Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if x = 2 + i then find x 4 - 2x 3 + 10x + 1

this will make the question very complicated i used remainder theorem for it by x – 2 =i and squaring both sides then x2 – 4x + 5 = 0 and then putting its value in the equation so i got 1 as...

ishita one month ago

Put value of x in the equation (2+i) 4 -2(2+i) 3 +10(2+i)+1 and u will get 10 as answer.Approve if useful

Mohammad Kavish one month ago
If [(x) + x] = 3 then x =? where [ ] represents greatest integer function and ( ) represents integer greater than or equal to x. plzz explain

sarah i want to ask that () u have used is also for gretaest integer function

ng29 23 days ago

Yes, () this prabably used for the same can u plz explain me hw to solve it?

Mohammad Kavish 23 days ago

x belongs to (1,2) both 1&2 excluded.

Shubham Singh 23 days ago
Find the real values of the parameter ‘a’ for which atleast one complex number z =x+iy satisfies both the equality |z-ai|=a+4 and the inequality |z-2| is less than 1 .

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below For having atleast one solution for both the equation, the first circle should intersect with 2 nd circle on the x –...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

first of all is not right as given in qus this is less than 1 not equal second thing this qus is from resonannce assignment and ans is (-21/10 ,- 5/6)

saurabh 9 months ago
ihow use shortcuts for integral calculus

Hello student, First of all, in order to excel in integral calculus the inetgration formulae should be on your finger tips. There is no shortcut to hardwork and practice, but yes, there are...
  img
Latika Leekha 18 days ago
If a and b are unit vectors and θ is the angle between them, then prove that cos θ/2 = ½ |a+b|

In this problem, it is given that the magnitude of unit vectors are unity. Calculate the resultant of tese given vectors, as R = a + b Find its magnitude and calculate mathematically...You...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

In this problem, it is given that the magnitude of unit vectors are unity. Calculate the resultant of tese given vectors, as R = a + b Find its magnitude and calculate mathematically...You...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »