If a,b,c,d are inG.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P. then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2   b)3    c)5    d)7

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ans. Is -45.

Therefore,it is divided by 3 and 5.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If p,q are the roots of the quadratic equation x 2 -10rx-11s=0 and r,s are roots of x 2 -10px-11q=0,then find the value of p+q+r+s.

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Givenx 2 -10rx-11s=0........(1) x 2 -10px-11q=0....(2) As p is a root of 1 we get p 2 -10pr-11s=0 and r is a root of 2 so r 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

p, q are the roots of the quadratic equation x 2 - 10rx – 11s = 0 . r, s are the roots of the quadratic equation x 2 – 10px – 11q = 0. The two equations are perfectly symmetric with roots...

Satyajit Samal 2 months ago

PRAMAY 2 months ago
The solution set of equation mod(1-log 1/6 x)+2=mod(3-log 1/6 x) is?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Domain: x > 0 0 < x < 1/216 x > 1/6 So x should be less than 1/6.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
let (1^4+2^4+3^4+....n^4)=f(n).then the sum of ∑ (2r-1)^4=?(where r=1.....n) f(2n)-16f(n ) f(2n)-f(n) f(2n)-4f(n) noe of these

use the summation terms given in this equation (1^4+2^4+3^4+....n^4)=f(n) and the given summation to find can be seen as the sum of odd terms of (2n-1) terms.First try to write f(2n) an...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
what is the square root of -i argument of -i

find sq root by the simple step... root (-i)=a+ib............... and arg of -i= -pi/2 or 5pi/2

Akash Kumar Dutta one year ago

sqrt(-i)=e -i((pi/2)+(2N(pi))) where N is ANY integer

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar one year ago

arg is 270 ad 1is the root

sandy sandy one year ago
Hello, I would like to ask you that do you only entertain Indians or also other nationalities? Thanks.

this forum is for all over the world student, most of our student are NRIs , so its for all of you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
if Cos A+Cos 2 A=1 THEN Sin 2 A+Sin 4 A=?

nileena one month ago

nileena one month ago
View all Questions »