Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

sir i am not able to score high marks in orangic chemisstry and mole please help me to score high to memorize the formulae........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student Mr. Dinesh dinesh;

This is a normal problem at the time of entrance examination. Do not worry about this just study one or two books only. Do not try no of books for only chemistry. that may create this problem.For physical chemistry, try R.C. Mukherjee book and solve each chapter. the questions are easy in starting chapter still this is advisable that do not skip any problem and chapter. that book give you a good confidence.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar , IITR
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

FIND DOMAIN:- 1.sqrt cos(sinx) 2.sqrt sin(cosx) 3.1/sqrt 1+2sinx
For finding out the domain of the sqrt function, is should only take care of the condition that anything inside the sqrt should be always greater then or equal to positive only. It...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
0 to 2pi ,,,,pi/2 to -pi/2 these are the answers to the first two questions... similarly solve the third question and obtain the domain. always remember that denominator not equal to zero...
Rishabh Ranjan Das 3 months ago
modulus operator is a bit tough for me and i cant understand a thing in some questions for eg lim x->0- mod(x)/x=-1; how does this work mod must always be positive right?
Posting again as the there is bug in website which does not properly dispay inequalities. Its not difficult if you visualise it graphically. Search google for desmos graphing calculator and ...
Ajay 2 months ago
Its not difficult if you visualise it graphically. Search google for desmos graphing calculator and plot the graph for this function y= mod(x)/x. You will see why left hand limit for thins...
Ajay 2 months ago
Prove that log(ab)x = log(a)x*log(b)x/{log(a)x + log(b)x}
in RHS use the property of base change. in numerator and denominator both. Then in Denominator take LCM and solve it. U would get the LHS.
Vikas TU one month ago
Two vectors A &B lie in a plane , another vector C lies outside this plane then the resultant of these three vetors i.e., A+B+C?
The resaultant can never be equal to zero .because two planar vectors can add up,but the third one has none to counter balance,to make it canceled .so it can never be zero if A,B,C non zero ...
Piyush Behera 13 days ago
does limit of a function exist if its right hand limit exists but not left hand limit
Dear Student, for the limit of function to be exists, Both the Right hand and left hand limit should exists as well as they should be equal. Hence for the given case, limit will not exists....
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Your Q. is not stiesfies the defnition of limit so that we can simply say that one sided limit exists only this can not imply the existence of the limit.
Kumar 2 months ago
1/sinx =cosec x or integration of 1/x = ln |x|+c where c is arbitari constant so by using this formula integration of i/sinx is ln |sinx +c|
kalyan 4 months ago
sorry made a mistake currect answer is 1/sinx =cosec x integration of cosec(x) is ln|cosec x-cot x|+c where c is arbitari constant....
kalyan 4 months ago
1/sin(x)=cosec (x) the integration of cosec(x) is ln|cosec x-cot x|+c where cis an arbitrary constant
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn