Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
question is in image

The given equation can be written in the form: Now is defined for . So, Solving these two we get …......................(1) To solve , assume left hand side as and right hand side as...
  img
Satyajit Samal 6 months ago
show that (a-b) is a factor of (a+b) 3 - (a-b) 3 -8ab 2

Hello Student, Please find the trick to solve the question define a polynomial in 'a' like this f(a)= (a+b)^3- (a-b)^3-8ab^2 Now check the value of f(b)= (b+b)^3- (b-b)^3-8b*b^2 = 0...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
If anything divided by 0 is “not defined”, then can we say that 0 multiplied by any number which is “not defined’ is 1. So that the number which cannot be defined does have a value which...

No, we cannot apply any mathematical/logical operations on these nos as they by there name are not defined. So any mathematical operation is invalid....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
the westward and southward components of the velosity of a ship are 6.7 knots and 12.5 knots respectively. find the speed of the ship and the direction in which it is sailing.

for he westward and southward components of the velosity of a ship are 6.7 knots and 12.5 knots respectively.the speed of sheep is sqrt (6.7 2 + 12.5 2 ) and the direction is tan-1(6.7/12.5)
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

Ans: Velocity in west direction: Velocity in south direction: Speed of ship: Direction: Moving at an angle w.r.t to west
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
FIND UNIT VECTORS PERPENDICULAR TO THE PLANE DETERMINED BY THE POINTS P(1,-1,2) , Q(2,0,-1) AND R(0,2,1).

The two vectors in the given plane is PQ & PR PQ = (2 – 1) i + (0 + 1) j + (-1 – 2)k = i + j – 3k PR = (0 – 1)i + (2 + 1) j + (1 – 2k = –i + 3j – k The vector perpendicular to PQ & PR is PQ...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

THANKS!!!!

bharat makkar 7 months ago
View all Questions »