determinat will become

|1           1         1 |

(ab+bc+ca)    |ab+bc   -ac   bc+ab|

|ac+cb  bc+ac  -ab |

now C1->C1 -c3

and C2 - > C2-C3

and open determinat

= (ab+bc+ca)3

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

The minimum |z| satisfying |z+1/z| = 2 is ...........?
The answer is -1+ as shown below......................................................................................
Ajay 2 months ago
Please read the question again. I want to find the minimum |z| Please tell me how to use Triangle Inequality in this..
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Put z = x+iy => |x + iy + 1/(x + iy)| => |[(x+iy)^2 + 1]/(x+iy)| =>|x^2 – y^2 + 2xyi + 1|/|x+iy| => root[(x^2 – y^2 +1)^2 + 1]/root(x^2 + y^2) Now solve it and compare it.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
If (1/2)^x = 3 then how can we write x = -log(base 2) 3
Harsh Patodia one month ago
If a polynomial P(x) is divided by x-a, x-b, x-c, we get a,b,c as remainders respectively (x€R). Then what will be the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c)?
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Note that P(a) =a, P(b) = b, and P(c) = c. Hence if we consider the polynomial Q(x) = P(x) – x, we see that Q(a) = Q(b) = Q(c) = 0. By Factor theorem we conclude (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) is a factor ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
If the chord of contact of tangents from a point P(h,k) to the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 touches the circle x 2 + (y-a) 2 = a 2 , then locus of P is
Equation of chord of contact from p(h,k) to x 2 + y 2 = a 2 is xh + yk = a 2 this line touches (x) 2 + (y-a) 2 = a 2 substituting x= (a 2 -yk)/h from the first equation, we get a quadratic...
JOEL JOHNSON 2 months ago
Let f : [a, b] → R be continuous on [a, b] and differentiable on (a, b). Suppose that f(a) = a and f(b) = b. Show that there is c ∈ (a, b) such that f′(c) = 1. Further, show that there are...
BY LMVT(Lagrange mean value theorem) Apply theorem in at points (a,f(a)) & (b,f(b)) This prove the first part that there exist a point c between a & b such that SECOND PART now break the...
Aakash one year ago
My answer was exactly the same as of Akash. But you disapproved my answer.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
This is not fair!!!!!
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Find the vector equation of the plane which passes through the points 2 i + 4 j + 2k ̧ 2 i + 3 j + 5k and parallel to the vector 3 i − 2 j + k . Also find the point where this plane meets...
r = (1 − s)a + sb + tc a = 2 i + 4 j + 2k, b = 2 i + 3 j + 5k and c = 3i − 2 j + k Equation of the plane is r = (1 − s)(2 i + 4 j + 2k) + s(2 i + 3 j + 5k) + t(3t − 2 j + k) = [2 − 2s + 2s...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn