Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Consider the two functions f(x) =x^2+2bx+1 and g(x)=2a(x+b), where the variable x and the constants a and b are real numbers. Each such pair of the constants a and b may be considered as a...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Giventwo functions f(x) =x^2+2bx+1 and g(x)=2a(x+b), where the variable x and the constants a and b are real numbers. Each such...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago
If X-1/X = 3 then X/(X2-X-1) is equal to

Find the value of x from the first equation and substitute in the second to get the value of the expression in question....
  img
Ravi one month ago
let x,y,z be three non negative integers such that x+y+z=10. the maximum possible value of xyz+xy+yz+zx is

Hello Student, use the flg concept AM >= GM >= HM x+y+z=10 so xyz+xy+yz+zx = xyz(1+ 1/x + 1/y + 1/z) ….…...(1) Now GM<=AM Similarily HM <= AM 1/x + 1/y + 1/z <=...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Using integration find the area of the region bounded by the line y – 1 = x , the x axis and the ordinates x = -2 and x = 3

Calculate the area under the graph in 2 parts. One for area under the x axis and another for area above the x axis. i.e. from -2 to -1 and from -1 to 3. The function to be integrated should...
  img
Ravi one month ago
cosx dy/dx= y 2 (1-sinx) Cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Question is attached in image ….jitendra Sir explain this solution. I will follow your method but I want this too In = dn-1/dxn-1 [xn-1 + nxn-1 log x ] In = (n-1) dn-2 / dx n-2 xn-2 + n dn-1...

Hello student, Please find answer to your question …........(1) Put this in equation (1), we have
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

Jitendra Sir Can u explain me second step ....

milind 5 months ago

Second of answer ….please explain …..please

milind 5 months ago
View all Questions »