DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

The number of ways of accomodating 7 guests in 3 rooms so thst no room is empty is

a)1260   b)1440   c)1708   d)1806

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

3^7 - 3*2^7 + 3*1^7 = 2187 - 384 + 3 = 1806

Inclusion-Exclusion principle.

7 guests go into 3 rooms (1 and 2 rooms can be empty) - 7 guests go into 2 rooms (1 and 2 rooms can be empty) + 7 guests go into 1 room (This was excluded twice)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

question is in image

Step 1: C3 = C3 – C2*x, Step 2: R3 = R3 + R2, Step 3: C1 = C1 – 50*C2, Step 4: Expand the determinant You will get Dx = 2x(-50) + 500, Sum(Dx) = -500

Akshay one month ago
i cant get an idea to solve problems in complex numbers . suggest me an idea

Hi could you please give more details about the kind of doubts you have? The best method of course would be practicing with solved examples first and then slowly moving onto unsolved ones...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago

i cannot do the sums on ` this equation represents -----------------`

Sarathchandra Lavu one month ago
A 5 digit no. is reversed.the original no. is subtracted from it.then the greatest prime factor of the difference is?

Let number be abcde Value will be 10000a + 1000b + 100c + 10d + e Reversed number will be 10000e + 1000d + 100c + 10b + a Sbutracting we get ( 9999e + 990d –990b- 9999a)= 11*9 ( 101e +...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 days ago
ss

​Q. IF a,b,c ARE IN A.P THEN THE IMAGE OF THE POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE FAMILY OF LINES ax + by + c=0 IN THE LINE y=0 LIES ON THE LINE- x + 2y – 5 = 0 2x = y =0 3x + 4y + 5 =0 3x + 4y –...

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 9 months ago

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 9 months ago

Himaja 9 months ago
FIND THE VALUE OF i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a).where i,j,k are unit vectors along x,y and z axes and a is any vector

i x (i x a) = (i.a) i – (i.i)a = (i.a)i – a j x (j x a) = (j.a) j – (j.j)a = (j.a)j – a k x (k x a) = (k.a) k – (k.k)a = (k.a)k – a i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a) = (i.a)i –...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one year ago

thanks!!!!

Bharat Makkar one year ago
if ecentricity of hyperbola is √3 given then how to find the rectangular hyperbola ?

Dear Student, The eccentricity of a rectangular hyperbola is constant and is = √2. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details