there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The equation of a straight line passing through the point (-5,4) and which cuts an intercept of root(2) units between the lines x+y+1=0 and x+y-1 is?

Hello Student. Please find the solutionx+y+1=0 and x+y-1 are two parallel lines and distance between them is mod|\frac{1-(-1)}{\sqrt{2}} |So distabce between them is 2/root2 = root2So our...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
What is the minimum length of a focal chord to the parabola y^2=32x

Shortest focal chord is chord perpendicular to axis and passing through focus. for above parabola focus is (8,0) End points of focus will be (8,16) and (8, -16) ( Get y by putting x=8 iin...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Given a circle of equation x^2 + y^2 - 6x + 12y + 15 =0. find the equation of its mirror image with respect to the line y = 12x + 15

u can jst do tis by the formula (h-x1/a = k-y1/b =-2(ax1+by1+c)/root a^2+b^2

ratna teja honey one year ago

hi chase PFA for solution

jitender lakhanpal one year ago
if x be real number such that x^3+4x=8 then value of x^7+64x^2=?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (x^3 + 4x)^2 = 8^2 => x^6 + 16x^2 + 8x^4 = 64; Multiply both sides by x => x^7 + 16x^3 + 8x^5 = 64x; Add 16x^3 in both...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
Solve this question sir please

Ans: ….....(1) Put this in (1), we have
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
cosA+SinA=root2cosA,show thatcosA-sinA=root2 sinA

Hii student Take LHS from to prove and do the squaring and try to writecosA-SinA andSin2A in terms ofcosA+SinA. Mke certain rearrangement by using the property cos 2 A+Sin 2 A = 1 and you...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

CosA+SinA=​root2CosA SinA= root2CosA-CosA SinA=CosA(root2-1) Multiply by ( root2+1) on numerator as well as denominator SinA= CosA(root2-1)(root2+1) / ( root2+1) SinA=CosA(2-1) / ( root2+1)...

Nikhil Gaddam one month ago
View all Questions »