there are many ways of solving que stions and i got puzzled in test . tell me a book to make bas e. as i do questions of one topic next day i think that would i able to do those question again or i will do them in test or not? give me some tips........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav

study with attentive mind. first do some solved problems and see the application of concepts carefully then try to do problems on your own. first do the simple problems and then move to next level problems. you can refer arihant books.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why eccentricty of circle is zero

Dear student, The geometric meaning of eccentric is non-concentric, i.e. deviating from the circular form, as in the elliptical (oval) orbits of the planets. Since for the case of circles...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
if the tangent from a pt P on the circle x^2 + y^2 = 1 is perpendicular to tangent frm P to the circle x^2 + y^2 = 3, then locus of P is a circle of radius a)2 b)3 c)4 d)none of these

THe tangent to circle 1 : x.x1 + y.y1 = 1 from point(x1,y1) The tangent to circle 2 : x.x1 + y.y1 = 3 from point (x1,y1) These tangents are perpendicular. Hence, -x1/y1. -x1/y1 = -1 x1^2 /...
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago

thanku sir

vaanya 7 months ago
Find the equation of circle passing through (3, -6) and touching both the axes ? (a) x 2 + y 2 – 6x + 6y +9 =0 (b) x 2 + y 2 + 6x – 6y +9 =0 (c) x 2 + y 2 – 30x + 30y + 225 =0 (d) x 2 + y 2...

solution: ans: “a” and “ c” both AS given circle is touching both the axis and passing through (3, -6) so its clear that circle would be in 4 th quadrant .. so the...
  img
Ajay Verma 4 months ago
|z|=1 w=(z-1)/(z+1) re(w) ?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
Integrate ∫sin(lnx)/x dx Please reply soon.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
a+b+c = 3,then find the greatest value of a^2b^3c^2.

Hello Student, Please find the solution Given a+b+c =3 Write this as Now we will use AM >= GM So Therefore, So greatest value of is
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »