If a,b,c,d are inG.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P. then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2   b)3    c)5    d)7

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans. Is -45.

Therefore,it is divided by 3 and 5.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Consider the two functions f(x) =x^2+2bx+1 and g(x)=2a(x+b), where the variable x and the constants a and b are real numbers. Each such pair of the constants a and b may be considered as a...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Giventwo functions f(x) =x^2+2bx+1 and g(x)=2a(x+b), where the variable x and the constants a and b are real numbers. Each such...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago
define quadric equation

In mathematics, a quadric, or quadric surface, is any D-dimensional hypersurface in (D + 1)-dimensional space defined as the locus of zeros of a quadratic polynomial. In coordinates x1, x2,...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 days ago

test answer

prafull 9 days ago

test answer

prafull 9 days ago
if f(x)=x^4+x^3-2x^2-8x then which of the following are true?(a)f(x)=0 has 2 real roots . (b)f(x)=0 has real roots in (-1,2) sum of real roots of f(x)=0 is 2 (d) product of real roots isof...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query.i think some part of the question is missing here because check whether constant term is...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

Is there any constant term in the given polynomial? If there is no constant, then one of the roots will be ‘0’ and the other root is ‘2’. Other roots are complex. No. of real roots = 2 Sum...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 4 months ago
Solve for x cosx + (3) 1/2 sinx = 2cos2x I would really appreciate if you reply soon.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
)In a triangle ABC, a=5,b=4 & cos(A-B)=31/32, then side c=.....?

Convert cos(A-B) in terms of tan(A-B)/2. Use tan rule or Napier analogy over a,b to find the value of angle C. Use cosine law(Cos C) to find the value of c....
  img
Ravi yesterday
given a,b,c are three vectors, then [a,b,c] is not equal to? a) [a,c,b] b)[c,a,b] c) -[a,c,b] acc to me (a) is not equal since it is not cylic permutated.. but in the answer key (c) is the...

[a,b,c]=a*(b*c) [a,c,b]=a*(c*b)=-(a*(b*c))=-[a,b,c]
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

what is your answer. i didnt get it

RAJAT CHHABRA 6 months ago
View all Questions »