hello sir/ ma'am, I am Gauri Singh and I study in class 8. I use Selena publication's Mathematics book as a reference book. I started using it since class 7 and found it extremely useful. Now I have found another book ( Asit Das Mathematics ) which I feel is at par with Selena publication's maths book. So can you suggest me books that are more tougher than the ones I have mentioned for both maths and science. Thank You so much. ​ ​ ​

hello sir/ ma'am, I am Gauri Singh and I study in class 8. I use Selena publication's Mathematics book as a reference book. I started using it since class 7 and found it extremely useful. Now I have found another book ( Asit Das Mathematics ) which I feel is at par with Selena publication's maths book. So can you suggest me books that are more tougher than the ones I have mentioned for both maths and science. Thank You so much.

Grade:8

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI DEAR
BOTH THE BOOKS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ARE GOOD TO BUILD FOUNDATION BUT ACTUALLY I PREFER YOU USING SELENA PUBLICATIONS BOOKS OVER ASIT DAS BOOKS. PLEASE DEAR DONOT IGNORE NCERT TEXTBOOKS ALSO AS THEY ARE MUST FOR ALL COMPETITIVE EXAMS AS WELLAS OLYMPIAD.
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE
PLEASE POST IF ANY DOUBT IN MIND
Aaryan Panigrahi
40 Points
7 years ago
For more competitive preparations, you could use books as IIT Foundation by S.K.Gupta & Anibhuti gangal. You have maths and science versions of this title by S.Chand publications.
(Please approve if you found this useful)

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gauri 
u are now in class 8th , then do follow the book opf trshna foundation , they are excellent , and even u can try the programme of askiitians as well , they are designed to ace you in olympiad and ntse like exams , 
and also there are some books of mtg publication are also coming , u can follow that . 
ALL THE BEST ,, 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free