Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

Q.1.Let a,b,c be real.ax2+bx+c has real roots alpha and beta (alpha>beta).Find the condition on the roots,in relation to p,so that p2+c/a +p.modb/a<0.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

last line of your question is not clear

please use brackets ..

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

The first term of an infinite geometric progression is X and it's sum is 4 .then sum of all integral values of X
The web page is not accepting inequalities` sign like greater than or less than.-> X = 4 - 4r ( where -4r belongs to (-4,0) ). For X to be an integer -4r should be an integer possible...
Faiz 2 days ago
Let the common ratio be r.First term = X.Sum = 4 = X / ( 1 - r )In an infinite geometric progression the common ratio lies in the interval (0,1). This implies r belongs to (0,1).-> X = 4 -...
Faiz 2 days ago
Sorry. I got a problem in my internet connection. Remianing half of the solution is:-> X = 4 - 4r ( where -4
Faiz 2 days ago
FIND DOMAIN:- 1.sqrt cos(sinx) 2.sqrt sin(cosx) 3.1/sqrt 1+2sinx
For finding out the domain of the sqrt function, is should only take care of the condition that anything inside the sqrt should be always greater then or equal to positive only. It...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
0 to 2pi ,,,,pi/2 to -pi/2 these are the answers to the first two questions... similarly solve the third question and obtain the domain. always remember that denominator not equal to zero...
Rishabh Ranjan Das 3 months ago
what are the solutions of following equation? Ix 3 -6x 2 +11x-6I
Through trial an error method we can see that (x-1) is a factor. Then by vanishing method the polynomial can be solved as :f(x) = x^3-6x^2+11x-6= x^3-x^2-5x^2+5x+6x-6= x^2(x-1) -5x(x-1)...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
sir moje illustration 1 samaj nhi a rha pls hlp me AOI ke basic concept bale page pr
@ vishal kindly tell me the full ques or the concept name in which u have problem . be little specific , i am not able to understand your query . else ,u can also attach the perticular ques ...
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Please help me with this question attachment there .
no the answer given is (C) doesnt exist. can you explain what steps lead to answer? …
Aditya Dev 6 months ago
Dear Aditya dev, Answer is 1. It is a formula..
SAI SARDAR 6 months ago
Find equation of common tangent of y^2=4ax and x^2=4ay
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts