If a,b,c,d are inG.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P. then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2   b)3    c)5    d)7

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans. Is -45.

Therefore,it is divided by 3 and 5.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a,b belong to N and a>1. p is prime .ax^2+bx+c=p for 2 distict integral values of x then the number of integral roots of ax^2+bx+c=2p?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If a = b = N, then the roots of ax^2 + ax + c - p are -1/2 sqrt(1 - 4(c - p)/a)/2 which implies 1 - 4(c - p)/a is an odd square =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

Let m, n be the two integer valued roots of the quadratic ax 2 +bx+c-p = 0, so that ax 2 +bx+(c-p) = a (x-m)(x-n) . Let x=N be an integer such that aN 2 +bN+(c-p) = p, then a(N-m)(N-n) = p....

mycroft holmes 5 months ago
Calculate the value of : ((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 where a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab)

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below I have calculated the above result simply based on the formula given by you a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab).You can verify the result by...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

Hello student Please find the answer to your question below =((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((5/7)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((11/9))#5))))))))))))#1995...
  img

I Have not understood your ideology,,, Please explain how to get this answer without using such a big process?? can you list your observations?

Hari Eeshwar one month ago
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal 5 months ago
∫xcosnxdx

let u = x ; v = cosnx du = dx; ∫v = sinnx/n This is in the form of ∫uv = u∫v – ∫∫v.du ∫xcosnxdx = xsinnx.n – ∫sinnx/n dx = xsinnx/n – ( – cosnx/n)/n = xsinnx /n + cosnx / n 2

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 3 months ago
please solve this question

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Your question is not clear. Please reupload the image. The first part of numerator: Is it e raise to power fraction part of...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

no sir it is e raise to power integer part of x part of x

milind 4 months ago
How does find the slope of a circle. Please give me an easy method which works all the time. Thanks

Dear student, We know that atany pointP having the coordinates (x,y)on the unit circle satisfies the relation Hence, we get that Now we can use the usual parameterization of the circle, i.e....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago
View all Questions »