sir i am not able to score high marks in orangic chemisstry and mole concepts.so please help me to score high marks...........how to memorize the formulae........

sir i am not able to score high marks in orangic chemisstry and mole concepts.so please help me to score high marks...........how to memorize the formulae........

Grade:11

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Dinesh dinesh; This is a normal problem at the time of entrance examination. Do not worry about this just study one or two books only. Do not try no of books for only chemistry. that may create this problem.For physical chemistry, try R.C. Mukherjee book and solve each chapter. the questions are easy in starting chapter still this is advisable that do not skip any problem and chapter. that book give you a good confidence. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar , IITR

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free