Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

find the sum of n terms of the series whose rth term is...(2r+1)2(to the power r)

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Please Sir, If I have committed some mistake, please let me know!

6 years ago

Sorry For The Mistake in the Previous Answer

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

In class 12, just few months left.. So just brushing up few topics. Need help with this complex number sum. Thank you.
Hello, I understand the situation. But unfortunately Your question in the attachement is blurred. It’s not clearly visible. So pls repost it this time try to type the question by yourself...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
in an ap the first term is 1, if second term, tenth term and thirty-fourth terms forms a GP, then what is the fourth term of the GP series?
here, a1=1 and 2,10,34 are forming gp. so we can write a2= a+d, a10= a+9d, and a34= a+33d. now its given that they are forming gp so by property we can write, (a+9d)square= (a+d)(a+33d)....
krunal 2 months ago
t1 = 1 t2 = 1+d t10 = 1 + 9d t34 = 1 + 33d these are all in G.P. then, t2/t1 = t34/t10 solve for d and thewrite t4 = 1 + 3d thus.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
FIND DOMAIN:- 1.sqrt cos(sinx) 2.sqrt sin(cosx) 3.1/sqrt 1+2sinx
For finding out the domain of the sqrt function, is should only take care of the condition that anything inside the sqrt should be always greater then or equal to positive only. It...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
0 to 2pi ,,,,pi/2 to -pi/2 these are the answers to the first two questions... similarly solve the third question and obtain the domain. always remember that denominator not equal to zero...
Rishabh Ranjan Das 3 months ago
In a row of 20 seats, in how many ways can 3 blocks of consecutive seats with 5 seats in each block be selected?Please explain each step in a layman`s term.Thanks.
Placement of those blocks will actually mean that you have selceted those 5 consecutive chairs at different positions.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Thank you sir for the solution and your time.I`m little confused here or perhaps obtuse because the question talks about selection.Here is what I have understood from your solution :The...
mac one month ago
if 1+sin a =9 cos a then 5(1-cos a) if 1+sin a =9 cos a & 0
Dear Student, Please write your question clearly. Its not clearly formatted. Thanks, Vijay
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Dear Yathisth, as this question is uncleared i have answered this question. check again, 1+sin a=9 cos a Divide by cosa both sides, we get seca + tana = 9 seca = 9 – tana squaring both...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
Given 2 lines L1= 3x+4y+10=0 and L2= 3x+4y+5=0 and an equilateral triangle ABC is constructed such that A(2,0) and BC lies on L1,L2 respectively; find the length of Side of the equilateral...
Point A(2, 0) does not lie on line L2 but still question be solved as follows Let Point A be any point on line L1 and B and C are points on L2 The distance between L1 and L2 is given by...
Ajay 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn