Dear tushara

(X+1)5-(X-1)5≥ 244.

open by binomial equation

2(1+10x2+5x4)≥ 244

(1+10x2+5x4)≥ 122

(x2+1)2≥ 126/5

(x2+1)2-(√126/5)2≥ 0

now this is a simple inequality question you can eaasly solve

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

If |z|=2 the -1+5z lie on 1)parabola. 2)hyperbola. 3)circle
put z = x+ iy wwe get, x^2 + y^2 = 4...........................(1) The coordinate -1 + 5z becomes, (5x – 1, 5y) put it in eqn. (1) we get, (5x – 1)^2 + (5y)^2 = 4 25x^2 + 1 – 10x + 25y^2 =...
Vikas TU 23 days ago
if the equation ax 2 +bx +c=0 and x 2 +2x+4=0 have a common rootand a,b,,c belongs toN then a:b:c ?
Point to note: For a quadratic equation complex roots are conjugate of each other Equation x 2 +2x+4=0 have complex roots say z1 and z2 and z2 = conjugate(z1) suppose Z1 is root of ax 2 +bx ...
Ajay 2 months ago
I must correct that in this case both equations are not exactly same but the ratio of coeficients for both equation will be same which will give the same answer. a:1 = b:2 = c:4
Ajay 2 months ago
if (x^5)-(x^3)+ x =a,x>0,then prove that (x^6)>=2a-1
Equivalently we have to prove that or and dividing by x 3 on both sides, we have Setting this is equivalent to the inequality which is same as or From A.M – G.M Inequality, we have 3"...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Later realized there is a far simpler way: We are given So, as by AM-GM, …........................................................................................
mycroft holmes one month ago
Plz help me solve this question. It is from chapter limits and derivatives . I did not find that in the list,
Krishna, write your questions that you want to ask, to related to limits and derivative. But you studied the defnition of limits and derivative clearly.
Kumar 29 days ago
Try desmos (Google it ) ... It is used to graph the function.. Then you can set y as a parameter and then you will see that the function as x-> 0 the graph tends to infinity (for some values...
rishabh 17 days ago
Kumar the question is lim x--> 0 ((y^2 - (y-x)^2)^1/x). / (8xy - 4x^2 + (8xy)^1/2)^3 I have also attached the image of it with the question please take a look
Sujith krishna 29 days ago
equation of pair of lines passing through origin and mking an angle tan -1 2 with the line 4x-3y +7=0 is.......
Use the slope of the line to be found as m. Now use the difference formula of tan inverse that uses slopes of others lines . From there you will find out the value of slopes and afterwards...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
What is the next number in series 1,3,7,25,103,? (i) 526 (ii) 521 (iii) 515 (iv) 509
I too feel the same but this question has been given in FIITJEE mental ability book for Udaya-I for class 8. In book its answer has been given as 521 but no logic has been given for it. If...
Akshit Khanna one year ago
1 * 1 + 2 =3 3 * 2 + 1=7 7 * 3 + 4=25 25 * 4 + 3=103 103 * 5 + 6=521 521 * 6 + 5=3131 Here the sequence is first multiply by 2 and then add 1 AND in the next number the reverse is following ...
Rudrajyoti Das 3 months ago
I feel that there is some mistake in the question since...there is no relation between the 4 th and 3 rd , 5 th and 4 th .. Please recheck the question.....
Shubham Kamleshbhai Patel one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn