minutes terms , after this...
Abbas 4 months ago
Sorry for the first comment it was by mistake...don’t disapprove it or this one..
Abbas 4 months ago
just use simple concept that pie radians =180degree
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
​Q . TOTAL NUMBER OF SOLUTIONS OF - 2 X + 3 X + 4 X – 5 X = 0 IS=?
. when x tends to – infinity the value of expression tends to zero. But we cant say – infinity is a root of equation as – infinity is not any fixed no.
Abhishek Singh 6 months ago
divide the whole equation with 5^x and you will get ans 1
Abhishek Singh 11 months ago
according to me it is no solution
srikar one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift