Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

Cycloid can be represented by parametric equation.So what is its perimeter?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

for more info--plz see-

6 years ago

cycloid is the curve defined by the path of a point on the edge of circular wheel as the wheel rolls along a straight line. It is an example of a roulette, a curve g
enerated by a curve rolling on another curve.

wher t is a parameter

DO APPROVE THE ANSWER IF IT HELPED YOU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

ABCD is a rectangle. P and Q are on AB and BC respectively such that the area of triangle APD =5, Area of triangle PBQ=4 and area of triangle QCD=3, area of triangle DPQ is
Your answer is 12. I will post full answer tommorow, I feel sleepy today by the way brilliant question.
Paras Verma 3 months ago
in this triangles the area of dpq is 6 because it is a triangle of inceasing order in such triangles they defer by onlyone so the area is 6
bharath 3 months ago
I think there’s something missing in this question i am getting 3 diffrent equations but i have 4 variables to deal with
Paras Verma 3 months ago
The base BC of triangle ABC is bisected at (p,q) and the equation of sides AB and aAC are px+qy+1 and qx+py=1.Then the equation of median through A is
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
Ajay 3 months ago
A ray of light coming from the point (1,2) is reflected at a point A on the y-axis and then passes through the point (5,3). What are the co-ordinates of point A?
Dear Student Here you should take three cases Case (1) Point is at origin, Case (2) Point is above origin (0,y) , y>0 Case (3) Point is below origin (0,y), y<0 And for all the three...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Find the reflection of point (1,2) w.r.t y-axis. By simple geometry you will find that point of reflection of (1,2) i.e. (-1,2) , point A and (5,3) are collinear. So you can easily find the ...
Bhasker Goel 3 months ago
If alpha is a real root of the equation ax 2 +bx+c and beta is a real root of equation -ax 2 +bx+c. Show that there exists a root gama of the equation (a/2)x 2 +bx+c which lies between...
Ajay 3 months ago
Small Mistake in last para posting again..............................................................................................................
Ajay 3 months ago
We have Similarly, So if P(x) = a/2 x 2 +bx +c, then and are off opposite sign and hence there must exist a root between the two numbers.
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??
The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below
Ajay 2 months ago
Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
prove that root 3 is irrational number?
P and Q are natural numbers, and hence in the prime factorization of P 2 and Q 2 , every prime factor appears to an even power. Now in the equation P 2 =3Q 2 we have a contradiction as LHS...
mycroft holmes one month ago
prove that for all p,q that equation not satisfies. and send post the answer . need proof for that, how do I conclude that is not going to satisfy by directly telling so just post it
WE NEED TO PROVE THAT FOR ALL P,Q SUCH THAT P 2 =3Q 2 DOESN’T EXIST WHERE P,Q BELONGS TO Z. so justify ur answer with proper reason ….
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift