DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are some important value we can earn in studying arithmetic progression and geometric progression

Understanding AP and GP will let you understand how the series can be solved easily which increases or decreases by the fixed ratio or distance. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
find orthocenter of triangle A(2^(1/2) 3) B(3,3) C(5^(1/2),6) where circumcenter is (0,0)

Pl. check this problem. The circumcentre for the given triangle cannot be (0,0). Also, for finding orthocentre, circumcentre is not required.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one year ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ a / b + ce^x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
Find the minimum value of, 9x 2 sin 2 x+4/xsinx for, 0 12 14 6 7

Hint: Appky the condition and A.M. is greater then and equal to G.M. for the two numbers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Find sum till n terms of (Sinx/cos3x) + (sin3x/cos9x) +(sin9x/cos27x)+(sin27x/cos81x)+......

Sum = ∑ sin(3 j x)/cos(3 j+1 x), multiply and divide by cos(3 j x), Sum = ∑ sin(2*3 j x) / 2.cos(3 j x).cos(3 j+1 x)....using sin2x=2sinx.cosx, Sum = ∑ sin((3-1)*3 j x) / 2.cos(3 j x).cos(3 ...

Akshay one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details