Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

if an ellipse intersect orthogonally a hyperbola. what it's mean ??.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  atul ,

It means that at the point(s) of intersection , the tangents are orthogonal to each other i.e perpendicular to each other. Hope it helps !!!

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Ajit Singh Verma IITD

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

from the point M(1,3) a tangent is drawn at point p to the parabola 2{(x-6 )2 + (y-6)2}=(x+y-4)2. Find the measure of angleMSP where S is the focus of the parabola
First of all the given eqn. 2{(x-6 )2 + (y-6)2}=(x+y-4)2 is not a defined parabola as it consists both x and y variables with power 2 and neither it gets cancelled out from R.H.S so please...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Equation of a circle touching line x=-1 =3 y=3,................. ...............
x=-1 and x=3 are touching the the midpoint of the perpendicular line joining these two lines will be the centre,but there are infinitely many lines.but also it touches y=3,so plot ...
arunkumaran one month ago
A line is such that its segment between the straight lines 5x-y-4=0 and 3x-4y-4=0 is bisected at the point (1,5).obtain the equation
assume the eqn. of line be y = mx + c it has two constants m and c . after passing the points from (1,5) the eqn. becomes, 5 = m + c ….........................................(1) let this...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Solve this Let a = i + 2 j + 3k and b = 3 i + j find the unit vector in the direction of a+b?
Given a = i + 2 j + 3k and b = 3i + j a + b = i + 2 j + 3k + 3i + j = 4 i + 3 j + 3k ∴ The unit vector in the direction of =± 4 i + 3 j + 3k 16 + 9 + 9 =± a+b |a+b| 4 i + 3 j + 3k | 4 i + 3 ...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
|a×i| whle squre +|a×j|whle square +|a×k|whle square +1= ??
It is 2mod(a)sq +1
Piyush one year ago
this it is 2mod(a)sq +1 and also another method we attemt that type of question then we can another time
RIYAZSHAIK 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn