coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

graph of |x|^2+2x+3

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jauneet

y =|x|^2+2x+3=x^2+2x+3

(y-2) =(x+1)2

so it is opening upward parabola vertex at (-1,2)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Find the sum upto n terms. 1/3 + 2/21 + 3/91 + ..........
-> 1/1*3 + 2/3*7 + 3/7*13 ... For eveey denom. first terms Let a= 1+ 3 + 7... Nth term for it will be n²-n+1 For every denom. second terms Let b= 3 + 7 + 13.... Nth term for it will be...
2017 years ago
i am facing problems in solving questions from topic quadratic equations .from which book should i study the topic?
Hii You can go for Arihant books or TMH for practising questions of Quadratic eqns
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ tanbro what u can do is frst brush up your besics from ncert , then move ahead , after that take math by m l khanna and problems in maths by a dasgupta ,, they have explained each and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Arihant book on algebra will give good variety of question similar to what is asked in JEE . The book also have sufficient theory to get you started. Higher algebra by hall and knight is...
Ajay 2 months ago
if every pair of the equation x^2+px+qr=0 , x^2+qx+rp=0 , x^2+rx+pq=0 have a non zero common root then the sum of three common is ?
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
let a be the common root then satifying the root in all the three eqns. we get, a^2 + ap + qr = 0 a^2 + aq + rp = 0 a^2 + ar + pq = 0 solving all three one by one by elimination method, we...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
Sourabh’s answer can be taken a bit further. Note that we have concluded that r is a root of the 1 st quadratic i.e. x 2 +px+qr = 0. From product of roots, the other root is q. Sum of roots ...
mycroft holmes 26 days ago
solve it...
The trace of a matrix is the sum of the elements of the principle diognal. for given matrix principle diognal elements are -4,-1,1.. ThereforeT r (A)=-4-1+1 =-4.
hi The trace of a matrix is the sum of the elements of the principle diognal. for given matrix principle diognal elements are -4,-1,1.. ThereforeT r (A)=-4-1+1 =-4.
Ankit Jaiswal 9 months ago
trace matrix is equals to diognal elements so(A)=-4-1+1 =-4. r diognal elements are -4,-1,1 T
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
examine continuity and differentiability of f(x)at x=0 where f(x)=xcos(1/x),x is not equal to 0 and f(x)=0 ,x=0
PFA For differentiability follow same steps applying f(x+h)-f(x)/h for RDH and f(x-h) – f(x)/-h applying the limits.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°......15 solve it Urgent
Ajay, the complete qution isSolution is sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°..... upto 15 terms. sin 78°=0 sin 42°+sin 54°+ sin 66°+ + sin 18° sin 6°+ where )=0.5 (your required answer),...
Kumar one month ago
Not any people get my answer why. You can no give answer my question I am join this site
Vivek kumar 3 months ago
Hello If you want to get the solution quick you should post your question in clear manner. Its not clear what you wnat us to solve, and what does 15 at the end of question means?
Ajay 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn