Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Number of words of 4 letters that can be formed with the letter of the word IITJEE is...............

Anshuman Chandel 10 months ago

there will be following cases 1) words form by letters I,T,J,E we will use permutation 4! =24 2) words form by only I,I,E,E there would be following arrangement IIEE another word by flipping...

jitender lakhanpal 10 months ago

there will be following cases 1) words form by letters I,T,J,E we will use permutation 4! =24 2) words form by only I,I,E,E there would be following arrangement IIEE another word by flipping...

KATIPERI 5 months ago
Find the value of the integration of (vcosx-cos³x)dx{upperlimit is p÷4,lower limit (-p÷4)}

Sher Mohammad B.Tech, IIT Delhi.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Sher Mohammad B.tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

please show me answer in jpg type

max1234567890 4 months ago
A polynomial degree'5' we have real roots alfa,beeta.How many roots of have in total

since the degree of polynomial is 5 no of real roots would be odd (considering the case when two roots are equal). We already know two roots which leave us with two possibility either 3...
  img
sudhir pal 5 months ago

Since the polynomial degree is 5, so the polynomial has 5 roots.

KATIPERI 5 months ago

Thank you sir please justify your answer

RAJESH 5 months ago
if a in first quadrant is=pie/19 find value of sin(23a)-sin(3a)/sin(16a)+sin(4a)

=[sin (23a)-sin (3a)]/[sin (16a)+sin(4a)] =[2cos ({23a+3a}/2).sin({23a-3a}/2)] / [2sin ({16a+4a}/2).cos ({16a-4a}/2)] =cos(13a)/cos (6a) = cos(13p/19) / cos (6p/19) = -1

VEERU YERRAYYA 4 months ago

2 sin(10a)cos(13a)/2sin(10a)cos(6a) = cos(13pie/19)/cos(6pie/19)=-1

135 4 months ago
|z1|=12 |z2-3-4i|=5 |z1-z2| minimum =?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 15 days ago
If two tangents to the parabola y 2 =4ax from a point P make an angle θ 1 and θ 2 with the axis of the parabola, then find the locus of P if cosθ 1 cosθ 2 =λ...

Let the equation of tangent in slope form be y= mx + a/m Let point P be (h,k) hence this point will satisfy the line there fore: k = mh + a/m or mh^2 - km + a = 0 (a quadratic in 'm' which...
  img
Pratik Tibrewal 6 months ago
View all Questions »