Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

i just wanted to know whether arihant or hall knight is the best book for preparing algebra. plz state the reason as i have to buy one out of them. basically i want a book having good standard quality questions in order to get under 500 or 1000 rank in jee 2011. thanks in advance.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi aakriti,

Go for arihant because for maths you need too much of practice......if you have time go through the hall and knight for theory.....

Doing R D sharma is the better option......for having standard quality questions and pattern of the JEE is considered...

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

1)find the least value of 6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+17 for real x 2)solve for x (x 2 -4x) 2 – (x-2) 2 – 16 = 0 3)the cartesian product of A*A has 9 elements among which are found (-1,0) and...
6x 2 -22x+21/5x 2 -18x+1 to minimise it maximise the denominator and minimise the numerator simultaneously. Therefore, N(x) = 6x 2 -22x+21 N(x)’ = 12x – 22 N(x)’’ = 12 > 0 .i.e 12 x – 22 =0 ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Dear raghav, plz put your questions in sequence wise at once. At one time post your question as a one time. In that way it would be easy for us to answer sequentially. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
if every pair of the equation x^2+px+qr=0 , x^2+qx+rp=0 , x^2+rx+pq=0 have a non zero common root then the sum of three common is ?
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
let a be the common root then satifying the root in all the three eqns. we get, a^2 + ap + qr = 0 a^2 + aq + rp = 0 a^2 + ar + pq = 0 solving all three one by one by elimination method, we...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
Sourabh’s answer can be taken a bit further. Note that we have concluded that r is a root of the 1 st quadratic i.e. x 2 +px+qr = 0. From product of roots, the other root is q. Sum of roots ...
mycroft holmes 27 days ago
How to find the value of cos 37°??? With full procedure pease let me know ?????
HIi Its an angle of the triangle which is the value of cos37 is 4/5
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
If sinx+siny=a and cosx+cosy=2a what is the value of cos(x-y) ?
We know that cos(x-y) = cosx.cosy+sinx.siny... So just substitute the given values in the above equation... We get cos(x-y)=2a+a =3a
Bhumiti one month ago
limit of n! where n tends to infinite
limit of n! where n tends to infinite proof
samanu anusha one year ago
limit of n! where n tends to infinity
samanu anusha one year ago
the value is infinite
sri tanish one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details