Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

The number of ways of accomodating 7 guests in 3 rooms so thst no room is empty is

a)1260   b)1440   c)1708   d)1806

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

3^7 - 3*2^7 + 3*1^7 = 2187 - 384 + 3 = 1806

Inclusion-Exclusion principle.

7 guests go into 3 rooms (1 and 2 rooms can be empty) - 7 guests go into 2 rooms (1 and 2 rooms can be empty) + 7 guests go into 1 room (This was excluded twice)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

10 speakers that includes 3 specific persons (A, B, C) are to speak in a function. Find the number of ways they can be arranged to speak if A has to speak before B and B has to speak before ...

For first case select three positions out of 10 and A,B,C can be arranged only in 1 way in those secletions i.e 10C1 *1. Then 7 remaining can be arranged in 7! ways. For second one just...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

It will be 7! only 3positions have already been selected. So 7P7 i.e 7! ways.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Your answer is right Natarajan. In Harsh’s approach, you choose 3 positions for the special three in 10 C 3 ways and then arrange the remaining 7 in 7! ways. So nr of ways = 7! X 10 C 3...

mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Consider the equation ; x 4 + ax 3 - 6x 2 + ax + 1 find parameter of a for which equation has two distict positive roots ?

Its not properly uploaded in previous comment. The answer is a is (-infinity,2). Consider only positive side of x-axis for analysis, that is x>0. At a=2, you get f(x)=x 4 +2x 3 -6x 2 +2x+1, ...

Akshay 10 months ago

The answer is a is (-infinity,2). Consider only positive side of x-axis for analysis, that is x>0. At a=2, you get f(x)=x 4 +2x 3 -6x 2 +2x+1, Differentiating with respect to x: f’(x)=4x 3...

Akshay 10 months ago

When a(is less than)2, {f(x) when a(is less than)2} (is less than) {f(x) when a=2}. At x=1, you will get f(x)(is less than)0. As f(0)(is less than)0 and f(infinity)>0 , you will get two...

Akshay 10 months ago
sir please solve this question

13 guests in the party can be divided inti 2 groups of 8and5 in 13c8 or 13c5 . The first group of 8 guests can be arranged around at one table in 7! ways. The second group of 5 guests can...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago

We can arrange the guests 15,56,75,520 in this ways. its equals to (13!/40)

13!/40 value is equlas to 15,56,75,520.

find the derivative of sin(18)

Since sin(18) will give a constant value and the derivative of any constant value is zero. Therefore, Its derivative will be zero. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

Since sin(18) will give a constant value and the derivative of any constant value is zero. Therefore, Its derivative will be zero. Thanks.

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 8 months ago

SIN18 VALUE IS CONSTANT THEREFORE THE DERIVATIVE OF SIN18 IS “ZERO”DERIVATIVVE OF SINX IS COSX.BUT IN THIS CASE IT BECOMES ZERO

SHAIK HAFEEZUL KAREEM 2 months ago
if r satisfies the equation r x (i +2 j+ k)= i-k then for any scalar m , r is eqaul to?????

answer is b) now i understand that what is m when u compare the both sides u does not get exact coeffiicients of r i am solving completely for u let r=ai+bj+ck on taking cross product and...

ng29 one year ago

consider r =ai+bj+ck and solve lhs by using crosss product now get single equations in i,j and k compare coefficients of i, j and k and u get the desired vector approve if useful

ng29 one year ago

i tried through that only ….but don know what this m...stands for... options for this ques. … a) i+m(i+2j+k) ​b) j+ m(i+2j+k) ​c) k+m(i+2j+k) ​d) i- k +m (i+2j+k)

mansi dabriwal one year ago
sin30

½ OR 0.5

saibhargav 8 months ago

cos60

RAJU 8 months ago

1/2

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details