Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

There are 5 identical red balls, 6 identical green balls, 7 identical black balls and 8 identical white balls, the number of ways of selecting five balls from them is

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

no. of ways of selecting any kind of 5 balls from above set of balls is :

26C5 ways

no. of ways of selecting 5 balls such that 4 balls of each kind and other of any kind is :

5C1*6C1*7C2*8C1 +  5C1*6C1*7C1*8C2 + 5C2*6C1*7C1*8C1 + 5C1*6C2*7C1*8C1 ways

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

what is formula for orthocentre of a triangle or how to calculate it?
Direct formula is there but it is not useful as it is in terms of tanA , tanB , tanC which is not useful Easiest way to find orthocentre: i) It is the point of concurrency of the 3 altitudes...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
In a certain town 25% families own a cell phone , 15% own a scooter and 65% won neither a cell or scooter . If 2000 families own both cell phone and scooter then the total no of families in...
3. 40,000 families are there in the town.It can be solved through Venn diagram.Their intersection comprises 5% I.e, 2000 families. And the remaining are 20% cell phone and 10 % scooter.
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Find g'(x) if f(x)=|x-2| & g(x)=f[f(x)] for 2 less than or equal to x less than 4 A)1. B)-1. C)0. D) none of these
keyboard errors: , 2\leq x g(x)= f(2-2)= f(0)= 2" src=""> as step x ...
seetaram dantu 15 days ago
for 2 x f(x) = x-2 now, g(x)= f[x-2] =f ([x] - 2) we need to define piece wise 1) for 2 x x 2) for 3 x so g(x)=2 in case 1 and g(x)=1 in case 2 you can sustitute values of x for verification
seetaram dantu 15 days ago
Trigonometric ratios and identities...these two questions in the image...please help
19. (x + z) / 2 = y as x, y, z are in APUsing identities sinC - sinD in numerator and cos C - cosD in denominator, the expression becomes:Numerator: 2 cos[ (x + z) / 2 ] sin[ (x - z) / 2...
Faiz 12 days ago
If y=(x^n)log(x) than find nth order derivative of y.
Simply, this Q. is solved by using Leibnitz’s Rule of differentiation. The answer of the Q. is x^n*log(x)^2.
Kumar one month ago
Sir can you tell the solution of this challenging question? The answer given is ln 8
When you change the 8z part to some y(say), integral should come like ln(8x). I got the formula from wiki. I’m sending yu the page...
KAPIL MANDAL one month ago
I think you are talking about Please check your question. This above integral has the value of ln 8. If you get back on this I can help you with the proof
mycroft holmes one month ago
This uses a technique called Differentiating under the integral sign. Consider the generalized problem of finding the integral This is a function of a. Now differentiating w.r.t a on both...
mycroft holmes one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn