Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

how to score high in maths in IITJEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ashutosh,

Solve as many problems as possible and practise a lot.

Buy Arihant books and focus more on concepts. Give extra emphasis on important topics like coordinate and calculas.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

The locus of the centre of circles touching the y-axis and circle x + y – 2x = 0 externally is
First find out the radius of the circle given: x^2 + y^2 – 2x = 0 . And assume locus of center be P(a,b) and T be touching point and And foot of a perpendicular line from P to H. then by...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
im scoring low in parabola tests any suggestions for entire co ordinate geometry??
Hii The most important suggestion for complete geometry is to draw the figure of the questiob before starting it. In this way you will be able to find out the progress of yours in the test.
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago
if a>0 ,b>0 ,c>0 and the maximum value of a(b 2 +c 2 ) +b(c 2 +a 2 ) +c(a 2 +b 2 ) is X abc ,then X is (a) 2 (b) 1 (c)6 (d) 3
From AM-GM inequality with equality when b=c. Repeat this for the other two terms and add and you will get RHS with equality when a=b=c
mycroft holmes one month ago
For Maximum value, of a(b 2 +c 2 ) +b(c 2 +a 2 ) +c(a 2 +b 2 ) every term needs to be maximum. = > that is considering a b c be triangle sides with a as hypotenuse for maximum for a(b 2 +c...
Vikas TU one month ago
Find the vector equation of the plane which passes through the points 2 i + 4 j + 2k ̧ 2 i + 3 j + 5k and parallel to the vector 3 i − 2 j + k . Also find the point where this plane meets...
r = (1 − s)a + sb + tc a = 2 i + 4 j + 2k, b = 2 i + 3 j + 5k and c = 3i − 2 j + k Equation of the plane is r = (1 − s)(2 i + 4 j + 2k) + s(2 i + 3 j + 5k) + t(3t − 2 j + k) = [2 − 2s + 2s...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
find cube root of 72➖ 32✔5 find cube root unity of the given expression ​
please check the question again in detail
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts