Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

i want to know about eccentric angle for ellipse in detail

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

Find the equation of the circle having center in the first quadrant, touching the x – axis, having a common tangent y = √3x +4 with the circle x^2 + y^2 + 4x + 4y + 4 = 0 such that the...
Let the equation of the circle having center in the first quadrant, be x^2 + y^2 + 2gx + 2fy + c = 0......................(1) touching the x – axis, .i.e y = 0 put it in eqn. (1), and and...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
if two circles have same radius then locus of the centre
The inforrmation for this question is insufficient. same radii circles should align somewhere. They are intersecting non – intesrecting their position are all not given. Check the qsnt. plz ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Find the equation of line passing through (2,2) and having intercepts whose sum is -1
let the eqn. of the line is: x/a + y/b = 1 now pass it through (2,2) coordinates. 2/a + 2/b = 1......(1) and given a+b = 1.............(2) solve these two eqns. and get the valiues of a and ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
I = ∫ sin2mx/sinx dx Find I(2) – I(3) ….. .. . . ?. .. . . ..
Hi, Please post complete question then we would be happy to help you! Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
Hi,, Can you please explain what isI(2) and I(3) in the question Thanks
what are the limits of integration
if 1+sin a =9 cos a then 5(1-cos a)= sin a 2 sin a 4 isn a tan a
1+sin a =9 cos a Divide by cosa to the whole eqn., seca + tana = 9 seca = 9 – tana sq. both sides, sec^2a = 81 + tan^2a – 18tana 1 + tan^2a = 81 – 18tana + tan^2a tan^2a got cancel. 80 =...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn