Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

How many common chords can a circle  parabola have?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shubham

there can be maximum of 4 points of intersection

so max no.of chords will be 6

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

The locus of the centre of circles touching the y-axis and circle x + y – 2x = 0 externally is
First find out the radius of the circle given: x^2 + y^2 – 2x = 0 . And assume locus of center be P(a,b) and T be touching point and And foot of a perpendicular line from P to H. then by...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
One of the bisector of the angle between the lines a(x-1) 2 +2h(x-1)(y-2)+b(y-2) 2=0 is x+2y=5.the other bisector is?
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
Question number 3,4 & 5....guys need help...plz solve
Dear Piyush, Sorry, But Your question is incomplete or Your attachement is missing. plz check again and re-upload re-post your question. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The dir cosines of two lines are related by l+m+n=0 & a(l)^2+b(m)^2+c(n)^2 = 0. the lines are parallel if (find relation b/w a,b,c)
Represent one in the form of other two. Then make a quadratic and frame a relationship between the other two in order to get the answer. If dr’s are proportional then the lines are...
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
no of sol. of Ix+2I+IxI+Ix-2I=p ,p belongs to Real no. are?
jagdish singh singh one month ago
draw the graph of given eq. hence getting if p=4 we getone sol.i.e x=0 while for all p>4 two solutions.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
Please answer this question. I tried all possible ways I could.
Hence the required ratio is...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question