Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

Find th eq. of the locus of the point which moves such that its distance frm  x-y+1+0 is twice its distance from  x+y+6=0.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Let the point be (x,y)  

x+3y+11=0 or 3x+y+13=0

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

how to determine the possition of orthocentre of triangle?i.e inside,outside or on the tringle.
The orthocenter is not always inside the triangle. If the triangle is obtuse , it will be outside. To make this happen the altitude lines have to be extended so they cross. Adjust the figure...
Sorathiya Kashyap one month ago
a straight line through the origin o meets the parallel lines 4x+2y=9 and 2x+y+6=0 at points p and q.the point o divides the segment pq in the ratio?
the straight line then let assumes be: y = mx (passing from origin.) solve it with both the lines and get the coordinates in terms of m for both p and q. And asssume the ratio be n:1 and...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
I need some help in this question. plz answer if u can. consider a line on z axis (or z axis itself) now shift it 30dgr towards x axis. then 30 dgr towards y axis. plz find the angle from...
Hii You can use vectors form. First the line is in xz plane .Write down its equation in terms of vectors , then the line moves to the 3D plane which can be used again with vectors . In this...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sorry sir i am not getting how to use vertor in this quesion can u plz explain me in more detail well thanks for your answer
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
intergation of 1/(a+bcosX) please step by steps there are lots of solution in net but i want detail solution
Detailed solution below------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \quad \frac { 1 }{ 2 } \left( \frac { 1 }{ 2 } { tan }^{ 2 }\frac { x }{ 2 } +1...
Ajay 3 months ago
What will be the answer of these q with solution???
For question no 25, cosA = m.cosB cosA = m cosB Applying componendo and dividendo, cosA + cosB = m + 1 cosA – cosB m - 1 2 cos [ A+B ] . cos [ B-A ] 2 2 = m+1 2 sin [ A+B ] . sin [ B-A ] m- ...
Aamina 3 months ago
For question no 26 , 225 0 = 100 0 +125 0 Applying tan on both sides , tan 225 = tan(100+125) tan(100+125) = 1 [as tan 225 =1 ] tan 100 + tan 125 =1 1- tan 100. tan 125 tan 100 + tan 225 =...
Aamina 3 months ago
if every pair of the equation x^2+px+qr=0 , x^2+qx+rp=0 , x^2+rx+pq=0 have a non zero common root then the sum of three common is ?
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago
let a be the common root then satifying the root in all the three eqns. we get, a^2 + ap + qr = 0 a^2 + aq + rp = 0 a^2 + ar + pq = 0 solving all three one by one by elimination method, we...
Vikas TU 28 days ago
Sourabh’s answer can be taken a bit further. Note that we have concluded that r is a root of the 1 st quadratic i.e. x 2 +px+qr = 0. From product of roots, the other root is q. Sum of roots ...
mycroft holmes 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn