Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

A regular hexagon A0A1A2A3A4A5 is inscribed in a circle of unit radius.Then, what is the product of the lengths A0A1, A0A2 & A0A4?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Circle+Inscribed Hexagon

Therefore Product=3units

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Analytical Geometry

The height of a cone is 24cm. A small cone is cut from the portion of vertex by a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone. The volume of this small cone is 1/64 of the original cone....
As the qstn. has been asked twice. Re-posting the answer: let at h distance from base it is cut then, Volume of this cut cone = > (1/3)*pi*r^2(24-h) cm^3 = V Volume of original cone = > V’...
2017 years ago
a straight line through the origin o meets the parallel lines 4x+2y=9 and 2x+y+6=0 at points p and q.the point o divides the segment pq in the ratio?
the straight line then let assumes be: y = mx (passing from origin.) solve it with both the lines and get the coordinates in terms of m for both p and q. And asssume the ratio be n:1 and...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how to determine the possition of orthocentre of triangle?i.e inside,outside or on the tringle.
The orthocenter is not always inside the triangle. If the triangle is obtuse , it will be outside. To make this happen the altitude lines have to be extended so they cross. Adjust the figure...
Sorathiya Kashyap one month ago
If A1,A2,A3, in AP such that, A1+A5+A10+A15+A20+A24=225, then, A1+A2+A3+...A23+A24 is equal to?
A1,A2,A3, in AP the write in common terms of a and d. .i.e. A1 = a A2 =a+d A3 =a+2d . . A24 = a+23d summing all we get, 4(6a+69d) = > 4*225 = 900 perhaps.
Vikas TU 3 months ago
u can also solve in such way, (A1+A24) +(A5+A20) +(A10+A15)=225. THEREFORE 3(A1+A24)=225 (A1+A24)=75. NOW SUM=24/12(A1+A24) =900
krunal 2 months ago
Clear my confusion in the attachment. okkkkkkkkkkkk
There is no attachment.. Please repost it with attachment.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Write direction ratios of the vector a = i + j − 2k and hence calculate its direction cosines?
Note that direction ratios a, b, c of a vector r = x i + yj + zk are just the respective components c, y and z of the vector. So, for the given vector, we have a = 1, b=1, c= –2. Further,...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Analytical Geometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn