If a,b,c,d are inG.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P. then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2   b)3    c)5    d)7

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans. Is -45.

Therefore,it is divided by 3 and 5.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Suppose $A$ and $B$ are two non singular matrices such that $AB= BA^2$ and $B^5=I$ (where $I$ is the identity matrix). If $A^k=I$, find the minimum positive value of $k$.

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below I think some part of question is missing over here,so iam unable to understand the question completely. As you are asking...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED yesterday
Number of ways in which 8 non-identical apples can be distributed among 3 boys such that every boy gets atleast 1 apple and atmost 4 apples.?

Hello student, There are 3 ways of distributing 8 apples among boys they are 1)4 3 1 2)3 3 2 3)4 2 2 so number of ways= 3!(8c 4 )(4c 3 )(1c 1 )+3(8c 3 )(5c 3 )(2c 2 )+3(8c 4 )(4c 2 )(2c 2 )...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
If p , q, n , l > 0 and the ratio of the roots of equation : lX^2 + nx + n = 0 be p:q then proove that p/q^1/2 + q /p^1/2 – n/l^1/2 = 0

Hello student, the ratio is p : q so let roots bept and qt. so pt + qt = - n/l => p + q = - n/(lt) and pqt^2 = n/l => pq = n/(lt^2) now (p/q)^1/2 + (q/p)1/^2 = (p + q)/(pq)^(1/2) =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
Find the centres and radii of two circles passing through points (7,2) and (10,-1) respectively and both touches the line x=4 ? please solve this question and tell what assumptions should be...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Let the centre of 1 st circle to be (a, b) Then, radius of circle be: a – 4 Circle is passing through (7, 2) & (4, b)....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Show that the perpendiculars falling from any point of the st.line 2x+11y=5 upon the two st. lines 24x+7y=20 and 4x-3y=2 are equal to each other.

solution: given L1 :24x+7y=20 ; slope M1 = -24/7 L2 ;4x-3y=2 ; slope M2= 4/3 and L3 :2x+11y=5 ; slope M3= -2/11 ifperpendiculars falling from any point from the line L3 to L1 and L2 areequal...
  img
Ajay Verma one month ago
No. of solution to the equation. [y+[y]]=2cos x where y=[sinx+[sinx+[sinx]]]/3 where [] denotes greatest integer function.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »