Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pl. provide solutions

For your first question... Given quadratic : ax 2 – 2bx + c = 0 Now, b 2 - ac 2 - 4ac Thus, roots are imaginary. We have, 4a+4b+c 2 → a(-2) 2 - 2b(-2) + c → f(-2) The required expression is ...

Yash Jain 2 months ago

For your first question... Given quadratic : ax 2 – 2bx + c = 0 Now, b 2 - ac 2 - 4ac Thus, roots are imaginary. We have, 4a+4b+c 2 → a(-2) 2 - 2b(-2) + c → f(-2) The required expression is ...

Yash Jain 2 months ago

Yash Jain 2 months ago
Can anyone explain me cyclicity. I want to get ready for next session

The concept of cyclicity is used to identify the last digit of the number which is in the form of power like p k . Let’s take an example to understand this:Example 1 : find the unit...
  img
Komal one month ago
A man is known to speak the truth 3 out of 4 times. He throws a dice and reports that it is a five. Find the probability that it is actually a 5.

Wrong . I got the ans .

Drake 6 months ago

the probability is ¾ because he speaks the truth 3 out of 4 time . the six numbers on the dice has to do nothing with this.( considering he throws the dice only once ) By, God Of Maths

God Of Maths 6 months ago
What is the ∫root over of sinx.dx

This is a non-integrable function.

Ashu 7 months ago

This is a non-integrable function.

Ashu 7 months ago
What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik 8 months ago
m,n are integer with 0

Please elaborate the question. ............................................................................................................................................................
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
View all Questions »