Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   At a certain stage of a criminal investigation, the inspector in-charge is 60% convince of the guilt of a certain suspect. Suppose now a piece of evidence that shows the criminal has brown hair is uncovered. If the inspector in-charge is convinced that the suspect is not guilty then there is 20% chance that he/she has brown hair. What is the probability that the inspector in-charge is convinced that the suspect is guilty given he/she has brown hair?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find the answer to your question below
This is then used to update the inspector's belief in the suspect's guilt posterior to discovering that the suspect does have that characteristic.
So the probability that the inspector in-charge is convinced that the suspect is guilty given he/she has brown hair is 0.882
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Give an example of a sequence {an} such that it passes three limit points.[Hint:Example of a sequence {an} passes two limits is {(-1)^n}]
First off, a limit point for a real number sequence is a real number that has infinitely many terms at any distance from it (i.e. in any epsilon neighbourhood). This is a relaxed condition...
mycroft holmes 29 days ago
1,-1,1,1,-1,1/2, 1,-1,1/3,.... i.e. the sequence given by a n = 1 if n=3k+1 = -1 if n = 3k+2 = 1/k if n = 3k has infinitely many terms that are in any neighbourhood of 1,-1, and 0. Hence...
mycroft holmes one month ago
can you please explain it......
MOHAMMAD AFROZ one month ago
You can actually find out the squares of any number ending with 5 easilyby using this method. For eg you want to find the square of 25 , take the number before 5 in this case 2 and multiply ...
Athiyaman one month ago
raju 29 days ago
charan 28 days ago
∫sin 2x.cos2x dx
Dear Student, Hint: Multiply and divide by 2, Use 2sinAcosA = sin (2A) and then integrate it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Dear Student, Use the hint as I provided. That will be easier compared to yours. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
thanks vijay sir.. but if i substitute sin2x =t and then integrate i got different answer
sumit 3 months ago
please answer the question givenn in attatchment
Hint: Frst find the value of d 2 y/dt 2 and d 2 x/dt 2 then divide these two values to get d 2 y/dx 2 . Then finally put t = 0. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
cos 90
0 OR SIN 90
saibhargav 27 days ago
cos 90=o
KARTHIK 28 days ago
SEELA YUVARAJU 25 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question