If a,b,c,d are inG.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P. then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2   b)3    c)5    d)7

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans. Is -45.

Therefore,it is divided by 3 and 5.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 18 days ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 18 days ago

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal 18 days ago
what is (x+3)(x -2)??

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question (x + 3)(x – 2) = x^2+x-6 Hope that you will be satisfied with this
  img
Pankaj one month ago

absolutely correct. x(x – 2) + 3(x – 2) = x^2 – 2x + 3x – 6 = X^2 + x – 6 Hope that you both have understood now
  img
Pankaj one month ago

(x + 3)(x – 2) =x(x – 2) + 3(x – 2) = x^2 – 2x + 3x – 6 = X^2 + x – 6 Hope that you will understand now
  img
Pankaj one month ago
How to create a magic square if we know a date. Eg-22-04-2014 The first column should have 22 2nd-04 3rd-20 and 4 th -14. I believe ramanujan created the same thing for his birthday but I...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question Let the magic square be wherea,b,c,drepresents the date. The conditions that the rows, columns, and diagonals sum toa+b+c+dgives...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 19 days ago
Integrate from (pi)/6 to (pi)/3 ∫dx/(1+tan 5 x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below …......(1) ….......(2) (1) + (2)
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Thanx.

Lovey one month ago
If lim(x->0) [1+x + (f(x)/x)] 1/x = e 3 Find f(x). f(0) not equal to zero.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello student, Please find answer to your question below …...........(1) ............(2) Angle b/w two lines: Let the slope of the lines be ‘m’ which make equal angle...
  img
View all Questions »