Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off

respected sir,

iam not able to understand the concepts in please tell me the book which i have to refer to so that i can easily understand the concepts.waiting for your reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Check out the best books in links: 

These books are quite good and sufficent for building concepts .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

The height of a cone is 24cm. A small cone is cut from the portion of vertex by a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone. The volume of this small cone is 1/64 of the original cone....
As the qstn. has been asked twice. Re-posting the answer: let at h distance from base it is cut then, Volume of this cut cone = > (1/3)*pi*r^2(24-h) cm^3 = V Volume of original cone = > V’...
Vikas TU 5 days ago
Let A and B be two distinct points on the parabola YY=4x. If the axis on the parabola touches a circle of radius r having AB as a diameter,then the slope of the line joining A and B can...
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
Consider the points A (3, 4) and B (7, 13). If ‘P’ be a point on the line y = x such that PA + PB is minimum, then ‘P’ is
given A (3, 4) and B (7, 13). then P is the locus point then i.e P(x,y) we know that distance between two points root of (x 2 -x 1 ) 2 -(y 2 -y 1 ) 2 you just find PA+PB by usingabove...
The value of cosec10°– 3 sec10° is : what`s the answer
I think the expression should be cosec10° - √3 sec10°.-> 1/sin10° - √3/cos 10°-> (cos10° - √3 sin 10°) / sin 10° cos 10 °Multiplying and dividing by 2 in numerator and denominator both:-> 4...
Faiz yesterday
i am facing problems in solving questions from topic quadratic equations .from which book should i study the topic?
Hii You can go for Arihant books or TMH for practising questions of Quadratic eqns
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ tanbro what u can do is frst brush up your besics from ncert , then move ahead , after that take math by m l khanna and problems in maths by a dasgupta ,, they have explained each and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Arihant book on algebra will give good variety of question similar to what is asked in JEE . The book also have sufficient theory to get you started. Higher algebra by hall and knight is...
Ajay 2 months ago
A certain polynomial P(x), x€R when divided by x-a, x-b, x-c leaves remainders a,bb,c respectively. then find the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) where a,b,c are distinct.
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 280 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn